Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fixations you will never understand (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Fixations you will never understand
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's bastinado?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bastinado is foot whipping.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastinado

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
maybe give it a try (or keep giving it a try) and eventually become a convert, then you can experience the full understanding.

the strong smell of a woman's feet can be intoxicating if you find the right woman and right time for her feet. just got to keep your mind open to the idear.

out of curiosity, i did try it.. 2 or 3 times even.. and not only did it do nothing for me, it was a bit of a turn off when i did smell something. i didnt find it intoxicating, it made me a bit queasy. [Laugh] for me, when my wife just comes out of the shower, she has a hard time keeping me away from her at all and her feet especially. i associate smell with being unclean and unclean anywhere is not a turn on for me.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meaty feet or toes.
shoes.
cute little feet.
pic of feet with guys in it, or cock in the pics.
pretty women feet in a guy's mouth.
trampling.
ball busting.
food.
toe spreading(oh do i hate this).
giantess stuff.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2152 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
papo551
Loyal Member
Member # 35524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for papo551     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
don't like...
sloppy food and feet, picking up M&Ms and popcorn i can dig, but the choclate syrup on the toes and foot in the cherry pie -man, just cannot get into that. Natural dust on the soles is sexy, but when they get to a point of dirty, then it's time for a wash. I love to smell women's feet -but, when they smell natural and clean. A little candy or perfume scent is nice but not too heavy. Can't get with many of the comments on You Tube in refence to 'stinky feet' -Fuck That! Love..Love..Love soles. Scrunching..extended...toe curls when shoeplaying...one member mentioned that they did not like toe spreading, but i think it's cool. Dig videos with ladies worshipping each other's feet but it seems like only a few are real foot lovers. I can enjoy a video of a woman just displaying her soles -face showing of course. Love the shot off the ass sitting on the soles. Love feet on the table. (FM Concepts -Noemi's World -AYCF -good stuff) Of course these are my pleasures and dislikes. I have learned through the past couple years, that are many dimensions of foot worship. Everybody has their thing -Oh stockings, pantyhose, high heels, stripper shoes -very sexy, but damn -take that shit off!

Posts: 82 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BestFetish
Board Regular
Member # 35814

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BestFetish   Email BestFetish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot to mention birth marks. I feel bad for guys who compliment this.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
out of curiosity, i did try it.. 2 or 3 times even.. and not only did it do nothing for me, it was a bit of a turn off when i did smell something. i didnt find it intoxicating, it made me a bit queasy.

Maybe start out with a really hot girl (nice and fit) who's been running for an hour or two. When she meets up with you, ask her to take off one of her sneakers and hand it to you fresh off of her foot.

Take the open portion of her sneaker and place it directly over your mouth and nose, but tilt the shoe a little bit so you can see her face. Allow her to look directly at you while you take some deep sniffs. Notice her confused look and possible sense of concerned worry in her mind.

It is important to inhale through the nose rather than the mouth, because it will allow her fragrance to pass through more olfactory nerves this way. Nothing beats the scent of a hot woman who has just taken off her sweaty sneakers and made you inhale the scent of her running shoes that smell like a sweet, rancid, stale swamp.

When you find the right girl, you will know. In the animal kingdom, many species don't have a sophisticated verbal communication system. Instead they can reach deep levels of understanding and affection by communicating through scent.

We humans are also a species in the animal kingdom. I believe that many of us have been so blindsided by being the dominant species on the planet that we have forgotten our primal roots. Scent can be a phenomenal form of interaction.

For men who like the visual appeal of feet, there is nothing better than stepping it up another few orders of magnitude by letting her toes touch your nose and getting signals sent VFR direct to your brain via additional senses like smell & touch... and even the sense of taste for those sly connessiuers who like to lick too, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

We often overlook the fact that some of the greatest pleasures in life come in simpler forms. I say that we END our sensory deprivations boiz!! [Drool]

Our senses are natural human traits that most of us are born with. These are simple little things that don't require years of development like other more complicated aspects of our lives such as our health, education, belief systems, or social ettiquetes. Enjoy the some of the simpler things and let's keep her stink alive fellas!

[ June 26, 2010, 03:10 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manfred
Board Regular
Member # 39270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fixations I will probably never understand (but in no way do I diss here) . . . toe spreading, BBW feet, foot licking.
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler...You've hit the nail on the head my friend...Now I have always been into sent but more around the neck, ears hair and face...I have had stinky feet in my face on a couple of occasions...I liked it because it was different than the norm for me but its not a MUST HAVE...

This is a great thread and its been civil...That's what's up...

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I'm a fan of the barefoot food crushing thing I thought I'd give my two cents as to why I like it so much:

Up front, I want to point out that crushing animals or bugs or anything like that is gross and I DON'T like that.

Now that that's out of the way...I like the sights and sounds of crushing food with bare feet. It's the sight of the feet moving, flexing, and curling as they get really messy at the same time. Plus it's the thought of being able to lick the food off the feet that is really appetizing. I don't like it when the foot just steps on it; it has to dig deep, stomp hard, and rub the food on the tops like the woman is angry at the food. Foods that are unique are great too (for example crushing a stack of pancakes instead of a banana...because EVERYONE crushes bananas).

Crushing with shoes on don't do it for me as they could have been in some public bathroom an hour ago for all I know. The exception is "in-shoe" crush, where the woman stuffs food in the shoe and then stuffs her bare foot inside the shoe. I like that because it shows how powerful her foot is. It's so powerful that the food can't stand up to her foot pressure and must come squirting out the sides and top of the shoe and all over the feet.

I know it's not for everybody, but I like it. Glad folks are being civil and I hope this helps folks understand why I (and other food crush fans) like stuff like that.

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think like many here, I enjoy some of the things that have been listed, and don't care for (or dislike) others. However, I think I can at least understand the appeal of most of them. The only one that I have trouble wrapping my head around at all is guys going gah gah over certain feet I find ordinary (at best) or totally unappealing. I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but even taking that into account, I often find myself at a loss to explain the fervor some pairs seem to inspire. (Keep in mind, I'm not knocking anyone's particular predilections. Foot fetishists who do that are foolishly hypocritical. I understand people like what they like. I just don't get it.)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I could also add how easily many seem to become enamored of feet without a face (or even a body) for reference.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I often find myself at a loss to explain the fervor some pairs seem to inspire.

I know the feeling.

I can understand why some guys like a pair of feet without seeing the face or body, though. I've seen quite a few videos like that, where the model's face isn't shown, and her feet look just as good to me.

I like seeing a pretty face to go along with pretty feet; it's just not a necessity for me.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
quote:
Originally posted by FIASCo:
I often find myself at a loss to explain the fervor some pairs seem to inspire.

I know the feeling.

I can understand why some guys like a pair of feet without seeing the face or body, though. I've seen quite a few videos like that, where the model's face isn't shown, and her feet look just as good to me.

I like seeing a pretty face to go along with pretty feet; it's just not a necessity for me.

Maybe one day i'll come upon such a pair.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

chrisnyce200
Member # 38552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chrisnyce200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me I need a face. It baffles me that a thread with a TS feet gets so much kudos. I never say anything because hey, if u can spank to it then good for you but sometimes I have to ask myself if these guys actually know its a TS.

Others I don't understand

Chubby feet or meaty feet
Unkept toe nails
Bunions
Scrunching
Big feet
Excessive tatoos

Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links