Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Fixations you will never understand (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Fixations you will never understand
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Take the open portion of her sneaker and place it directly over your mouth and nose, but tilt the shoe a little bit so you can see her face. Allow her to look directly at you while you take some deep sniffs. Notice her confused look and possible sense of concerned worry in her mind.
well you can add to this list that i totally dont get the turn on by having a woman being confused/disgusted/shocked by any foot activity.

and to me, a bad smell is a bad smell.. and dirty feet from any woman is a bad smell. firstly, i am married and am more than happy with my wife and her feet so i'm not interested in searching through endless women to find my right 'stinky foot match'. secondly, as i said, i did try it couple of times and was actually happy that i still didnt get it. i am not looking to try and be into a feet smell, but i do get it a bit more with the possibilities that it might relate to some kind of pheromones.. kinda. i dont have to have my wife get sweaty and smell her armpits to know that i am sexually attracted to her. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i'm not interested in searching through endless women to find my right 'stinky foot match'.

forgot to caveat this advice: "if married, do NOT search around for your stinky foot soulmate, as it can cause problems with one's significant other."

quote:
i do get it a bit more with the possibilities that it might relate to some kind of pheromones

i think ur on to something here. it is most likely the higher pheremone content (that comes from the highest concentration of sweat glands in the female foot) that causes foot men to go wild over scent. this might indeed provide the most scientific and logical explanation of a footsniffer's delight, which can more appropriately classify us as nature's followers rather than nature's freaks.

footsniffer's are probably just more attuned to our natural senses and their intended purposes. i like the thought process there! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll jump in...

I had started my 'fetish' when I was very young...I still remember having an interest in a Sears or JCPenny's catalog looking at the women's feet.

I was maybe 5 or younger at the time.

...then I seemed to have forgotten...then in junior high...there was this girl who took her shoes off and I just was terribly distracted by it.

Years gone by...terribly shy and 'ashamed' about my fetish.

So my fetish was formed with more 'norms'...I thought I only liked small feet because small is more 'feminine'.

The thought of stinky feet was repulsive...had to be clean.

After dating a few girls and some long distance relationships...I started to get into slightly stinky socks...just some essence...and using that while um...ah...'helped' when I was alone.

Then one day when a woman I had a long distance relationship had met...she had her feet in boots and I was hesitant and when she put that sole by my nose, I got rock hard right away...she even did a big 'WHOA' when it happened...

...then I was hooked...I started getting more stimulation from stinkier socks, etc.

Sometimes it can seem repulsive...but I just 'submit' to it and let go and my body really response...'like a rock' and really satisfying.

I do buy into the pheromones concept and something very animalisic.

...I wish I had some super stinky socks right now! Just hard to find 'legit' sellers with the right amount of funk...for someone on a budget like me!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uksoleman
Board Regular
Member # 31463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uksoleman   Email uksoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What an insightful thread!! I always considered myself to be at "the low end" of the foot fetish scale, but I now don't think thats true... Unfortunately I have only had 1 partner who has truly understood and enjoyed my fetish, i wouldn't even tell my current squeeze!! It's frustrating but there are plenty of outlets for me to fantasise and have a shuffle!!!

I don't like..

Toe Spreading
Cracked Heels or Dead skin hanging off
Badly cared for nails.
Any of that weird sub stuff (thats the whole umbrella I'm covering there)
Cummy Feet (unless it was mine)
Food play (makes me feel sick)
I don't mind one sexy tattoo, but not too many

And as for the smell debate, I wouldn't like unclean and unwashed feet, but my ex used to shower in the morning and when she got back from work where she had been barefoot in her high heels) they had this beautiful soft musk that was unique to her, and I would suck and lick her toes every evening and it was pure bliss, trying to drink the odour and taste in... (im having a nostalgic moment!!)

I don't really know how my fetish developed, I remember being about 10 and was at a friends house, his older sister was lying on the sofa and her bare feet were on my lap, and it was a bit of a sexual awakening to be honest!!! I've been transfixed by then, and I hope in the future I will meet someone who can fully satisfy my fetish...

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't understand why people chase these things:

Toe Spreading!! WTF is the fascination with making feet look all out of shape??

Chubby small feet - again where is the femininity? Big feet can CERTAINLY be feminine if they are in proportion - no agruments there. In fact I fucking love big slender curvy feet mmmmmmm

Stockings - me likes bare feet!!

Food play - food and sex together, do not want!

Domination stuff like kicking balls - mmm yes extreme pain for the win!

Bad tattoos

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
With GQ, although I like to smell the g/f's peds a bit but not like the raunchy cheesy smell that a lot of members on here are after.

I'm with you on that one. There has got to be a better way to describe that fixation than the way Tyler D described it. I'll have to look for those words myself. In the meantime...

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:

Goddess thing I can never wrap my head around, its an automatic turn off to me when somebody either posts a set up of someone else and calls them "Goddess xxxxx" or calls themself a Goddess.

I'm with you on this one as well. I HATE that. Girls who have no business calling themselves Goddesses are calling themselves as such. I get lost when women who aren't Grade A, Certified Hotties call themselves Goddesses. If anything, the see Mistress as a term to describe any woman, ugly or otherwise. But the word Goddess is being thrown around too often. It rapes the true meaning of the word Goddess. I can see how men can call 9s and 10s and other women who can be mistaken for models Goddesses. I understand that. But for me, I prefer not gassing up their egos like that by getting on my knees and surrendering to her.

quote:
Originally posted by footntoesmassager:
Ballbusting, foot torture / bastinado, CBT ... extremely long toenails

I HATE those, too.

quote:
Originally posted by Ethan:

girls fliping off the camara
dirty feet
smashing food
toe spreading
giantess stuff

The first one made me laugh. With the dirty feet, I don't like it when it's TOO dirty. I'll let her slide if the dirt is from her flip flips. Again, not too much of it. The dirty feet I really hate is when she's walking on the floor barefoot. As far as everything else you named, I can't stand those.

quote:

-trampling i dont understand either as well as anything to do with pain.
-long toenails to me is fascinating but more like in a trainwreck kinda way.. it's a turn off, but damn, i gotta look. [Laugh]
-sleepy feet. whats the turn on with seeing someone's feet when she sleeps??
- tickling. the only thing that makes sense to me about that is maybe its about control?
- shoe sizes. to me i dont care if her feet are a size 2 or a size 12, as long as they are well kept.
- socks. thats like saying i am into babes with sweaters. nuh uh.. she me some skin!

I'm with everything I quoted there. But to me, shoes sizes does matter, regardless if they're kept clean. I HATE small feet.

----

Other things I hate are footjobs, hairy toes, fat feet. Just like with my women, I prefer them to be more slim and in shape than to be more Earth motherly. I hate meaty soles, chunky toes. And I HATE (HATE, I tell you) seeing pictures of ONLY feet and not get to see how her face looks like. If you had to walk around the streets in real life, take a look at the girls feet but the rest of her body gets blurred out, you'd be frustrated too.

Even though I like some smelly feet, I HATE it when I see a video and the girl talks about how smelly they are. There's a difference between a little smelly and rancid. These girls in those videos must have looked through a thesaurus to find other words they can substitute for smelly and then tell us how much they reek. It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the girls in those clips have feet that don't smell at the time of her feet was being recorded on video. But in a weird twist, if a hot celeb had a foot tease video and said hwo her feet smelled a little bit, I don't care if they actually didn't smell, but I'm sold. Why? Because they are hotter than regular women who call themselves goddesses.

Also, I hate foot smelling clips.

I HATE scrunching and I'm not a fan of tattoos on feet. Speaking of tattoos, Kim Kardashian (who's world champion of my celeb contest, by the way) was once asked why she doesn't have a tattoo. She answered that question with a question. She replied, "Now why would I put a bumper sticker on a Bentley?"

WOW!

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
There has got to be a better way to describe that fixation than the way Tyler D described it. I'll have to look for those words myself.

lol, what? u mean the "rotten swamp" part? i don't try to make euphemisms for my fetish, i just accept it the way it is [Wink]

when a woman's feet smell amazing, they will take ya to hardon heaven (regardless of how much lipstick we try to put on a pig), trust me on this one boiz! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Speaking of tattoos, Kim Kardashian (who's world champion of my celeb contest, by the way) was once asked why she doesn't have a tattoo. She answered that question with a question. She replied, "Now why would I put a bumper sticker on a Bentley?"
as much as i do like a nice tattoo on a woman's foot, i just have to admit that i love that quote.

quote:
when a woman's feet smell amazing, they will take ya to hardon heaven (regardless of how much lipstick we try to put on a pig), trust me on this one boiz!
am i the only one who read and thought.. wtf is he talking about? so is he saying that he knows smelly feet are equivalent to a pig i.e. nasty? in that case, i agree.. smelly feet are just plain smelly. i wont ask tyler to explain 'cause his explanations only serve to further muddy unclear waters.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Tyler was referring to "hardon heaven" (sic).

We try to put "lipstick on a pig" by referring to our dicks in a more discreet way. Tyler was being very blunt and making no apology for it. [Cheers]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
'cause his explanations only serve to further muddy unclear waters.

i think you just have a hard time putting 2 & 2 together sometimes, but i'll connect the dots more clearly below:

quote:
quote:
when a woman's feet smell amazing, they will take ya to hardon heaven (regardless of how much lipstick we try to put on a pig), trust me on this one boiz!
am i the only one who read and thought.. wtf is he talking about? so is he saying that he knows smelly feet are equivalent to a pig i.e. nasty?
no this is not saying women's feet are like pigs.

the dude to whom I was replying was talking about how there must be a better way to describe the smell of feet rather than point blank honest descriptions like I was using: (ie stinky, etc.). in fact, I will re-quote what he said below:
quote:
There has got to be a better way to describe that fixation than the way Tyler D described it. I'll have to look for those words myself.

lipstick on a pig is often a figure of speech used to talk about how we try to make something sound more eloquent than it really is. in fact, sarah palin was heavily hounded on the news for months for using that analogy.

my use of the analogy was provided in respect to the person who I quoted. the person who believed that describing something in a more eloquent fashion would change the reality of how it is.

to simplify what i am saying I will say this. women's feet will smell and many of them will smell good. nothing matters than the reality of how they smell.

you can describe her feet as stinky or smelling great, either way, they will smell the same. just like putting lipstick on a pig does not change the fact that it is still a pig. hope that clarifies what i was speaking about.

too many times in foot fetish we have unconfident boiz out there who are so ashamed of being who they are, that they often metaphorically stumble and stutter to try and give the woman a buttered-up impression of how they want to be seen.

guys, get over the euphemisms. we will never be seen as foot "partialists" and will always be known to the world as foot "fetishists". that is the reality. many times, the effort spent trying to flower yourself up (or your interests) will only indicate the hidden grief you are burying deep down inside.

be yourself and don't worry about whether people think you like the smell of her stinkies. they are great [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

[ July 06, 2010, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no, Tyler.

Earlier, you said, "we will never be seen as foot 'partialists' and will always be known to the world as foot 'fetishists'. that is the reality. many times, the effort spent trying to flower yourself up (or your interests) will only indicate the hidden grief you are burying deep down inside." Umm, I don't think things are THAT drastic. All of that sounds great when describing someone else. But with me, that's not the case. Hidden grief that I'm "burying deep down inside"? You must have me mistaken for someone else. In no way was I saying that I was ashamed of the smell. In fact, years ago, I made a post giving a more scientific explanation to why men would find smelly feet attractive. A piece that wasn't pulling any punches. (I know it's in the archives somewhere, I just have to find it.)

It's simple enough for one to say he likes smelly feet. But to use the words "rotten swamp" to describe it will not make non-believers into believers. I don't mind some stench to it, but there's a difference between smelly feet and those that are just down right rancid. I don't know about you, but I don't want feet smelly enough to the point where it surpasses chocolate as the most recognizable scent in the world. If you like those kind of feet, then more power to you (I guess?). To me, this is a case in where too much of a good thing is a terrible thing. I got the impression that if her feet smelled like vinegar, then that still wouldn't be smelly enough for you. In that case, I don't blame Nusuth for feeling unsettled after reading your side of the story.

I think the point here was trying to make people convert into the religion of smelly feet. "Rotten swamp" are not strong selling points. Other than that, I don't worry about people not liking what my dislikes are.

--National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_fashion_industry
Elite Trooper
Member # 33265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_fashion_industry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't stand it when these women wear these shoes that have heels so high that it's literally impossible to walk in. It's like the only thing she can do in them is just sit still and look cute.
Posts: 308 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuvFemToes
Elite Trooper
Member # 934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuvFemToes   Author's Homepage   Email LuvFemToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool thread. I can't remember a time in my life that I wasn't turned on by women's feet. When I was a little guy I liked everything from little girls my age in sox to babysitters who kicked off their shoes and wore anklesocks (ohmigod that's a strong memory) to friends sisters & Moms in flipflops, heels, sandals, socks and barefoot.

For years when I was younger I used to travel around in a company I managed and I carried a camera everywhere. The number of women I've talked out of their shoes and taken photos of amazes me (that's one reason Pedisole Junction is so dear to my heart; that's what I did). I had 3 different times when I choose to try to deny my appreciation of women's feet and I burned boxes of thousands of photos and negatives only to again pick up the camera and take photos. Now, I'm happy to have folks with similar interest with whom to share.

Some things I don't get.

Personally I don't get the sub/femdom thing. If anything I go the other way.

Bigger feet lose my interest. There are tons of models who are 9's or 9.5's that I know they, their bodies and their feet are beautiful but when I consider the size of their feet I just feel like I'd be holding a dude's feet; the bigger they are, the less feminine they appear to me. I get that this is totally subjective and in my mind but once someone gets over about an 8 something kicks in and slows me down. Weird, yes, but my reality.

Chipped polish. I don't care if it's natural nails, french tips, solid colors, butterscotch ripple or any other polish combination. If it's on the nails, I want to see it completely on the nails and not a week old job that's chipping on the ends or sides or wherever.

Big feet & ankles. I just don't care for them. I'm glad some of you, my fellow fetishists, enjoy them 'cause it's just not my cup o'tea.

Flat feet.

Some things I like.
Smaller feet; again with the "feels more feminine to me." I know it's not. Hell, if she's a lady and she has size 10's or what-have-you, then she's a lady. It just doesn't trip my trigger.

Higher arches. It's all relative so as long as there's some arch there then I'm up for it. There is a point at which it gets to be too high but those are few and far between.

Tapered toes where the 2nd toe is shorter than the big toe and the 3rd toe is shorter still, etc.

Decent nailbeds that aren't too long. To the end of the to is OK but much over that and I start to lose interest.

Women's barefeet
Women's hosed feet
Women's sock feet
Women's feet within 10' of me
Women's feet on the internet

--------------------
LuvFemToes

I love petite feet with tapering toes. High arches are nice; I mostly like how soft, delicate and feminine women's feet are.

Posts: 269 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
I got the impression that if her feet smelled like vinegar, then that still wouldn't be smelly enough for you.

if it was a light vinegar, probably okay or even a sweet malt vinegar, but yes there are extremes that are too stinky. however, that does not mean that all stinky feet are bad.

quote:
I think the point here was trying to make people convert into the religion of smelly feet. "Rotten swamp" are not strong selling points.

i don't need to make the case for the scent of women's feet. and besides, selling dogma is not my objective. in my opinion, women's feet smell are it's own selling point -- i don't need to do anything at all other than get people to have an open mind.

all it takes is for a true fetishist to find his right match. it's like i alluded earlier, there are primitive signals sent through a form of communication that we have nearly forgotten. i'm talking about our senses. touch taste, and very importantly: SMELL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

in the foot fetish world, smell is a big factor in the arena of primal communication. a woman's pheremones are highly concentrated in the area of her feet.

i just want it to be clear that i am not trying to make a case for footsniffing. instead, i am providing answers to questions that were asked in the thread. the thread was intended to explore the different things that people liked and disliked.

i am just here to offer perspective. and i am here to offer it w/o shying away from the reality of the situation. i didn't think that you personally had any deep seeded shame in your foot fetish, but I do want to frame my advice and perspective in such a way that it could be generically applicable to a number of foot fetishists out there who do have confidence issues.

[ July 07, 2010, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

[Laugh] tyler, you talk so much i dont think you have any idea what you are saying.
quote:
i don't need to make the case for the scent of women's feet....all it takes is for a true fetishist to find his right match. it's like i alluded earlier, there are primitive signals sent through a form of communication that we have nearly forgotten. i'm talking about our senses. touch taste, and very importantly: SMELL
in one post you manage to completely contradict yourself. you arent going to make the case for it and then ramble on to try and make a case for it. which is it my man?

and as for your lipstick on a pig, you are making it sound like an unattractive quality. the reason the word 'pig' is used is because it commonly viewed as an unattractive dirty animal so therefore when you are using that phrase talking about foot smell you are saying that foot smell is nasty and we shouldnt try and pretend its 'flowered up'. as National said, when you refer 'rotten swamp', i dont know of many people, foot fetishists included, that are going to think, 'mmmmm, sounds hot!'

also in regards to the being fetishists vs partialists. please dont speak for all of us. by a true definition, i do not think most of us are fetishists. a fetishist requires his fetish to be sexually aroused and i do just fine with the rest of a woman's body. [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links