Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Please help me am truly fed up! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Please help me am truly fed up!
Thisisme4373
Board Regular
Member # 47637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thisisme4373   Email Thisisme4373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok this is very hard to say and embarrassing to admit but here goes.
I have a major foot fetish and it's causing me so much stress, I really am struggling to accept this.
The main problem is it takes away the sexual attraction to other parts like the female genitals, it's like i like the feet in the way I should like the vagina, boobs etc.
I am already a shy person (maybe due to this) I have bad anxiety and opening up to a potential lady seems so scary she will think I'm a god damn freak, also I struggle when it comes to sex as I need to think of feet to get hard.
There's a girl I really like at the moment but she is a known cheat, the reason I like her so much is she has pursued me for so long (2 years) bought me gifts etc but I haven't slept with her as I know I'd be rubbish and struggle to get it up but I know she wants it so bad and I really want to rock her world but can't [Cry] it's making me feel terrible to the point where I don't think I'm ever going to be able to have a relationship, I'm 27 now and family & friends are already thinking I'm weird for being single for so long, I have became severely depressed had to take time off work (from a job I hate) I haven't been eating much at all, I look a mess, I feel lifeless, I have been thinking of suicide a lot but am scared to do it , I do think I would rather die then live this hell & grow old alone, please talk to me I'm so lost in unreal, I want this pain to end so bad [Cry]

--------------------
Soft soles are the best

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
None of that is worth the thoughts of suicide. I think many of us guys have experienced some aspect of what you describe above - probably varying levels.

I've always had a strong fetish for female feet and while I don't think it overly consumed everything, it has been overly strong. Perhaps you need to check out some other kinks you might have that don't concern feet and it might make you more into other things. For example, I really love going down on a girl like no other. So instead of thinking of nothing but her feet, there is something else to be into about a woman. Try exploring some other kinks.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
you have a foot fetish. all of us at wus do. You need to display the confidence you have here at wus by sharing your thoughts with us, with her. If you dont think you cant "get off" on any of her other.body parta, but you want to rock her world( i assume you mean nail her so good she speaks languages shes never spoke before)...then combine the two. go into missionary posistion, have her raise her legs and prop her feet in your face..from my experience its a great sensation for the man, and because feet turn me on like no other, its like im supercharged and she gets hell of a ride, while i get her feet...its a win-win

but most of all, start with being honest to yourself...then be honest with others about your fetish...some girls will thinks its WIERD..many will not, you woll find every1 has their kinks, and the sooner we embrace it and be honest about it, the easier.life is...atleast thats my way of looking.at it

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're thinking too much about it...it doesn't matter if it is feet or tits or ass...you get too consumed with something you're going to run into trouble!

As Patrick mentioned...try to tone it down some and branch off.

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is very strange. I would say that I have a very strong foot fetish, but I still love all parts of a woman, (Boobs, buts, pussies, legs, eyes, lips, smells, hair, etc). I don't see how you could just like feet and only feet.

But, perhaps you have to get therapy. I have heard of people getting therapy to get rid of their foot fetishes or their obsession, but, I would never do that because I don't see liking feet as a genuine perversion. There are far worse perversions out there and a huge percentage of men like women's feet.

But, if it is causing you this much stress, then perhaps you should consider talking to a therapist. They can do CBT or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.

I love women's feet, but I would never go so far as to steal a woman's shoes or sexually assault a woman like these creeps in the news. So, perhaps it is best for some people to get help. I'm not saying that you would resort to that, but, if it is causing you this much stress, then talk to a therapist and see what they say. Maybe they can help you manage it.

Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's nothing wrong with ONLY liking feet, you're not gay or a psycho man. Just deal with what hand you were dealt and live it, if feet make you happy just pursue women for feet. Later in life you may change, but for now just live it up.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please don't even think about suicide, it would only hurt those who love you, like your friends and family. I know some guys like yourself, who are only interested in feet sexually, and I say if it doesn't hurt anyone, where is the harm? I know you say this girl want you badly, but just remember that no of us is responsible for anyone's happiness, save our own.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a question, and it's not one to bust you out or embarrass you, but have you been with a woman and had sexual experience at all or is this something that has kept you from doing that?
The thing is this, it's all in how you communicate it. Just jumping out and dropping it on someone who is not familiar, it might come as a huge surprise. The fear you're feeling is rejection from being labeled.
Let's take this girl you're looking at now. You obviously spend time with her. Why not try giving her a foot massage and see where that goes? Kiss her toes if she's accepting. If it's something you can make enjoyable for you both, it will go over well.
A lot of people on here grew up in a time when fetishism of any kind was regarded as stigmatizing. With the internet now, most people are familiar with paraphilias and people in general tend to be a lot more open about them now.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thisisme4373
Board Regular
Member # 47637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thisisme4373   Email Thisisme4373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I do find the ass legs and kissing nice but just not arousing as feet , I have had sex with girls before yes but it was difficult to achieve arousal and I wouldn't say I was fully hard a few times, If I liked pussy in the same way I love feet I would be better In bed, and this girl who's really into me doesn't have great feet & she hates them being touched, so to be honest I think sex would be bad with her , it is holding me back in my sex life because I do feel really anxious about opening up cause girls will think I'm weird or reject me/tell people about it

--------------------
Soft soles are the best

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thisisme4373
Board Regular
Member # 47637

It has held me back from sex for about 5 years though, as I feel super anxious about not performing, I fear this could lead to me living a lonely life.

--------------------
Soft soles are the best

Lovebareinheels
Board Regular
Member # 31497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lovebareinheels   Email Lovebareinheels   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No need to be ashamed, I think it is quite normal to be attracted to feet no matter what society thinks! After all why do women have sexy summer sandals and sexy high heels and generally have loads of shoes, to show off an attractive part of their body

But if you mention this it is dirty, you are a perv, that does not make any sense. In truth I have only ever told one person about my fetish ( a trade of big secrets) and I would have to be in a stable relationship before I did confess

But I am not ashamed just wary of others reactions, it would be awkward to be around the feet of anyone that knew too. At least it is not S&M or some other horrible kink! it is the most common and I assert it is normal for a man to find women's feet attractive!

It is only a fetish when that is the ONLY thing you can get off to

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thisisme4373
Board Regular
Member # 47637

While It may not be the only thing I'm attracted too it is certainly Maine point of arousal. It's killing me inside that I can't just have a normal sexual relationship with a women, if this girl I liked just bent over & pulled her knickers down and said do me now, I would not be majorly turned on maybe just a bit and would not be rock hard, this is the problem!

--------------------
Soft soles are the best

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fear and anxiousness will effect sexual performance. If you're already anxious, it will be more difficult. One of my first gfs wasn't entirely understanding of fetishism at first. I gave her a lot of sex, but a lot of it didn't feel entirely fulfilling. Then one day...I bent her legs up and put her feet on my face while we were doing it. That quickly became both of our favorite position. We were together for six years.
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thisisme4373
Board Regular
Member # 47637

Yeah maybe my anxiety is really not helping, what tips would you guys give me to gain confidence of performing normal sex for a while before I bring up the feet thing.

--------------------
Soft soles are the best

Thisisme4373
Board Regular
Member # 47637

Do you have any problems performing sex in all other positions guys?

--------------------
Soft soles are the best

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links