Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Please help me am truly fed up! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Please help me am truly fed up!
Thisisme4373
Board Regular
Member # 47637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thisisme4373   Email Thisisme4373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you for the replies they do help, lovelyladies, your wife was ok with you finding it hard to have an erection without feet? How old was you when you met her? I'm 27 now and I'm so tired of being alone I just want to meet someone who accepts me this way, this girl I like I know she is seeing someone else I'm meant to be meeting her today she has had her phone off all yesterday and it's still off, I'm in a living hell at the moment, I have huge feelings for her but I know she's not somebody I can trust, but I still love her as she's been there for me a lot, she is a compulsive liar though and also hates feet, I'm severely depressed and she knows this she knows how much I needed to see her and she just ignores me like that? She even knows I'm feeling suicidle but she don't know about my fetish, she knows all this & I have been texting her everyday but I can tell she is with someone because always on Friday/Saturday she ignores me or barely replies, I can't stay away from her though because I love her & I'm so depressed/lonely, if she was totally single & I trusted her I would tell her about my feet thing, but I think if I did she would be grossed out, not be comfortable with it still see the other guy & most likely stop seeing me, I know it's a big step but really am contemplating suicide as everyday is hell for me, I am SEVERELY depressed, from when I wake up til when I go to sleep, I am so mega lonely, & reaching for this girls love but she just wants me to shag her tbh, & her keep lying and seeing this other guy, me not being able to have normal passionate sex it's killing me, I want out.

--------------------
Soft soles are the best

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thisisme4373
Board Regular
Member # 47637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thisisme4373   Email Thisisme4373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Help me [Cry]

--------------------
Soft soles are the best

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't mean to sound indelicate, but honestly, I'm not sure what kind of answers you are looking for at this point.

I have read 3 pages of very good and informative advice from several members in this thread, but all you keep repeating is "Help me". I'm not sure what else can be told to you that hasn't basically been said already, and how much more help can be offered on this forum. You have been given very good advice on here.

Perhaps the next step for you is actually seeking therapy or getting professional help.

You need to be happy with yourself first before you can be happy with someone else. How can you expect someone else to like you if you don't even like yourself? Accept that you are what you are, and just own the qualities that you have. Don't question whether you are good enough for someone else, but whether they are good enough for you.

You need to start anew, and step 1 is forgetting about this current girl that treats you like crap, but you claim to love. She is only contributing to your depression and unhappiness. I honestly think you have no hope of being considered a sexual entity in her eyes because of how desperate and insecure you are coming across and honestly, I'm surprised she doesn't have a restraining order against you based on your last post. Forget about this girl, leave her alone, and stop letting her drag you down. Start fresh, and that time is now.

You have been given sound advice. The choice is yours now.

[ May 26, 2014, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KlassFX
Elite Trooper
Member # 46337

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KlassFX   Author's Homepage   Email KlassFX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What is the damn problem?

Step 1. Get up
Step 2. Take a shit
Step 3. Eat food
Step 4. Set up arrangements with chicks
Step 5. Sniff feet
Step 6. Go to bed

Repeat until death. Mission accomplished.

I could be wrong, anyone is free to correct my gameplan.

--------------------
clips4sale.com/68571
feetureproductions.c4slive.com
goddessesfootboy.com

Posts: 330 | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solemansince74
Loyal Member
Member # 24760

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solemansince74   Email solemansince74   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have never been on one, but I hear there are foot fetish dating sites. You'll have to do your own research on this, but why not join one?

At least the girl will know exactly what your looking for AND will be accepting of your fetish. The rest will come naturally.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovedemsoles
Board Regular
Member # 44417

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovedemsoles   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My advice?

Stop jerking off for a while. I know it's easier said than done, but if you struggle with the thought of doing this, hop on Google. Read up on some feedback from guys who've done the same thing and use the results to motivate you. Different things work for different people, so I'm not guaranteeing anything...

But for me, any time I made a commitment to stop jerking off, my overall demeanour and focus changed for the better. I was able to connect with girls emotionally instead of viewing them as an object.

My point is, if you stop jerking off then you might learn to appreciate the other things women have to offer. I'd say it's worth a shot considering the point you're at right now.

Posts: 17 | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You need to find you many women as I did when I was your age. I say bang her one more time and play hard to get the next time and tell her about your other women who appreciate a man who enjoy women feet because it is fore-play. [Cheers]

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thisisme4373
Board Regular
Member # 47637

I know I am probably doing people's head in & I do agree there has been great advice on here, just seems to me that my libido and confidence is so low, even when masturbating I don't have a full erection more like a soft one, it feels difficult to get an erection, when I get into the bedroom with women I get really really nervous because I know the vagina and boobs don't do nothing for me, added to the fact my I'm not horny as I was at like 13-20 years old, I don't ever get random erections anymore, is this due to depression? Thing is if a girl rubs her feet in my face I do get hard just not proper fast...

--------------------
Soft soles are the best

5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We can sit here giving advice for weeks but nothing will change until you make it.

Just go to the store and get a test booster and some 5htp. I don't know what kind of lifestyle you live but the right diet and exercise will help as well. Just google "foods for testosterone". Low testosterone levels are linked to depression and definetely low libido and erectile dysfunction.

In my mid to late 20s I had a hard time getting it up. I was a frequent masturbator. I changed my diet and quit masturbating frequently and now I wake up nearly everyday with morning wood. I'm able to get hard naturally and over time I developed a turn on for pussy.

If you try the above and it doesn't work out then seek professional help. This is fucked up to keep reading.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesuckr4u
Board Regular
Member # 47312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesuckr4u   Email toesuckr4u   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
When i was 27, i was married for 5 years and had 2 kids. Your generation seems to stay single even in their 30's. Not to worry! I also have an intense foot fetish. This comes with being born under the sign of pisces according to sexual astrology by martine. Each sign has a sexual preference. You cant help what you like so accept and move on. If you have to find working girls ( ladies of the night ), So what! The more you find satisfaction, the more you will come to grips.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Feb 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BareSoles84:
I don't mean to sound indelicate, but honestly, I'm not sure what kind of answers you are looking for at this point.

I have read 3 pages of very good and informative advice from several members in this thread, but all you keep repeating is "Help me". I'm not sure what else can be told to you that hasn't basically been said already, and how much more help can be offered on this forum. You have been given very good advice on here.

Perhaps the next step for you is actually seeking therapy or getting professional help.

You need to be happy with yourself first before you can be happy with someone else. How can you expect someone else to like you if you don't even like yourself? Accept that you are what you are, and just own the qualities that you have. Don't question whether you are good enough for someone else, but whether they are good enough for you.

You need to start anew, and step 1 is forgetting about this current girl that treats you like crap, but you claim to love. She is only contributing to your depression and unhappiness. I honestly think you have no hope of being considered a sexual entity in her eyes because of how desperate and insecure you are coming across and honestly, I'm surprised she doesn't have a restraining order against you based on your last post. Forget about this girl, leave her alone, and stop letting her drag you down. Start fresh, and that time is now.

You have been given sound advice. The choice is yours now.

I have to agree here. you've gotten some very good advice from just about all contributors to this thread, and repeating "help me" again makes me want to think that perhaps you're not processing the information, or outright dismissing it? Perhaps it is attention you crave? Don't mean to sound rude, but if you don't find the advice given here helpful, maybe you should seek professional help...

BTW, if I wanted to give a big "fuck you" to the members is this forum, I would ask for advice, and after getting much, would ask again, like I got nothing in the first place. See my point? It's irritating.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey dude, sorry you feel this way. Feeling serverly depressed and alone would really suck as I could only imagine. You feeling super anxious about possibly not performing sexually, anxious about losing an erection, feeling lifeless, family and friends thinking you're weird still being single at 27, fear of leading a lonely life, struggling to accept your situation, growing old alone, fear of not having a potential normal relationship, thinking you're wired up wrong. No wonder why you're having suicidal thoughts. I feel depressed and heavy inside just typing this paragraph. If I felt this way for too long, I'd probably have thoughts of suicide myself. It's pretty much shit don't you think? Wouldn't it be good if you could take all these feelings out of you, hold it in your hands, put it into a bag, tie it to a rope attached to a massive helium baloon, let it go and feel all the weight lifted off your shoulders as you watched if float away. Be good wouldn't it?

Onto this girl. She's persued you for 2years and has bought you gifts. Do you think this outweighs your facts of her being:
* a known cheat
* hates feet
* doesn't like it when you tried to rub hers
* somebody you can't trust
* a compulsive liar
Do you really think this is the girl for you? Do you think you'd have a healthy relationship together? You like feet and she hates it, do you think this is a conflict of interest? Would you be truly happy if this girl was in your life.

I've learned that you just can't stop thinking about something. Example: Don't think of an angry purple elephant standing right in front of your house.... Just stop thinking about the purple elephant.... stop it.... Try hard as you can to stop thinking about the purple elephant. Doesn't work right? The way I've learned to stop is to change your focus. Now think of a white horse, your favorite female celebrity riding barefoot along the beach smiling at you. Purple elephant doesn't seem as significant now does it?

Now imagine a life with all the female feet you've ever wanted hot chicks feet all over your face, private parts and what-not or have a special woman who really likes feet and indulge you with what ever foot fantasy you've ever desired. Do you think this would be a better life for you? Do you think this would be a healthier way of thinking?

Now with your current situation of feeling all these shitty emotions you have, along with this one girl who hates feet. Do you think you'd be the man you want to be if you continue down this path 10yrs from now? youd be 37, what about when you reach 47, now 57,....67...77.....87. Now think if you changed your thinking and emotions "today", to all you've ever wanted in life, all the feet you could ever hope for down this path 10years from now do you think this would be a better man if you went down this path compared to the other pre-supposed path? I think you may know the answer to that now.

What I think would really help if you want to try is to feed your mind. Watch motivational material everyday about 10-30mins. This should give you a good paradigm shift for the better. You feed your body everyday, you shower everday, you brush your teeth everyday, why not feed your mind everyday? It won't happen overnight, but you gotta have faith in yourself you WILL get over this if you choose to. It's your life, your choice.

I ain't a religeous man, but watch this video once everyday if you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-y-AnmmwpQ

Watch this one at least 5 times a day

Michael Jordan Nike Commercial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45mMioJ5szc

I too suggest you watch a RSD_Tyler vid once a week. I do.

I also suggest you write yourself a bucket-list of things you've ever wanted 'to do/or have' before you die. Should be a massive list. Narrow it down to 100 and start checking them off 1 by 1. Please keep in mind that you have a choice to live and some who are diagnosed with terminal illness have only a few months or weeks to live and they don't have a choice. Think of the people who are blind, blindfold yourself for one hour and try to do normal tasks, it's hard, ive tried. When I took the blindfold off, I was so greatful for my eyesight. Please also think of the people who are deaf and those who are stuck in wheelchairs for the rest of their lives. You'd feel greatful of the fact that you can walk and run.

I hope this helps. If this does help you, all I ask is you help someone else in future with the same problem you will get over if you choose.

FootLongSub Zero [Smile]

[ May 28, 2014, 02:14 AM: Message edited by: FootLongSub Zero ]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thisisme4373
Board Regular
Member # 47637

Don't get me wrong guys I'm not looking for attention & I do really appreciate your replies they have been very helpful to me, I'm just mega run down, it doesn't help that I have grown very strong feelings for this girl even though I do know she's not right for me it's hard for me to let her go as I'm so lonely & feeling down which makes me more needy.

Footlongsubzero, you totally get me & your reply has helped me a lot, you can see why I'm feeling so hopeless and just want the pain to stop. I have to try stop thinking so negative, being in depression makes it very hard to feel positive, I have a doctors appointment today & I am gonna tell them how bad I am.
Thank you for all the help everybody, I really do appreciate it.

--------------------
Soft soles are the best

5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good move. Keep us posted.
Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thisisme4373
Board Regular
Member # 47637

Well I went to a doctors told her how bad I'm feeling she has put me on citalopram 10mg and is saying I should see a therapist I'm on the waiting list.

--------------------
Soft soles are the best

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links