Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Please help me am truly fed up! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Please help me am truly fed up!
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by DeTrOiT:
You're gonna have to make a decision...Either your are going to take control of your life or not...You are creating a mental environment that is like a vacuum and it's going to be hard to escape unless you reprogram your mind...You are 27 and very young man...Your problems are all in your mind AND THEY ARE ONLY AS BIG AS YOU SAY THEY ARE...Also the way that you are acting about the young lady is creating an environment that's going to be destructive for you...THE ENERGY THAT YOU ARE GIVING OFF WILL MAKE HER WORSE...Here are a few simple things that should help and some have been expressed to you already..

1. STOP JACKING OFF PERIOD...
2. START WORKING OUT, LIFTING WEIGHTS (naturally boosts testosterone)

3. Stop being so soft and emotional...man up because women hate crying and complaining men..
4. Demand what you want out of your girl...
5. Learn to love yourself...This is the only way a woman can love you...
6. Don't be a Sleb Rock (from the Flintstones) No one likes being a round a person who is always depressed because the energy field around them is a downer. Remember that negative energy can be felt by those around you...If you don't create the right energy field, LADIES WILL BE RUNNING FROM YOU....

Best advice in this thread.

Your life is not a mess. It's only a mess because you are letting it be a mess, and you are creating problems in your mind instead of coming up with solutions. You keep saying you understand the advice people in here are giving you, but each time you reply, you still complain and whine.

This may be insensitive, but seriously, man the F up dude. You sound more like the girl in this "relationship" than this female that you can't let go of.

I seriously think that step 1 to changing is you need to leave this girl alone. She is only contributing to your messed up life as you call it.

But I foresee you not doing that, so you can expect more pain and depression in your future. You have been given great advice, and even kicks in the ass in this thread. Yet, you have not applied any of it, and just continue doing what you are doing. I already told you that this girl is only contributing to your unhappiness, yet you still keep posting how you can't leave her alone.

If you're not going to actually apply any of the advice and kicks in the ass that have been rendered to you in this thread, then I don't want to hear about how "messed up" your life is.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This idiot came to (trolled) this site back in 2008 with much the same act that he is presenting here.

He had the screen name of "Thisisme373" at the time. I'm bad at searching members here but, fortunately, I found a couple of PM's I had with Fate111 about my replies to him.

I bought into his tripe, at first, but subsequently watched his posts discuss his bumbling behavior directly contrary to ALL advice given.

At last, I did take him to task - despite my concern that my reply to him would be so harsh that I might engender some animus among the members here. I was surprised by the support I received.

I can't guess at his motivations; attention-getting, maybe...might be he just enjoys getting some sympathy from foot fetishists. Wouldn't surprise me if he has been doing this at sites that focus on bare shoulders or the like.

I've seen the genuinely expressed desire to help in other threads that I see here. Those here at Wu's are a great bunch. I think that we are being duped here.

I hope that the ancient thread can be dredged up to support my claim.

My belief is that "Thisisme4373" is a sham and I hope he will be ignored.

OK, PM me with your "cold-hearted bastard" comments.

[ June 10, 2014, 12:39 AM: Message edited by: Toetapper ]

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Toetapper,

I think I found the thread/member you mentioned.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007197

Here's his member page: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_profile;u=00002340

I hope this helps.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Closing the topic. Everything that can be said has been said at this point. If it's a trolling thread, then it needs to stop anyhow. If not, take the advice and do with it as you will. Hope all works out.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links