Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yahoo: Guys who look at feet want friendship, not romance. (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Yahoo: Guys who look at feet want friendship, not romance.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Reflecting much? Answer the 95% hating feet, that's the core of the discussion. You are essentially assuming only 5 million adult males in the USA have full blown foot fetish? ha.

^

Thinks the suffix word "fetish" in the term "foot fetish" can mean whatever one wants it to mean when it comes to exclusively feet, and doesn't actually mean what the definition of the word "fetish" is.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Better yet, let me say it like this. You and Michael Pitt believe 3.2 Billion of the total 3.4 Billion men on Earth hate feet. That's what his claim is in round numbers. That's mathematically impossible.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18370 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Better yet, let me say it like this. You and Michael Pitt believe 3.2 Billion of the total 3.4 Billion men on Earth hate feet. That's what his claim is in round numbers. That's mathematically impossible.

I never once in this thread stated 3.2 of 3.4 billion men on Earth hate feet.

However, what I did state was that you claiming that MP stating that there needs to be sexual arousal for something to be considered a fetish is an opinion, is actually a fact. Nothing more.

Like I said, don't let little things like facts get in the way of a good story though.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

I didn't define it, the dictionary did. E-mail Miriam Webster if you disagree with it, not sure what to tell you; you're wasting your time arguing with me that the definition of the word doesn't mean what you think it means.

All you're doing is not letting things like facts get in the way of what you think will make for a good debate.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

^

Accuses people of derailing a thread once things like facts get in the way of his story.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 5thgear:
This article makes no sense. When I look at women's feet it's bc I want to bury my face in them and then glaze them!

Now that's something we can all agree on, hopefully. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18370 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Any further points rehashing this on your part proves the meme and my statement. Your choice.
[Laugh] [Laugh]
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/RBx4h427tuQ5qm_zDJpxQfwbfC4/fit-in/728xorig/filters:strip_icc-!!-/2015/07/24/687/n/1922441/3cd5d3d9_patrick-smartLiving-quote-froze nElsa/i/Let-go-Elsa-Frozen.jpg

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
quote:
Any further points rehashing this on your part proves the meme and my statement. Your choice.
[Laugh] [Laugh]
https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/RBx4h427tuQ5qm_zDJpxQfwbfC4/fit-in/728xorig/filters:strip_icc-!!-/2015/07/24/687/n/1922441/3cd5d3d9_patrick-smartLiving-quote-froze nElsa/i/Let-go-Elsa-Frozen.jpg

^

Claims others can't let something go, but has to make sure he gets the last post and even include a meme.

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

^

Claims others can't let something go, but is still making sure he gets the final post.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
And when was the last time that Yahoo ran an article that was decent, not full of one person's opinion, or even relevant...
I don't recall ever. But I'll tell you, opinion sure triggers people with predisposed personality issues online in the form of reflecting oneself onto another and accusing them of the very thing they themselves are doing. We see this mostly regarding the current president and the media feud, it's horribly exhausting when you just want to see regular news.

In other news:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_fetishism
I guess by definition then my tier 1 & 2 both have a foot fetish or at least "partialism" as defined by Wikipedia. So the number is now up to around 20-25% have some type or varying degree of a foot fetish.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
I don't recall ever. But I'll tell you, opinion sure triggers people with predisposed personality issues online in the form of reflecting oneself onto another and accusing them of the very thing they themselves are doing. We see this mostly regarding the current president and the media feud, it's horribly exhausting when you just want to see regular news.

In other news:
I guess by definition then my tier 1 & 2 both have a foot fetish or at least "partialism" as defined by Wikipedia. So the number is now up to around 20-25% have some type or varying degree of a foot fetish.

^

Now he's a doctor and bringing politics into a discussion that has utterly nothing to do with politics.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

25% of adult men or better have a foot fetish to a varying degree. Lots of grey areas on the definition depending on the desire. I've been studying the algorithms, data and random sampling of opinion for over 11 years on this subject through website requests, in person social interactions at foot parties through the years, random sampling with "non-foot" people circles of friends.

Foot partialism is also listed as a sub group of the actual fetish definition side. Partial to something like feet could be both a fetish or non-sexual. I know many men in everyday life who think feet are "sexy" or "nice" but aren't "sexually" attracted to them but it's a trigger point to actual sex. That's provable science. Again, not black and white.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
25% of adult men or better have a foot fetish to a varying degree. Lots of grey areas on the definition depending on the desire. I've been studying the algorithms for over 11 years on this subject through website requests, in person social interactions at foot parties through the years, random sampling with "non-foot" people circles of friends.

Foot partialism is also listed as a sub group of the actual fetish definition side. Partial to something like feet could be both a fetish or non-sexual. That's provable science. Again, not black and white.

^

Now he's a doctor and a statistician.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

quote:
Now he's a doctor and a statistician.
You don't know anything about me other than the fact I run a very successful foot fetish website. Your lofty claims and constant need to argue over spilled milk don't look very good for you. You know you've won an argument when the other person makes the first personal dig because they've run out of options. 25% have a foot fetish, scroll on past if that information bothers you.

--------------------
 -

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

A survey done by Cosmo a few years ago and one done by Playboy a few years earlier than that found that about 20-25% of men (women reporting about their lovers in the Cosmo study) had an interest in female feet, to the point of foot kissing and toe sucking.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links