Foot Fetish Forum
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Yahoo: Guys who look at feet want friendship, not romance. (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Yahoo: Guys who look at feet want friendship, not romance.
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BareSoles84         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
You know you've won an argument when the other person makes the first personal dig because they've run out of options.

...yet continues to demonstrate he's not above doing what he claims he's against:

quote:
My opinion, let me be wrong. Scroll past and get over your insecurities.

^
Despite him for some odd reason making the discussion personal by repeatedly bringing up his site and himself and feeling the urge to sing his own praises, when the discussion had never been about either.

quote:
yet he comes back and checks the little details of the last post.My opinion, let me be wrong. Scroll past and get over it.

^
Tells others to "get over it", as he continues posting to tell others to "get over it".

[ July 25, 2017, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: BareSoles84 ]

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No matter how much you post and complain about it you'll never change my mind or my opinion so you're just wasting your time and I'm glad to live rent-free as we used to say many years ago on the mousepad if you remember correctly.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18369 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
No matter how much you post and complain about it you'll never change my mind or my opinion so you're just wasting your time and I'm glad to live rent-free as we used to say many years ago on the mousepad if you remember correctly.

^
Tells others they're living "rent free", as he continues posting.

And I'm not complaining about anything. All I did was provide what the definition of the word "fetish" is, since you said it means something different when applied exclusively to feet. If you don't want that fact to get in the way of what you feel is a good story, then feel free not to. You don't have to let it change your opinion if you don't want.

Posts: 1326 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Still my opinion and still angry about it, just scroll past.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18369 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
Still my opinion and still angry about it, just scroll past.

I'm not angry about providing the definition of a word. And yes, feel free to have your opinion; nobody ever told you that you can't.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

It's still my opinion scroll past without commenting if you can.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
It's still my opinion scroll past without commenting if you can.

Translation: If you disagree with me, then don't post.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

No you just hate my opinion specifically because you've had a vendetta against me for about 3 years now.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
No you just hate my opinion specifically because you've had a vendetta against me for about 3 years now.

^
Continues to for whatever bizarre reason, make a discussion that never was about him, about him.

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Let's see how fast they will shut this throw down now. I think it's definitely run its course.

--------------------
 -

BareSoles84
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45910

quote:
It's about me now. And how are you have a vendetta. Don't act like you don't remember that conversation three years ago. Let's see how fast we can shut this thread down now.

What an utterly bizarre comment. The discussion isn't and never was about you, so if you want to make it about you and talk about yourself for whatever odd reason, then you're on your own there.
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Let's take bets on when they will shut it down. Anyone..do I hear $20?

--------------------
 -

BTL2.0
Major Player
Member # 49128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BTL2.0   Email BTL2.0   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
NorCal and BareSoles are gonna have to Indian Leg Wrestle to see who comes out on top.

--------------------
She's only a lightswitch away from beauty!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Let's take bets on when they will shut it down. Anyone..do I hear $20?

--------------------
 -

Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK guys, this has gotten way out of hand. Topic closed.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links