Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your Top 5 Videogames ever... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Your Top 5 Videogames ever...
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since the other thread is solely for videogame discussion, I felt like opening this thread up to see what kind of games everyone is into (seeing as Wu's is also full of gamers. Maybe theres some connection to feet and games...?) So, 5 Favorite games ever? Heres mine:

1. Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
Just a sweet game...
2. Metroid Prime
Metroid in 3-D. Cant go wrong.
3. Super Mario Bros. 3
Remember the raccoon tail?? God bless that raccoon tail. And the frog suit. And the raccoon suit. And the Power P that let you fly indefinitely. And the Whistle...this could take a while.
4. Halo
Halo 2 cant touch this...the pistol has my vote as the best gun ever in a videogame.
5. Ninja Gaiden/Knights of the Old Republic (tie)
One game had a lot of depth, the other just made me feel like a badass every 5 seconds. Honestly now, a huge dragon emerges from a lava pit, and Ryu stares him in the face and just slides his sword out from behind him...

Runners Up:
Super Mario Kart, Super Mario 64, Super Mario World, Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Chrono Trigger, Goldeneye, Harvest Moon 64, Soul Calibur 2, Gran Turismo, 1080 Snowboarding

Interested to see everyones...this goes for ANY system EVER.

Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are my current favorites:

1. GTA San Andreas
2. Ninja Gaiden (XBox)
3. Knights Of The Old Republic I & II (Tie)
4. GTA Vice City
5. Madden

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Callista
Featured Foot Model
Member # 2335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Callista   Author's Homepage   Email Callista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OOOhhhh, too hard to limit it to 5 in my book, but I'll try.....

1. Baldurs Gate series (Icewind Dale, Planescape..)
2. Deus Ex 1
3. Tron 2.0
4. No One Lives Forever (1 or 2)
5. Unreal Tournament (2004 best in series)

DANG!! That was tough, I've got a list thats so long it drops down past my toes. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

-

Check out my Site Updates

Posts: 800 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Pong
2. Space Invaders
3. Pac-Man
4. Donkey Kong
5. Dragon's Lair

[Smile]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Callista
Featured Foot Model
Member # 2335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Callista   Author's Homepage   Email Callista   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!! I forgot Splinter Cell!!! That game just rocked!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 800 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5. Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter II (tie)
4. Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (either one)
3. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Windwaker (tie)
2. Super Mario Bros. 3
1. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past

Sorry everyone. Link is da man!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calico Jack:
1. Pong
2. Space Invaders
3. Pac-Man
4. Donkey Kong
5. Dragon's Lair

[Smile]

Calico Jack

LOL!!! [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call of Duty! United Offensive!

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ooooooh man, just ask an impossible question next time mystik! [Laugh]

Hmmm, only five...well, it's gonna be difficult to say the least, but here's a stab at it...

5. Ikaruga (Game Cube) Devil's Crush (Turbo Duo) [tie]
4. Puyo Puyo 2 (any format) Magical Drop III (Neo Geo)[tie]
3. King of Fighters '98 (Neo Geo)
2. Metal Slug 3 (Neo Geo)
1. Lords of Thunder (Turbo Duo)

Wind Waker, P.S.O., or any other RPG didn't make it to the top five because I'm taking replay into account. The games listed are games I'm perpetually playing all the time. RPG's, and platformers, as much as I like them, tend to be "when I'm in the mood" kinds of games for me. Basically, give me good shooters, puzzle games, and 2D fighting games and I'll stay addicted to them. (oh, and video pinball games too).

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
3. King of Fighters '98 (Neo Geo)

Hey Lou, just out of curiosity, why'd you choose '98 as your favorite from the series? I'm sure you've got pretty good reasons. I love the whole KoF series much as you do, but my favorite would probably have to be '99 due to the background & scenery art more than anything else. I mean let's face it, the gameplay itself is pretty damn similar in all of them with the possible exception of '03 which introduced the triple power bar tag-team system into the series. Honestly the reason I'm asking the question is because I love the passionate way that you talk about the games you're into, and I know that reading your answer will make me want to go put '98 on tonight and play into the wee hours.

[Smile]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Still hacking away at Flink, and having a good time doing it.

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey Lou, just out of curiosity, why'd you choose '98 as your favorite from the series?
Well, granted I haven't played 2001, 2002, and 2003 in-depth, but out of '94-2000, '98 is the winner, and my favorite fighting game.

The main reason is the character selection. I don't think any other KOF has the selection that this one does...I mean, it was the game that brought back the underdogs everybody loved to hate; Team USA (yeah, you can't get much more stereo-typical than with these guys) but to me they kick ass...you had different playing versions of characters you already like such as '94-style Kyo and '94-style Terry, not to mention the ability to play as Omega version of Rugal...Mature and Vice made a comeback in this game, and they're a very interesting pair of psychotic babes...the Elders Team were great too (Heidern and Takuma, two major powerhouses)... the backgrounds were excellent (the wharf for Team USA cycling through to the morning fog is a work of artistic brilliance, not to mention the stage on the boat too)...the music was great...the character portraits looked the best in this installment...if only Geese Howard were in it, this game would probably have been moved up to my number 2 slot of all-time faves.

To me, the KOF series just got better and better with each installment as I geeked on the series from 1994 on up to 1998, then '99 came along, and a few things dropped off. The music and atmosphere got darker, some characters were cut...Not saying '99 is a bad game by any means, but to me the magic had reached a total climax in '98, and honestly I don't think they could've improved on what was already the perfect fighting game. I've got '99 and 2000 on home cart, and they're beautiful games, I don't regret buying them a bit, but like I say '98 will be the ultimate champ of that series in my book. [Smile]

Still playing Flink huh? Cool. [Thumbs Up] I gave it a serious playing Saturday...didn't get any further than I've already been before...I need some serious practice! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Very cool, bro. That was exactly the kind of detailed review I was counting on. There were basically two things that disappointed me about '98:

1) The scenery didn't change from one round to the next nearly as impressively as '99 with regard to time of day, weather conditions, etc.

2) It didn't feature the Striker system that was introduced in '99 and became standard canon thereafter.

However, on behalf of '98 I'll point out that '99 didn't have Shermie, who I personally consider to have the best legs in the damn series. hehe [Big Grin]

Having said all that, I'll have you know that I did indeed throw '98 on and play a quick game after reading your reply. I don't know if there's such a profession as "motivational gamer", but if there is, it's got your name written all over it.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of all time? Well let's see.

1. Earthbound (SNES)
2. Dragon Warrior III (NES, GBC)
3. Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1)
4. Zelda : Ocarina of Time (N64)
5. Harvest Moon 64 (N64, the bad translation made it even more fun!)

Runners Up : Metroid Prime 1, The other Harvest Moon games, Final Fantasy 3j, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Smash Broos. Melee, Just about every other Zelda game.
My Top 3 Games of 2004

1. Baten Kaitos : Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (GC)
2. Pikmin 2 (GC)
3. Metroid Prime 2 (GC)

One may think my taste in Games is Juvinille. But I love a challenge, and I love putting my mind to the test. [Roll Eyes] And yeah... i'm basically 95% Nintendo

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

quote:
Originally posted by Lordsoysauce:
One may think my taste in Games is Juvinille.

They'd think yours is juvenille?? Take a look at my list again and you'll feel better in no time. hehe Hell, I had Wu laughing at me over that one. Now I know what Rodney Dangerfield felt like...

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Callista
Featured Foot Model
Member # 2335

Those were all coin-ops weren't they CJ?

--------------------
 -

-

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links