Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Your Top 5 Videogames ever... (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Your Top 5 Videogames ever...
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah, speaking of G4TechTV, am I the only one here who would like to take that Tommy guy off the show Judgement Day out to a field somewhere and commence to beating the living shit out of him for several hours on end? That little self-absorbed prick really annoys the hell out of me...that jackass bombed Metal Slug 3! Metal Slug 3! One of the greatest games of all time, and that stupidass dissed it because the graphics are sprite-based...

It's bad enough there's idiots like him in this hobby, but when somebody puts a microphone in front of him and has him believing that his opinion really matters...no forgiveness for that. [Mad]

Of course, I'm saying his opinion doesn't matter, and yet I let his opinion of Metal Slug 3 unnerve me... [Roll Eyes] [Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
am I the only one here who would like to take that Tommy guy off the show Judgement Day out to a field somewhere and commence to beating the living shit out of him for several hours on end?

I'm not familiar with G4TechTV or Tommy, but if he trashed Metal Slug 3 solely on the basis of it being sprite-based, I'd say he's officially earned his place in the Idiot's Hall of Fame. Metal Slug 3 was a phenomenal accomplishment, and there's a reason why it's considered to be the best of the series. I'm not going to sit here and bash 3D graphics the way he knocks sprites, because there have certainly been major achievements in modern gaming graphics platforms which are very worthy of accolades. But on a personal level, I'd take Metal Slug 3 over just about anything in the polygon-based realm.

[Hop]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the girls on G4techTV are real slutty chicks that they "nerd up" a little. Ocasionally you see some of that Megan chick's feet. She is really hot, and has some huge titties.
Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen and AMEN Brother CJ! I agree with everything you just said!
[Cheers]

Don't waste your time finding out about Tommy if you don't know about him already. He's just some snotty little narcissistic fart stain that thinks his shit doesn't stink. For that matter, he bombed Viewtiful Joe on the GameCube because of the title of the game! "What the hell is 'Viewtiful'?!" he said... [Roll Eyes] A few minutes of watching this idiot and it's obvious that he's got a serious case of "Little Man's Disease". [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It´s an old thread, but anyway, there goes my first post...hello to everyone.
1.-Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64)
2.-GTA: Vice City. (PS2)
3.-Final Fantasy VI (SNES)
4.-SUper Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
5.-Metal Gear SOlid 2 (PS2)

Runners up: Final Fantasy IX (PS) Super Metroid (SNES) Street Fighter II (Arcade) Prince of Persia: Sands of Time (PS2, XBox, GC).

Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi mrmustard, welcome aboard! You've inspired me to play Super Mario 3 on NES, which is precisely what I'm going to be doing later today.

[Thumbs Up]

Calico Jack

P.S. - Does anybody else find it ironic that Final Fantasy is a series which currently has 12 installments thus far? Not very final, is it? hehe [Big Grin]

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mrmustard
Major Player
Member # 4563

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrmustard   Email mrmustard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, twelve "Final" fantasies by now... i kinda hated the ones on current generation consoles.....
Posts: 110 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou,

You have to take Tommy for what he is, the color commentator, per se. You always have to have one guy who is knows the stuff and one guy who runs his mouth. Otherwise you get two people agreeing all the time. It is like half of the ex-NFL players they get to do football commentation.

And if I remember reading right, I think both those guys on that show are the writers themselves. They probably stick themselves on there for self promotion.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Good points Patrick. I think I let those years of reading the Diehard Gamefan magazines shape my opinion on how video games could or should be commented on. You ever read that magazine? There were times when the guys didn't agree on a certain game, but the times they did, they were able to all agree and still keep it interesting and fun to read.

Of course, maybe the guys on Judgement Day like to take more polar opposite views, more sensationalism brewed up that way...I don't know.

Still, I can't help but think there are going to be a lot of X-Box owners missing out on a stellar good time of a great game in Metal Slug 3, and it's all because of Tommy...then again if they're that easily swayed, perhaps it's better that the lemmings among us stay away from quality products...leave the hardcore to the hardcore gamers, not codes junkies who get bored of a game in a matter of days...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heres my 5
1 battlefield vietnam
2 pearl harbor defend the fleet
3 pearl harbor zero hour
4 destroyer command
5 allied forces

Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam 4 Feet
Major Player
Member # 2222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam 4 Feet   Email Sam 4 Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 5 are:
1. GTA: San Andreas
2. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of LIberty
3. GTA: Vice City
4. Hitman Contracts
5. Need for Speed Underground 2

--------------------
"And kings shall be thy nursing fathers, and their queens thy nursing
mothers: they shall bow down to thee with their face toward the earth, and
lick up the dust of thy feet . . ." —Isaiah 49:23

Posts: 115 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lou,

I just got Tekken 5. I wasn't sure whether to get that or Star Wars Republic Commando. Being my Xbox is on the fritz, I went with Tekken. Yeah, I know they recalled the cable, but it is a little too late since my power switch seems to have gone up months before. And since my dumbass opened the Xbox up (no small task!!!), I don't think I can get it repaired. Just my luck.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

[Eek!] Oh crap, that's tough there Patrick... [Confused]

Hmmm, have you tried going online to find people who work on and mod XBox's? Your warranty may not cover your XBox since you popped it open, but if you can find somebody who does that kind of work it may be a blessing in disguise. Think about it: get it fixed, then while it's getting fixed, have it modded. Two words for that after its done-> ARCADE EMULATION! You can play certain arcade games that never got home releases if you've got the right mod in your XBox. Just download the roms of the games, burn them onto CD, then pop the CD into your XBox. At that rate, you could quadruple your game collection in a matter of weeks! [Thumbs Up]

How is Tekken 5? I personally never got into Tekken a whole lot until part 3 came out, but then lost interest in it once Tekken Tag and 4 came along. Does 5 get it more back to the way 3 played? I'm under the impression that there's people out there hoping for just that...

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Lou,

Tekken 3 kicked ass, but Tekken Tag was my favorite. Tekken 4 tried some new things with gameplay and had a limited character roster with not a lot of unlockables. Tekken 5, however, goes back to the Tekken 3 and Tag gameplay and has a whole slew of extras. There is a mini adventure/action game, Tekken 1, 2 and 3 arcade games and means of buying items to customize all the characters. And the graphics are some of the best for a fighter. You can certainly tell NAMCO did both Soul Caliber 2 and Tekken. The thing is though, do all these 3D fighters have to have similar stages/arena? Everyone has a roof top, everyone has a garden, a temple, factory... so on and so on! Shit, I say have them fight in a bar! It would be more original and something not in all the other games. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

hott3028
Elite Trooper
Member # 3839

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hott3028   Email hott3028       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both of those Judgment Day guys are prickfaces.

I've been playing that Soul Calibur 2 alot lately because I found a bunch of cool cheats.

http://www.gamepro.com/microsoft/xbox/13196/info.shtml

That Tekken 5 looks awesome, but they dont have it for Xbox. I dont have Republic Commando, but Star Wars Battlefront rocks.

Posts: 292 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links