Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Seattle Grunge - Who's your favorite? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Seattle Grunge - Who's your favorite?
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ledaemon:
I saw that movie once when it first came out. I really don't remember anything about it except Matt Dillon in a hippy wig.

Actually Bondo is lying. We both really hate white people. He hates 'em so much he had to marry a beautiful asian girl so that he wouldn't take a chance of another white person being born into this world. Matter of fact I'm going under lots of treatments with a heat lamp to darken my complexion to a nice chocolatey brown and changing my name to Kareem.

Sorry to speak out for you Bondo, but the truth had to come out!

Haha
[Laugh] you guys are funny. Hey ledaemon, I'll come over and sniff your wife's toes if face_pedestal doesn't take the honor.
C'mon face_pedestal, they are just joking around. Besides, I agree with much of what you say....I am a white guy also and notice that stuff. I also think that we have gotten a little too PC in our society.
Ledaemon meant it in a joking manner......he, Bondo and sometimes Calico Jack crack me up almost everytime I log on here. [Laugh]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a thread this has been so far.

Tough question. I like them all, but I had to pick Soundgarden. Alice in Chains is a close second, though.

BTW, what do y'all think about Audioslave? They're no Soundgarden IMO, but I still like most of their music.

[Cheers]

[ November 18, 2005, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Wing-Washer ]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links