Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 29)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for adding your mugs to the lineup guys!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
Many of you have seen my face in posts, but here is another!! [Smile]

-

Yes, but in this one we can see the cute freckles on your cleavage! [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
quote:
Many of you have seen my face in posts, but here is another!! [Smile]

-

Yes, but in this one we can see the cute freckles on your cleavage! [Wink]
How come there's no pic?

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Photobucket... LOL
Heres the picture again!! [Smile]

-

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Damn Photobucket... LOL
Heres the picture again!! [Smile]

-

Great shot TT! You are so photogenic - but of course you're so damn cute - it's hard for you not to be! LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Here I am again.I had to take down the other pic!lol Twisted ,Your pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 -

I'm lovin' this rugged look on you Spotlight! Sexy!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

OK -- I'm giving in!

Here's lookin' at you kid!

-

And for those skeptics who might not believe this is really me..... here's some full face shots of some past posts that I've done.

-

-

This doesn't necessarily mean I'll be putting my face in all my posts! But for those doubting Thomas' that have questioned whether my feet were those of a "man" -- now you know! [Wink] LOL

And a great big THANKS to all my supporters, both male and female, who always stood by me on those rare occasions when manners might have slipped on some posts!

OK - I've got to go upload some new pics now! Later! [Woot]

[ February 01, 2009, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Holee fucken shit!!!! I didn't think you'd do it! Thanks for sharing Perfect Peds. I love to see a pretty face with the feet. [Woot]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Holee fucken shit!!!! I didn't think you'd do it! Thanks for sharing Perfect Peds. I love to see a pretty face with the feet. [Woot]

I never thought I'd do it either - but - what the heck! I figure it's almost a year since I first posted a pic on this site so what better way to celebrate an anniversary than with friends - [Smile]

--------------------

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey girl, I tried to tell them every chance I had to that you were the real deal and all female from head to toe. Those of us who had been given the privilege of a preview already knew that you were nothing less than drop-dead sexy all the way.

I think it's those ice-blue eyes that get to me the most. Knowing that they are all part of a total package that includes a sensuous, intelligent and attractive woman with a killer sense of humor, not to mention, incredibly sexy feet is just a killer combo.

Thanks again, PerfectPeds, just one of your MANY fans and admirers, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Hey girl, I tried to tell them every chance I had to that you were the real deal and all female from head to toe. Those of us who had been given the privilege of a preview already knew that you were nothing less than drop-dead sexy all the way.

I think it's those ice-blue eyes that get to me the most. Knowing that they are all part of a total package that includes a sensuous, intelligent and attractive woman with a killer sense of humor, not to mention, incredibly sexy feet is just a killer combo.

Thanks again, PerfectPeds, just one of your MANY fans and admirers, ned

[Kiss] Ned, you sure know how to make a girl feel like a goddess!

--------------------

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:

-

You are freakin'GORGEOUS!! [Big Grin]
I love your eyes!! [Smile]
[Kiss] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
quote:

-

You are freakin'GORGEOUS!! [Big Grin]
I love your eyes!! [Smile]
[Kiss] [Smile] [Smile]

LOL You are too funny!
Not bad for an old lady huh?
Thanks TT!
And thanks for always being a friend
here on the forum!
You rock!

--------------------

heelikker
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8271

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heelikker   Email heelikker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Bow Down] I'm BEYOND expression! [Thud]
Posts: 1837 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
OK -- I'm giving in!

Here's lookin' at you kid!

-

And for those skeptics who might not believe this is really me..... here's some full face shots of some past posts that I've done.

-

-

This doesn't necessarily mean I'll be putting my face in all my posts! But for those doubting Thomas' that have questioned whether my feet were those of a "man" -- now you know! [Wink] LOL

And a great big THANKS to all my supporters, both male and female, who always stood by me on those rare occasions when manners might have slipped on some posts!

OK - I've got to go upload some new pics now! Later! [Woot]

lookin good babe

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links