Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright here goes nothing.

An action shot of me chewing gum before a night on the town lol

-

[ June 19, 2006, 08:31 AM: Message edited by: TwistedMethod ]

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

with her red hair and your name it could be confusing to some [/QUOTE]

She's got dark hair [Tongue]

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice tattoos twistedmethod. What about a closeup of your ink?
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
her hair has been red before though right?

i must be color blind because it still looks red to me...

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedMethod
Major Player
Member # 13216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedMethod   Email TwistedMethod   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey footlover84, thanks much for the compliments. I don't really have any great pics of my ink and since the sleeve is still a work in progress I probably won't take any just yet of it. However my tattoo artist just today said that when it's done he's having a professional photographer come in to take pictures so I should have some in a month or so that I can post.

On a side note I see you're into the tats as well. You got a lot of stuff done?

Posts: 127 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover84
All Pro Poster
Member # 5693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover84   Email FootLover84       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got three so far, but I'm working on getting more. I got one on my stomach, one on my back, and my right upper arm done.
Posts: 653 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so I started a thread elsewhere on here with the same purpose. Hal was kind enough to point me here, so with that said, here I am:

-

I think this is a great idea. Having the opportunity to put a face to the screen name makes you all just a little more real to me.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
I'll get some new pictures soon. If someone can tell me very slowly, step by step (I truly am useless when it comes to HTML), how to post them, I can stick up some good ones if there are any in the bunch.

I'll be glad to help, but do you have a site to host your pics? A lot of the time, if folks don't know how to post pics, they tend to think that it's a matter of uploading them straight from their harddrive and onto the forums.

I personally use photobucket.com, but there's all kinds of other host sites too. Find yourself a host site that you like, upload those pics, and posting them here will be a breeze. Trust me, once you see how easy it is you'll never feel intimidated again. I'm about as computer illiterate as they get, and if I can do it, anybody can. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So that's what a bluetoelover looks like huh? [Big Grin]

Thanks for posting your pic Bro...it's always cool to have a face to go with the on-screen name. Let's me know who I'm corresponding with. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey bluetoelover, I like the fro, bro!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Grew that while I was out west working! Took me about 4 months [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I got my last haircut about a year ago and then it was only trimmed to my shoulders. Its probably about past due for me to visit the barber. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure where your located ladaemon but up here more hair keeps a fella warm [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's me, if I can get the image to work right.

-

I look strange enough. It's from my senior year homecoming dance.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by MissMcKenzie:
Lou - Any other websites you can think of? I've got a really old webshots.com account, would that work?

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I don't see why the webshots site wouldn't work. Have you uploaded your pic(s) to there yet?

Once you've uploaded the pic to there, just 'copy' the address to the pic (right-click, copy), and then 'paste' the address (right-click, paste) within a bracket that looks like this:
[IMG]*paste it here Miss Mac, minus these words and asterisks*[/IMG]

Hope this helps. [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by OneGiantLeap:
I look strange enough. It's from my senior year homecoming dance.

You don't look any stranger than I do Bro...why do you think I got Belle to hide my mug under her pretty feet? [Big Grin]

Thanks for posting your pic...glad to "meet" you!
[Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links