Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 40)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Country Rose:
 -

I'm new here. Here is one of me.

Rose

You naughty little elf...
Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your pictures Rose and I am wondering what does your wrinkled soles look like?

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footybabe
Loyal Member
Member # 28131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footybabe         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
quote:
Originally posted by footybabe:
Hi guys

I am not shy either here is my picture with feet

-

Very nice!
Thnaks if you want to see more visit
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=019106

Posts: 71 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cloyster:
My Girlfriend Lucy:
 -

Me:
 -

Niiice! You're girlfriend is a real cutie! I love her glasses and her eye make-up:)
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have more pics on my MySpace in my sig. I also have Facebook under AboveOmnipotence. I posted some pics in here a while ago. lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill from NJ
All Pro Poster
Member # 3802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill from NJ   Author's Homepage   Email Bill from NJ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hardly ever post here, but I figured I would chime in here.

I'm the big guy on the right:

-

This is me answering the door for my daughter's new boyfriend:

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figure I've been checking out Wu's for years now I should start actually posting. Why not start out with letting everyone know what I look like, so here goes:

-

-

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footexhibit
All Pro Poster
Member # 1664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footexhibit   Author's Homepage   Email footexhibit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is me aside from the sheet on my face in my avatar pic!

-
 -

--------------------
A Footographer (since 2001)

https://allmylinks.com/footexhibit
https://allmylinks.com/fetishexhibit

Posts: 630 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and yours truly. The now ex gf is the one in the left on the second pic.

-
 -

Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

This is me answering the door for my daughter's new boyfriend:

-

I'm with ya here bro! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tinyseeker
Loyal Member
Member # 38704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tinyseeker         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sweettooth:
...and yours truly. The now ex gf is the one in the left on the second pic.

-
 -

Sweettooth, its a shame she's now the ex. Her feet are the best I saw here [Wink]

Could it be, that one ring on her finger here is the same on her toe there: ?

-

Make her yours again!! Immediately!!!

[ May 12, 2010, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: tinyseeker ]

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is the one on the right? She look like a fun girl to party with dancing,drinking and after I bet she is open to a lot of foot playing. Send us some pictues of her feet someday.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sweettooth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol I'm glad you liked her feet and those toe rings barely fit her toes snugly because they're so tiny. I'd love to get back with her and she me but without puttin my business out there, we have some issues that we both need to work on.

The girl on the right is my friends' fiance who he too is having problems with. Don't know how she is about feet but she likes to party but is a total drama queen lol

[ May 26, 2010, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Sweettooth ]

Posts: 376 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Flip flop fan
Major Player
Member # 9565

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Flip flop fan   Email Flip flop fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah dude, I was gonna say something before, your ex has really cute feets.

Sometimes, it's too bad that there's more to a relationship than feet...

--------------------
Never be bought, never be sold...

Posts: 143 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sweettooth
Elite Trooper
Member # 37575

...and nice, thick asses. [Wink]
  This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links