Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy. (Page 42)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  54  55  56   
Author Topic: a while back some folks were posting true photos of themselves. I'm not shy.
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
@Ophillia,

What a great cause, you truly are a wonderful person for doing so and the shorter hair looks wonderful on you, stunning.

Dani
xoxo

I totally agree Ophillia is looking amazing!

I also think its awesome she donated her to such a great cause. For anyone who doesnt know about
Locks of love it is a great organization and you can read about them here - http://www.locksoflove.org/

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh well why not.
 -

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Danielle Moore:
I have decided to share with everyone a photo of my face, since so many of you have shared your photos. In having said that, I have decided that my photos and videos on my sites will remain faceless. This will ensure that I don't have hundreds of photos floating around the internet. I think I can handle sharing one photo ;-0

By the way, Athena, you are stunning ;-)

Lookin' good. [Smile]
Love Dani,
xoxo

-

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I haven't posted a picture here in a while, and although I show my face in most all of my videos and pictures.. I will post a non-foot related photo too [Smile]

-
 -

P.S. Danielle you are gorgeous:D

[ November 08, 2010, 01:15 PM: Message edited by: ShortLivedTyranny ]

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ShortLivedTyranny:
P.S. Danielle you are gorgeous:D

Look who's talking, you are absolutely stunning!!!
Kisses
Dani
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Waimea
Board Regular
Member # 3824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Waimea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Look who's talking", both of you!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
this is me after donating 14 inches of hair to locks of love.

-

I like ur sexy feet and cute smile [Wink]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hall Of Famer
Member # 28232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 112001         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

[Kiss] [Kiss]
Posts: 1297 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Waimea:

not too bad yourself.
Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Waimea
Board Regular
Member # 3824

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Waimea     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

not too bad yourself.
how sweet... thank you!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good friend took a snapshot of me in action [Wink]

-Hal-

-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
 -

Woah you look so different to how I imagined you!

I thought you'd be a shaggy brown-haired guy for absolutely no reason xD

Now I don't think I was 18 when I took this picture, but I assume it's okay because
a) it's clearly me and
b) it's not "adult" orientated.
Just thought I'd get festive ^_^

(If it's a problem, I'll just delete it).

-

[ June 27, 2011, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: Andy-Laa ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

not too bad yourself.
Come on guys! There are no uggos on Wu's. They all hang out at The Foot Pad. [Puke]

[Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Woah you look so different to how I imagined you!

I thought you'd be a shaggy brown-haired guy for absolutely no reason xD

Haha, ok.

My premature grey hair has already been discussed after I posted a photo on page 26 of this thread (there`s another photo at page 20). No brown hair. [Laugh]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

You say that, Hal, but the old head of my Sixth Form had what would be referred to as "silver" hair - like yours, not really grey - and most of the girls pretty much wanted to shag him...

And he had a posh speaking voice I suppose, but still.

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 56 pages: 1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  ...  54  55  56   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links