Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're such a lucky guy cfa. I cant believe they oblige by you just asking. usually its more to it or stubborness even if your approach isnt creepy. do you go to random colleges? btw her feet are excellent. I wish I could taste those size 11s. I love big feet. [Mmm] I know it was hard as hell for you not to get up close and personal with em.

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by collegefeetarchive:
Check out this new cutie, Becca and her HUGE size 11's!!! One of the hardest shoot's I've done because it was soooooo tempting to bury my face into those soles. Pics to come.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vytwaj76xpM

Dude, I bet she wouldn't have minded... [Wink]

They looked like they smelled AWESOME. [Blush]

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again, Great Stuff! Just wondering, how do you maintain your composure? I know I would have a hard time.
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by collegefootguy:
Again, Great Stuff! Just wondering, how do you maintain your composure? I know I would have a hard time.

Stay focused on the goal, that is to get photos/video of her feet.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More of Becca's size 11's:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=60871644

[ October 02, 2009, 02:04 AM: Message edited by: collegefeetarchive ]

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

This is Sasha, a 19 yr-old sophmore with some sexy size 8's. The best part of this shoot was getting my hands on those soles, rubbing them, and burying my face in them back home. [Wink] She's a total foot goddess. Finds it "cute" that I place my face in her soles and call it Heaven. And we found a new ticklish spot on her: Biting her heel! Anyways, looks like I got myself a new foot girl. More to come!

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no comment?! these are fuckin nice!!! love the polish and soles. you're lucky man to have put your face in em [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great update [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

I forgot a Pose pic. How could I forget that!?

-

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:
So how do you get these girls to let you take photos of their feet?
Do you just ask?

Yeah, pretty much.
What I'm curious about is, do they just affably say, "Sure, shoot pictures of my feet," and care not what you will do with them? Or do they have to sign a release or something that you arrange, so you can post the pics?

And do they do it because you're just charming and good at it, or are they offered recompense? I'm asking not because I could ever get up the gumption to do this around here (southern Florida) but because it's hard for me to imagine getting yesses without offering incentive to the models... Are any of these pre-arranged models (from ads) or just girls who happen to be around? And do any ever get really annoyed or combative, and/or threaten to call security on you?

Sorry for the flurry of questions--this is just super-fascinating for me...

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The Shoe Store Kid:
So how do you get these girls to let you take photos of their feet?
Do you just ask?

Yeah, pretty much.
What I'm curious about is, do they just affably say, "Sure, shoot pictures of my feet," and care not what you will do with them? Or do they have to sign a release or something that you arrange, so you can post the pics?

And do they do it because you're just charming and good at it, or are they offered recompense? I'm asking not because I could ever get up the gumption to do this around here (southern Florida) but because it's hard for me to imagine getting yesses without offering incentive to the models... Are any of these pre-arranged models (from ads) or just girls who happen to be around? And do any ever get really annoyed or combative, and/or threaten to call security on you?

Sorry for the flurry of questions--this is just super-fascinating for me...

I'll arrange a shoot with the "keepers". Most of the time, they're random girls. No incentives other than they've been recognized by yours truly (and the thousands of others that frequent the site) to have an amazing pair of feet. It's amazing what you can get when you dish out the compliments. Just don't be creepy about it. Hehe...

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
None of them are paid?!

I'd love to see you do it in action, man. Not sure how one goes about not being "creepy about it." It's hard for me to imagine girls not being creeped-out by simply realizing, hey, there's a guy going around these parts with a camera, asking girls like me to pose their feet for pictures! I mean, I'm not a creepy guy, personally, either; but put me out there with a camera and the express goal of getting girls to let me take pictures of their feet, and I'm not sure I could keep it together and be all smooth and that.

One thing that amazes me is how many of the girls have dirty, day-worn feet, and they're still letting you take pictures of them--closeups, even! I'd've thought they would be all embarrassed and shout, "NO!" (By the way, I love the dirty feet!)

Do you get a lot of turn-downs, too? What do you figure the approximate ratio is, anyway?

I'll probably get a site membership before long. Looks like a good one! (Just scrapin' by at the moment, though.)

Thanks for the excellent pics, man.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
None of them are paid?!

I'd love to see you do it in action, man. Not sure how one goes about not being "creepy about it." It's hard for me to imagine girls not being creeped-out by simply realizing, hey, there's a guy going around these parts with a camera, asking girls like me to pose their feet for pictures! I mean, I'm not a creepy guy, personally, either; but put me out there with a camera and the express goal of getting girls to let me take pictures of their feet, and I'm not sure I could keep it together and be all smooth and that.

One thing that amazes me is how many of the girls have dirty, day-worn feet, and they're still letting you take pictures of them--closeups, even! I'd've thought they would be all embarrassed and shout, "NO!" (By the way, I love the dirty feet!)

Do you get a lot of turn-downs, too? What do you figure the approximate ratio is, anyway?

I'll probably get a site membership before long. Looks like a good one! (Just scrapin' by at the moment, though.)

Thanks for the excellent pics, man.

The ones I work with repeatedly are paid. I mean, I go about this "professionally". I do what I do seriously, not only for myself. I have the expectation that someone's going to see this, so I should do a good job.

I'd say it's 50/50 on the ratio.

Look forward to having your aboard. It's worth it, I think.

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome work as always and Sasha is a real hottie!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all I wanted to say Bravo on all the pictures and videos! Truly amazing girls with some even more amazing feet! Keep at it.. cant wait to see more!

Secondly, I just wanted to ad to the discussion that has started here in the last two pages, about how to get girls to pose for pictures.
I got the urge about a year ago to go out, get myslef a half decent camera and just try my luck and see if girls/women were willing to pose their feet for a few pics.
First few times you are a bit nervy, i guess, but you get the hang of it pretty quickly. By that I mean how to approach somebody, what to say and even in what manner.
I mean a very simple way is to say like you already did cfa... "just dont be creapy about it".
It sounds very easy and it actually is. I have had some pretty good success and have tons of pictures of different girls feet now.
Now, I am even thinking about maybe starting up my own little thing as well.. I mean i know how much competition is out there, but I would more do it for the sharing sake then the money! [Wink]

So i guess, there is no harm in just going out and trying your luck Pjay... what harm is it if you get rejected a few times. Worst that happens is you go home epmty handed. [Smile]

Also cfa... it would be nice and much appreciated if one could maybe get in touch with you and get some hints/tips or some questios answered about these sort of sites! [Secret]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links