Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  31  32  33   
Author Topic: College Feet Archive: High School Senior / Soon-to-be-College Freshmen Feet
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm working on a book titled, "So You Have a Foot Fetish: Barefeet and the American Dream," to be published by Simon & Schuster Spring 2010. A 15-city tour has been setup as well as Q&A sessions at various colleges around the U.S. for your intellectual appreciation.

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetness
The Legend
Member # 3546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetness   Author's Homepage   Email feetness   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This whole talk of going out there and asking girls to pose, got me back into the park today in my lunch break at work.
Armed with camera in hand I thought i'd give it a shot and see if anybody was willing.

First girl i walked up to, and explained what I was after, alreday agreed to have a few pictures taken.
She was new to the idea of foot fetish and while taking 10 or so shots, I eased her into this whole thing, explaining everything there is to know about it and the site this is going to be used for.

She said she had heaps of fun, and as weird as it was, could see herself doing this more often.
Needless to say, contact details were exchanged and hopefully I will get to see more of her.

I promised to send her the pictures first, to have a look at and get the thumbsup before I post them on here. So only a matter of time and they will be up in the Foot Pictures Forum.

Thought i'd add this to this thread, as it shows how easy it can be if you have the right attitude towards what you are doing and keep professional at it.

Feetness [Smile]

--------------------
www.feetness.co.uk - Coming Soon! Hopefully! [Wink]

Posts: 2916 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aaaaa1
Major Player
Member # 31001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aaaaa1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey -- Sasha and Violet are both GORGEOUS!!! Thank you for posting.
Posts: 200 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a video of Sasha:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=63479672

[ October 02, 2009, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: collegefeetarchive ]

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Quick vid of graduate student, Megan, and her size 8 1/2 feet:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=63478985

[ October 02, 2009, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: collegefeetarchive ]

--------------------
College Feet Archive

Raider991
Major Player
Member # 34737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raider991     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha is a real cutie, lucky man. Thanks for the shots man!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

This is Lauren, a sophomore with some huge size 11's. I caught her studying at a park and kindly interrupted her to see if she would be interested in showing off her beautiful peds to add to the collection. She was flattered to be part of the group. [Wink] Got 66 pics in this set.

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY VERY NICE
Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm I love big feet [Mmm]

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There girls have fantastic feet man. It's always good at college feet!!!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

More Lauren, in The Pose:

-  -  -  -  -

--------------------
College Feet Archive

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

So the message exchange goes as follows:

Me: Yeah, we'll shoot Saturday. Maybe get dinner and visit that dessert place after?
S: ok, sounds good!
Me: Do you know how much time we'll have?
S: Till whenever we get done ;P

What a tease!

Well after a night of dinner, dessert, wine, foot rub, foot worshipping here goes a few pics of our favorite Belorussian beauty:

-  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -

"Whenever" ended up getting cut short due to mom. Gotta comply with mom's wishes and bring the girl home. Lol.

--------------------
College Feet Archive

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*BUMP*

[Thumbs Up]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Check out sophmore Claire's size 9's. She nicknamed them "rabbit feet" because she thinks they're so long. Apparently others have told her as well. How 'bout those arches?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=63650872

[ October 02, 2009, 01:57 AM: Message edited by: collegefeetarchive ]

--------------------
College Feet Archive

footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by collegefeetarchive:
Check out sophmore Claire's size 9's. She nicknamed them "rabbit feet" because she thinks they're so long. Apparently others have told her as well. How 'bout those arches?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12jpEK87WzA

@ 0:27: "They grab things...*laughs*" [Blush]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 33 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  31  32  33   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links