Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice?
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You better watch out! Your better not cry!
You better not pout! I'm telling you why....
Perfectpeds is coming to town!

Remember -- I know if you've been "Naughty" or "Nice" -- and while I am not one to judge -- I have decided to contribute to both sides! [Wink]

So -- let's say I was "NAUGHTY" -- Santa would bring me....

-

-

But what if I had been "NICE" ...

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Buckle in Members - it's going to be a long ride with this post! [Wink]

So - first I tried on the "NAUGHTY" boots.... and ooooh they felt good!

And of course to go with those boots -- some sexy black fishnet stockings complete with ribbons and ....handcuffs? LOL

-

-

-

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Oh My! The "NICE" side seems to feel this may be more appealing to some...

-

-

-

The "NICE" believe Santa would prefer a light snack with warm milk to keep him warm on his travels.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

The "NAUGHTY" side laughed at the "NICE" and suggested a much stronger elixir to keep Santa warm along with some....!

TOES...

-

ARCHES...

-

SOLE.....

-

[ January 03, 2009, 12:41 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Of course, after drinking all that rum the "NAUGHTY" started making a mess....

-

AND the "NICE" had to clean up after them....

-

--------------------

pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh goodness!... Surely you tease! .... =-)

Me likes lots.

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by pj1268:
Oh goodness!... Surely you tease! .... =-)

Me likes lots.

Oh pj....I'm just getting started... so get your sled ready 'cause this is going to be one helluva ride!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Well, "NICE" left the room to go in search of some tinsel and "NAUGHTY" saw an opportunity to get into some trouble....

-

-

AND the tree came tumbling down....

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

So "NICE" had to start all over again setting the tree back in order...

-

--------------------

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring it on.... ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

While "NICE" was fixing the tree (again)...
"NAUGHTY" got into the tinsel ....

-

-

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Once "NICE" wrestled the tinsel away from "NAUGHTY" -- an idea came to mind...

-

-

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

SO -- what do you think?

NAUGHTY?

-

-

-

OR...... "NICE"

-

-

-

--------------------

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey babe, the boots and the fishnets are definitely "bad ass" but boy do I wish I was a little white stuffed bear....

That red is rockin' my world, or is that wreckin' cause I'm a mess...

Toe kisses, ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

-

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL ......

AND TO ALL .....

A GOODNIGHT!

[ December 22, 2008, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links