Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice?
Shasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shasha   Author's Homepage   Email Shasha   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey PP, sorry this is a little late but I have to say this post is so fun and playful. I love the conflicting sides...naughty and nice. Oh and by the way, that red is simply amazing. You have great nails and beds so that red makes your nails really stand out. Woo Hoo!!!!

--------------------
Visit my store:

-

Become a member:

-

Posts: 1208 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP youre always nice.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shasha:
Hey PP, sorry this is a little late but I have to say this post is so fun and playful. I love the conflicting sides...naughty and nice. Oh and by the way, that red is simply amazing. You have great nails and beds so that red makes your nails really stand out. Woo Hoo!!!!

Thanks Shasha - great to hear from you and I am always so appreciative of your comments.

That red is An Affair in Red Square by OPI - I actually bought it because I fell in love with it.

It was a fun post! Hope your holidays were great!

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sethus
Board Regular
Member # 33334

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sethus   Email sethus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in love

--------------------
i will do anything for pretty feet ! i meen anything !

Posts: 22 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I've been naughty and nice [Big Grin]

Sometimes being NAUGHTY feels NICE! [Wink]

-

Oh, my goodness! That pic is soooo hot! I think that's the best present I got this year!!!!!
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Lover Of London
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Lover Of London   Email Foot Lover Of London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my ^^^^^

Naughty or nice...I would have to say PP That your nice...With a hint of the naughty spice...So many lush images in this thread...But the one above tops them all...oooh And ofcoarse the dangling of your red heels [Tongue]

I wish you all the best for 2009 PP...And look forward to more of yourself and ofcoarse those perfect Peds xxx

Posts: 1395 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sethus:
im in love

I am so grateful for your sweet comment. I am always appreciative when I inspire a new member to post on one of my threads.

And I thank you, sethus!
[Bow Down]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by scrunchlover:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I've been naughty and nice [Big Grin]

Sometimes being NAUGHTY feels NICE! [Wink]

-

Oh, my goodness! That pic is soooo hot! I think that's the best present I got this year!!!!!
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

I am so pleased to see you post here scrunchlover! It's been awhile since I've been able to inspire you and you may think this is your best present but your visit to my posst was a nice present for me!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Lover Of London:
Oh my ^^^^^

Naughty or nice...I would have to say PP That your nice...With a hint of the naughty spice...So many lush images in this thread...But the one above tops them all...oooh And ofcoarse the dangling of your red heels [Tongue]

I wish you all the best for 2009 PP...And look forward to more of yourself and ofcoarse those perfect Peds xxx

Foot Lover of London, I rarely have much that aspires to your favorite foot part and I have yet to buy many new slingbacks but I think you might enjoy this one a little! [Wink]

-

--------------------

ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectpeds, your mailbox says it is full and cannot receive any more messages.

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Bump]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Thanks for the heads up on my PMs. I've remedied the situation!

Happy New Year!

--------------------

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[Well, as it is still the season -- here's another dangle shot you might enjoy

-

Thanks for commenting... [Smile]

Now this is almost too much! [Mmm]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

My pleasure! [Bow Down]

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links