Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice? (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice?
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya darlin'! Thanks for the mail. She's gonna be here in about 45 minutes *smiles* I shall let You know how it went.

Happy New Year!!!

*kisses*

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just simply and totally Wow, perfectpeds!!! That new pic of you dangling your sexy red heel, showing off your soft sole...your up on your toes showing off your sexy soles, and with one scrunched....STUNNING!!!

I know I have dropped out of sight since the start of Christmas as I have been away taking a break, but see what I get for doing so?!! Missing out on such an amazing addition to your fantastic thread. So well done, and all around sexy!

I will be back to posting regularly next week, but am so happy I checked in today. Just amazing and a great way to start off 2009 here at Wu's.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP

hey girl sorry im so late in posting! i truly think this is your HOTTEST set to date! i love the naughty and nice theme and the adventures they both had! my favorite is you in your black fishnets with the bottle of captian! YEAAA baby love you in fishnets girl! WOW keep up the fantastic work! [Cheers]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ophillia:
PP

hey girl sorry im so late in posting! i truly think this is your HOTTEST set to date! i love the naughty and nice theme and the adventures they both had! my favorite is you in your black fishnets with the bottle of captian! YEAAA baby love you in fishnets girl! WOW keep up the fantastic work! [Cheers]

Hi Ophillia! No worries - better late than never. Care to join me for a drink? [Cheers]

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always so awesome!
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Just simply and totally Wow, perfectpeds!!! That new pic of you dangling your sexy red heel, showing off your soft sole...your up on your toes showing off your sexy soles, and with one scrunched....STUNNING!!!

I know I have dropped out of sight since the start of Christmas as I have been away taking a break, but see what I get for doing so?!! Missing out on such an amazing addition to your fantastic thread. So well done, and all around sexy!

I will be back to posting regularly next week, but am so happy I checked in today. Just amazing and a great way to start off 2009 here at Wu's.

Regards,
2swift

I will look forward to catching up on your and missus' Christmas and New Year. Here's to a spectacular 2009.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumbosbusa
Board Regular
Member # 25505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumbosbusa   Email jumbosbusa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tip my hat to Ms. Perfectped!

--------------------
<---perfectpeds amazing feet

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootFugger
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootFugger   Email FootFugger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...how I would love to do naughty and nice things to you.

--------------------
<--- My wife's version of cum-ing attractions!

Posts: 1142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it just keeps on getting hotter and hotter!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by jumbosbusa:
I tip my hat to Ms. Perfectped!

[Bow Down] and I graciously accept your compliment! I am also pleased to be put in such a place of honor as your avatar!

I'm not sure but I think it's bigger than the "allowed" size so you may want to shrink it a little. [Kiss]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
it just keeps on getting hotter and hotter!

Hello RPM! Just you wait my friend -- there's a new post coming out tonight that has YOU written all over it! LOL

Can you guess what it might be? [Wink]

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
love that dangle

Well, as it is still the season -- here's another dangle shot you might enjoy

-

Thanks for commenting... [Smile]

Foot Danglin' pics (like these) are my Kryptonite! [Drool]

Nevertheless, my reaction is a bit different from Superman's. They cause me to [Jerkoff] uncontrollably!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Mikayla's #1 Fan:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
love that dangle

Well, as it is still the season -- here's another dangle shot you might enjoy

-

Thanks for commenting... [Smile]

Foot Danglin' pics (like these) are my Kryptonite! [Drool]

Nevertheless, my reaction is a bit different from Superman's. They cause me to [Jerkoff] uncontrollably!

No worries - I've got a membership to Costco and get papertowels in bulk! [Wink] Glad you like it!

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links