Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice?
Mark Sanders
Major Player
Member # 2178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Sanders   Email Mark Sanders   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice!

--------------------
Check Out My New Website!
 -

Posts: 173 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tiny Dave
Hall Of Famer
Member # 30771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tiny Dave   Email Tiny Dave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love those toes PP.

--------------------
Oh my what huge feet you have my dear.

Posts: 1727 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just keeps getting better and better!! one confession... your nail length and those fishnets.. oh wow! delicious! you've helped expand my definition of what lengths I appreciate. thanks a lot!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bookie10
Loyal Member
Member # 23309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bookie10     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say this is by far one of my favorite posts you have put up!! It's definitely tough to choose between the two but I have to go with Naughty. That color red looks amazing on your beautiful toes and the fishnets put me right over the edge. Each post gets better and better, keep them coming.
Posts: 77 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BritneyCDslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 8471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BritneyCDslut   Email BritneyCDslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ohhhhh jeeeeezus, how about Naughty AND nice??? OMG, You are soooo phucking hot!!! me thinks i'm in love, teehee

--------------------
Britney Abercrombie

Posts: 712 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
just keeps getting better and better!! one confession... your nail length and those fishnets.. oh wow! delicious! you've helped expand my definition of what lengths I appreciate. thanks a lot!

RPM

I am so glad I've been able to broaden your horizons RPM! Seems you have come a long way this year -- starting to appreciate the "bare" foot and now even longer lengths of the toe-nail? Hooray! [Wink]

-

[ December 25, 2008, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bookie10:
I must say this is by far one of my favorite posts you have put up!! It's definitely tough to choose between the two but I have to go with Naughty. That color red looks amazing on your beautiful toes and the fishnets put me right over the edge. Each post gets better and better, keep them coming.

I had a feeling you'd go for the NAUGHTY! LOL
I must admit I loved the fishnets myself and it's been so long since I wore a truly red color polish that it certainly was fun putting the whole thing together!

Hope you didn't hurt yourself when you went over the edge!

Merry Christmas

-

[ December 25, 2008, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: perfectpeds ]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brek
Major Player
Member # 28601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies like you are what makes this a great forum, and worth returning to. Thanks for the great thread.

You're awesome, and beautiful.

Posts: 128 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Brek:
Ladies like you are what makes this a great forum, and worth returning to. Thanks for the great thread.

You're awesome, and beautiful.

Glad to provide enough viewing entertainment to keep you coming back! [Big Grin]

And your kind compliments are graciously received and much appreciated... [Bow Down]

--------------------

Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love that dangle

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been naughty and nice [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
I've been naughty and nice [Big Grin]

Sometimes being NAUGHTY feels NICE! [Wink]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Lyrical:
love that dangle

Well, as it is still the season -- here's another dangle shot you might enjoy

-

Thanks for commenting... [Smile]

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
love that dangle shot. i tried it once with a model.. but she had both shoes on and both soles in view! didn't come out nearly as great as your shot! lovely!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
love that dangle shot. i tried it once with a model.. but she had both shoes on and both soles in view! didn't come out nearly as great as your shot! lovely!!!

RPM

So glad you like the dangle...I will say that I think my next post will make you rather pleased although I'm not 100% sure of the poses... [Wink] just you wait and see... new heels are involved.

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links