Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice?
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, there is no choosing. I definitely want both.

I can even begin to describe how good this post is - from the story, to the stockings to the toenail polish color to the poses. While I do like bare feet, I also like stockings, especially fishnets. The contrast of the red toenail polish against the white stockings and the black fishnets is a look I've always found very sexy.

You've really outdone yourself this time, PP! Great post!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Originally posted by Maverick Matrix:
Naughty or Nice... you mean we have to choose? Why not have both? These pics are freakin' awesome!

I agree! Why have to choose! I've been told by some of my guy friends that what they really like is a nice girl that's a vixen in private (or sometimes not in private LOL)

Best of both worlds - it doesn't hurt to ask!

The lady in public, the vixen at home. I'll take it. That's to me what the pictures show. Like you said the best of both worlds. Now to find those women where I live... that's always the killer. I've always loved the toenails slightly longer than the toes. I'm a sucker for long toenails so your pics always get me.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyfried
Board Regular
Member # 22262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyfried   Email kyfried   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't choose between naughty or nice...other than I'd like to be naughty and nice to your sexy feet !! [Jerkoff]

I usually like bare toes or french pedi but your choice of colors are sexy as hell. I think you've definitely outdone yourself hun

Much more love from Kentucky...

P.S. Merry Christmas !!

Posts: 12 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by perfectpeds:
quote:
Naughty or Nice... you mean we have to choose? Why not have both? These pics are freakin' awesome!

I agree! Why have to choose! I've been told by some of my guy friends that what they really like is a nice girl that's a vixen in private (or sometimes not in private LOL)

Where are your from Maverick? Maybe I can help you find the right combination....but first we check out her feet! [Wink]

I'm glad my toes are doing their job for you!

Best of both worlds - it doesn't hurt to ask!

The lady in public, the vixen at home. I'll take it. That's to me what the pictures show. Like you said the best of both worlds. Now to find those women where I live... that's always the killer. I've always loved the toenails slightly longer than the toes. I'm a sucker for long toenails so your pics always get me.

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kyfried:
I can't choose between naughty or nice...other than I'd like to be naughty and nice to your sexy feet !! [Jerkoff]

I usually like bare toes or french pedi but your choice of colors are sexy as hell. I think you've definitely outdone yourself hun

Much more love from Kentucky...

P.S. Merry Christmas !!

[Bow Down] I appreciate your compliment especially as it comes based on my post being the other end of the spectrum from barefoot and french pedi.... BUT it is Christmastime after all and it's all about giving and celebrating...

so here's to you kyfried... Merry Christmas right back at ya....

-

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
For me, there is no choosing. I definitely want both.

I can even begin to describe how good this post is - from the story, to the stockings to the toenail polish color to the poses. While I do like bare feet, I also like stockings, especially fishnets. The contrast of the red toenail polish against the white stockings and the black fishnets is a look I've always found very sexy.

You've really outdone yourself this time, PP! Great post!

[Kiss] So glad my little battle with naughty and nice turned out to be such a pleaser! I have to admit I liked the fishnets too. LOL

--------------------

Maverick Matrix
All Pro Poster
Member # 2989

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maverick Matrix   Email Maverick Matrix   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PP did you mean to repost my post or were you going to say something LOL.
Posts: 649 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, wow, wow, and oh yes...WOW!!!!!!!!! [Drool]

This post is absolutely incredible and so sexy, perfectpeds. I mean how creative and imaginative, too.

Your feet look spectacular, and the red polish looks fantastic and sealed like glass. Whoever did your pedicure did an amazing job. Your toes look so delicious and your soles, just stunning...so soft, and so sexy. [Wink]

Your sexy outfits are just pure sex and sensuality all rolled into one amazing woman. How do you not have men dropping at your sexy feet all day?!! [Eek!]

Your boots and fishnets are just pure vixen, and you looked so wicked in your poses, too. Just amazing and how wonderful to see such a side of you too. Wow, again!

If I had to choose....I would have to pick the "nice" side, and outfit. That first pic...your legs reclined, your bright red heels, and the pure white of your stockings against your tanned skin, and your blonde locks draped over your shoulders....just, stunning and so sensual like a hushed whisper of sexy secrets between lovers. Amazing, perfectpeds! And your heel dangle in your red pumps.... [Bow Down]

A fantastic post, and so well done. You did such an amazing job of posing and photographing your beautiful self to share with the board. Thank you for this amazing post.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perfectpeds, everyone keeps using the word, Vixen, when referring to the boots and without a doubt you are truly a fox, but the first thing I thought of when seeing those almost knee-high boots was, Lady Pirate...

I was preparing to be boarded. Remember, saber in teeth, eye patch and a real "treasure chest"... now that's my idea of a Lady Pirate. Sorry, just letting a fantasy run amuck... ned

PS When Kay went back and looked at this post she commented that she thought there was a little resemblance between your feet and hers (separated at birth?). Obviously I have the same high standards. LOL Makes me wish we could do a double shoot with both of you together now!!!

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
PP did you mean to repost my post or were you going to say something LOL.

Now that's strange -- I thought I had said something! LOL

What I meant to say was.... where are you from - perhaps I can help find you a combo as described in the post -- but of course there will be a finder's fee of a nice foot massage for me (the finder for doing all the footwork (lol) and of course the lady vixen must also have exceptional feet!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by 2swift:
Wow, wow, wow, and oh yes...WOW!!!!!!!!! [Drool]

Your sexy outfits are just pure sex and sensuality all rolled into one amazing woman. How do you not have men dropping at your sexy feet all day?!! [Eek!]

Regards,
2swift

I shorted your comments for this reply...LOL
This question I have asked myself over and over but then again -- I guess maybe because I don't dress so scantily for normal business attire! LOL

Thank you again for your wonderfully elaborate praise! I am always left smiling after hearing from you.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Perfectpeds, everyone keeps using the word, Vixen, when referring to the boots and without a doubt you are truly a fox, but the first thing I thought of when seeing those almost knee-high boots was, Lady Pirate...

I was preparing to be boarded. Remember, saber in teeth, eye patch and a real "treasure chest"... now that's my idea of a Lady Pirate. Sorry, just letting a fantasy run amuck... ned

PS When Kay went back and looked at this post she commented that she thought there was a little resemblance between your feet and hers (separated at birth?). Obviously I have the same high standards. LOL Makes me wish we could do a double shoot with both of you together now!!!

You never know what can happen! Visualization is realization (or so I've been told). I've been visualizing me 2" taller, 20 lbs lighter, perfect vision, a bank account that is never excessive but ever empty and sunshine all the time...but it hasn't happened yet. [Smile]

But you never know.... [Wink]

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
Great pics girl!

Whoa - hey there! Great to hear from you. Thanks tons. Where the hell have you been?

Hope all is well and you and your family have a great Christmas.

--------------------

DIZZY
All Pro Poster
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIZZY   Email DIZZY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PerfectPeds,

"Beauty puts a face on God. When we gaze at nature, at a loved one, at a work of art, our soul immediately recognizes and is drawn to the face of God."

I am truly enamored by the creativity that you put into these photos. Each time you post, the scenes, like a movie, all come together to create magnificent artwork. The fact that your pictures evoke erotic and sensual feelings without nudity is amazing. Continue posting these OUTSTANDING pictures.

HUG and KISSES,
HAMP

--------------------
It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

Posts: 969 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Hamp:
PerfectPeds,

"Beauty puts a face on God. When we gaze at nature, at a loved one, at a work of art, our soul immediately recognizes and is drawn to the face of God."

I am truly enamored by the creativity that you put into these photos. Each time you post, the scenes, like a movie, all come together to create magnificent artwork. The fact that your pictures evoke erotic and sensual feelings without nudity is amazing. Continue posting these OUTSTANDING pictures.

HUG and KISSES,
HAMP

Merry Christmas, HAMP! You have been such a great source of encouragement and support since the very beginning when I posted my first pics and I appreciate your continued compliments.

I am especially pleased that my pictures and stories can entertain and entice at the same time.

[Kiss] All the best to you! PP

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links