Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Merry Christmas - Naughty or Nice?
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Hey babe, the boots and the fishnets are definitely "bad ass" but boy do I wish I was a little white stuffed bear....

That red is rockin' my world, or is that wreckin' cause I'm a mess...

Toe kisses, ned

Perhaps I will need to name this little white bear "ned" LOL

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quite a collection of shoes and they are presented well here. Have a very Merry Christmas and the best of New Years!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]

This about sums it up for me. Good night everybody!

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't even choose between the two, seriously.
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pj1268
Loyal Member
Member # 12194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pj1268   Email pj1268   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, you are terrible!

Love it, though... =-)

Posts: 61 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FANTASTIC!! [Thumbs Up]
There are too many pics that I REALLY REALLY like, to repost them.
WOW!! [Eek!] Your legs are awesome!! [Thumbs Up]
And your paintjob is flawless...
I must say this is one of my favorite posts you have posted!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.S
Elite Trooper
Member # 19854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.S   Author's Homepage   Email J.S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That woman is beeeee utiful! i would suck the paint right off her toes [Jerkoff]
Posts: 422 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am thinking i would like to have a little naughty and nice this year...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by J.S:
That woman is beeeee utiful! i would suck the paint right off her toes [Jerkoff]

[Smile] and it's lead free!!!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by TwistedToes:
FANTASTIC!! [Thumbs Up]
There are too many pics that I REALLY REALLY like, to repost them.
WOW!! [Eek!] Your legs are awesome!! [Thumbs Up]
And your paintjob is flawless...
I must say this is one of my favorite posts you have posted!! [Big Grin]

Thanks TT! It was a struggle trying to keep the creative juices flowing and it was exhausting! LOL

I always appreciate your comments and support here! Merry Christmas!

--------------------

CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gr8 post PP nice to see you in the spirit!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Quite a collection of shoes and they are presented well here. Have a very Merry Christmas and the best of New Years!

Thank you Ben - Merry Christmas to you, Malory and all your models as well.

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by PublicName:
I can't even choose between the two, seriously.

Perhaps you don't need to choose... I believe Cain has chosen to ask for a little of both! [Wink]

If it's difficult to choose then I've done my job right!

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

All this work has made me hungry for snack! Anyone care to join me? [Wink]

-

--------------------

perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
[Thud]

This about sums it up for me. Good night everybody!

Thanks Salvy_Mic! I hope you went to bed from the bump on your head from being knocked out by my post -- and NOT because it put you to sleep! [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links