Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love. (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  19  20  21   
Author Topic: This weeks winner has been a long time friend of which I dearly love.
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Lovely, lovely, lovely toes and soles!

Thank you,thank you,thank you very much robotron [Tongue] You my friend are entered [Big Grin] ...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Girlgotsole:
That's actually a pretty crafty method. Just make sure people don't just cross their fingers for your socks instead of buying them. =P If you're planning to make money off of the idea, anyway.

Thank you GGS [Big Grin] I never intented this to be considered as Crafty or any kinda Method. I never sold socks before or asked anyone to join my site or in any way send me money for anything. I am not trying to say I don't want there money [Laugh] But I simply have to clean out my closet( to buy more shoes [Tongue] ) and in the same move give my admirers the oppourtunity to own something from me as well as prove that I can be trusted to mail out items I promise to send them ASAP. I would appreciate that anyone who recieves these items post it here to the center of the foot fetish world(Wusfeetlinks.com) that Shellsfeet.com stands for good business [Thumbs Up] I think everyone already knows that I have the first and so far only Empty Balls Guarantee and that I will send you all your money back if you don't love my site [Laugh] If you know what I mean [Wink] Thank you so much for your post again, With Love...Shelley [Kiss] E.B.G.

--------------------
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by barefoot_maniac:
Shelley, your feet are amazing girl!
Free socks!

Thank you Sweetheart [Blush] Yes, Free if I draw your name from my hat [Big Grin] Shipping and handling are gonna cost you a bunch though lol JP. I think I can afford a few stamps [Thumbs Up] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
So the first drawing is a week from the third then? Here's my fingers crossed! [Big Grin]

The first drawing will be on the 10th Babe. Everyones name that posted to my thread will be placed into a hat and I will make a video and post it here on this thread. I have not yet decided if I will place multiple names in there(you know if you posted twice in the same week because I post pics to this thread every day) The winner will be notified in every way I can find to notify him or her and the socks will be sent the very next day or maybe even the same day [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shelley:
quote:
Originally posted by Albatross:
So the first drawing is a week from the third then? Here's my fingers crossed! [Big Grin]

The first drawing will be on the 10th Babe. Everyones name that posted to my thread will be placed into a hat and I will make a video and post it here on this thread. I have not yet decided if I will place multiple names in there(you know if you posted twice in the same week because I post pics to this thread every day) The winner will be notified in every way I can find to notify him or her and the socks will be sent the very next day or maybe even the same day [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]
Good stuff! [Big Grin]
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Some say my feet are to big,too short too white,toenails too long,not long enough,etc,etc [Laugh] I just do what I can do with the feet I got [Big Grin]

Well, you know what they say...."You can't please everybody!"

btw ....I was hoping you'd say "too big" [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skittlzrapper
Elite Trooper
Member # 9922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skittlzrapper   Email Skittlzrapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hell Ive never one anything...

... and if it involves your awsome feet why not!

Posts: 286 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Heres another set of flip flops that I'm gonna have to part with pretty soon [Cry]  -

Is it just me....or is this the sexiest pose Shelley has ever done? [Eek!]

I'm still droolin' [Drool]

I'm with you on that one DUB DUB!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by hervesanchez:
I can't stop staring at the last one! Wrinkles are purrrfect! [Thumbs Up]

I really did not know that this pic was gonna be so popular [Tongue] Who knew I have sexy soles? [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss] Ty Herve [Wink]

--------------------
 -
 -

diamond johny
All Pro Poster
Member # 27586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for diamond johny   Email diamond johny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah that last one is classic.

--------------------
=MORE VOLUME PLEASE=

Posts: 759 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Heres another set of flip flops that I'm gonna have to part with pretty soon [Cry]  -

Is it just me....or is this the sexiest pose Shelley has ever done? [Eek!]

I'm still droolin' [Drool]

Weekend_Warrior this is not the best pic I have ever done [Big Grin] It is just the best pic you have ever seen me do so far [Big Grin] Now that I know what you like I can and will show you just a little better [Tongue] ...Shelley [Kiss]

--------------------
 -
 -

Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's get this back on top!
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vanderfeeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vanderfeeet   Email vanderfeeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God, your soles are so amazing.

--------------------
vf

Posts: 1188 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And heres a couple of pics of just how dirty they got.  -  -
Thank you for all the responses so far Guys [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss]

I so love your wrinkles in this pose!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by hervesanchez:
I can't stop staring at the last one! Wrinkles are purrrfect! [Thumbs Up]

I really did not know that this pic was gonna be so popular [Tongue] Who knew I have sexy soles? [Big Grin] ...Shelley [Kiss] Ty Herve [Wink]
LOL Who you think you're kidding? [Smile] LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 21 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  19  20  21   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links