Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!" (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Anyone miss Sexy PRINCESS B's Wrinkled Soles & Pretty Face "4-29-13 Hot Pink Toes!"
tyvianc
Elite Trooper
Member # 40624

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyvianc   Author's Homepage   Email tyvianc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would love to see some tight scrunches to see the wrinkles on her soles, but have her pose in different ways to show them.. When she opens her toes it takes away from it.
Posts: 469 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is amazing and you are very very lucky [Big Grin] This is what I think [Big Grin]

Great pictures as always. Thanks and share some more of her please [Wink]

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
depressedwolf
Board Regular
Member # 43602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for depressedwolf   Email depressedwolf   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her feet, but as much as I do, I hate red nail polish. I wish you she would lean more towards French pedicures and black polish.
Posts: 11 | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShaggyDoo
Major Player
Member # 31772

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShaggyDoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some very nice soles. It's always great to see new pics of her and hopefully it will continue.
Posts: 149 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tofootguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 38764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tofootguy   Email tofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
got a crush on your wife is what i think lol
Posts: 986 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love the new updates!!! [Thumbs Up]
Where can we find the video clips?

Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SoleDaddy
The Legend
Member # 35831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SoleDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
B is such a classy lady. Such beautiful eyes and soft soles. I bet you love looking into her sexy eyes while you shove her bare soles into your face... I know I would!

--------------------
I am so fortunate to have a foot fetish!

Posts: 3865 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those soles need a BIG load of you know what! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are some more pics for you guys!
Let us know what you think of them...keep the comments coming!
Any new pics for her? None in a long time...She Loves them!
Come on guys...where's your Holiday Spirit? lol deano4feet@yahoo.com
Hopefully we have some new ones for you after Christmas!
Thanks & Enjoy...
DEANO & B

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr.LoneLy
Elite Trooper
Member # 8804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr.LoneLy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely woman and lovely feet. Nice wrinkled soles. [Drool]

Merry Christmas!!!

--------------------
 -  -

Posts: 287 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Slavetothehigharch
All Pro Poster
Member # 24904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slavetothehigharch   Email Slavetothehigharch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you

--------------------
The arch is the sexiest part of the female body...

Posts: 887 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deano4feet
Loyal Member
Member # 42813

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deano4feet   Email deano4feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Guys...
Happy New Year!
Here are some new pics for you to enjoy!
What do you think of Her new Christmas Boots and Stockings?
Please comments on these and you will get some more from this set!
Also...she is dying for some more pics from you guys...her pics should give you some good material!
Thanks DEANO & B

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

Posts: 97 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for these sexy pictures and I really love the 5th picture for the left. White Women Wrinkled Soles are the Sexiest of them all!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE her sexy pictures! The picture of her with the CROWN on her head is so hot! I would LOVE to see more of her face with her stretched out smoothe soles facing the camera! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She ought to have her own site @ BHE!!! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links