Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 15)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. I've been SUPER backed up the last 2 days (had 2 huge shoots) so sorry if the responses are a bit slow. Anywho!

I posted a huge set of Bunny showing off her feet from 3 different sets. Part of this was done a few months ago with an older camera so the quality wasn't as good. That's why I mixed 'em up! But anywho..enjoy! [Big Grin]

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Nice.
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

November starts out in shoes and socks, then teases you as she strips them off. After that, she rubs oil on her feet and shows off her soft little oily soles. Scrunching and spreading...amazing stuff. =o

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Let the games begin! We start off with Bunny peeling Alania's shoes and socks off, and smelling her cute little feet. So hot!

-  -  -

Feedback is universal love! [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

TheFootLover
Loyal Member
Member # 39775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great site to sees with those two doing a set together.

--------------------
Proud foot-soldier- Feel the Heel.

Posts: 63 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
Let the games begin! We start off with Bunny peeling Alania's shoes and socks off, and smelling her cute little feet. So hot!

-  -  -

Feedback is universal love! [Big Grin]

[Eek!] Where is this? Where can I buy this???

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thank you so much Footsietootsies! I've been a HUGE fan since footalicious. Lyn is probably my favorite foot model of all time. Her and Dani Jensen have prolly drained me more than half of the foot sites on the web. hahaha.

All this stuff will be posted on footpunkz.com!
Some of them have videos, but a lot is also picture sets canISmell. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you so much Footsietootsies! I've been a HUGE fan since footalicious. Lyn is probably my favorite foot model of all time. Her and Dani Jensen have prolly drained me more than half of the foot sites on the web. hahaha.

All this stuff will be posted on footpunkz.com!
Some of them have videos, but a lot is also picture sets canISmell. [Smile]

Is there a VIDEO of "Bunny smelling Alania's Feet right out of her Shoes"?  -

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nylon Toe Sucker
All Pro Poster
Member # 21491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nylon Toe Sucker   Author's Homepage   Email Nylon Toe Sucker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep going in the worship direction, that's what thrills all of us!! [Hump]
Posts: 521 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by Nylon Toe Sucker:
Keep going in the worship direction, that's what thrills all of us!! [Hump]

If by "worship" you mean "foot sniffing", sure. [Smile]

--------------------

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

No video. Not this time. =[
I do videos of some of the stuff, pic sets of some of the stuff..both of some of the stuff. I think I have a video of Alania sniffing bunny's feet somewhere in here.. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
No video. Not this time. =[

Dammit. [Cry] Okay, I request a video of that. What do I have to do to make it official? You already have the template, just recreate whatever you did to get those photos.

quote:
I do videos of some of the stuff, pic sets of some of the stuff..both of some of the stuff. I think I have a video of Alania sniffing bunny's feet somewhere in here.. [Wink] [/QB]
Thanks, but I prefer Alania's feet over Bunny's. Sorry.

So can I get this request, or is there some reason why it can't happen? I remember asking you about this before through email and you said "but most of them live in different states". Is that still somehow true for Alania and Bunny, despite already having pics made featuring each other?

--------------------

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

And I just didn't get a video of them when I took the pics. Doesn't always happen.
5 of them live where I live, and 5 of them live in other states.

I only get all the gals together like once a month for shoots. Any specific custom requests I can make happen quicker sometimes, but none of my custom videos are free. Only because I can't just call them up and have them smell eachothers feet for free. lol. Gotta pay em somehow!

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links