Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 16)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
And I just didn't get a video of them when I took the pics. Doesn't always happen.
5 of them live where I live, and 5 of them live in other states.

I only get all the gals together like once a month for shoots. Any specific custom requests I can make happen quicker sometimes, but none of my custom videos are free. Only because I can't just call them up and have them smell eachothers feet for free. lol. Gotta pay em somehow!

Well since I didn't ask for free customs, neither hear nor in the email where I asked how much for TWO models, not sure how that's relevant.

If you're saying I have to pay you up front, yeah, kinda figured that. But I'm telling YOU, up front, exactly what I want.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..Okay? How is logical to get all emotional over a video of girls smelling eachothers feet? relax dude. lol. Send me an email if you want a specific video. I'm not doing requests over a Wu's thread.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out November as she sucks and licks on Alania's & Bunny's feet. Yum.

-  -  -

Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
..Okay? How is logical to get all emotional over a video of girls smelling eachothers feet?

Funny you talk about logic. Every question I asked was direct, and every answer some sort of deflection or insinuation. Where's the logic in that? Rhetorical.

quote:
relax dude. lol.

"lol" indeed. I'd have just answered directly or said "drop me an email" or just said "no" the first time.

quote:
Send me an email if you want a specific video. I'm not doing requests over a Wu's thread.

Seeing as I wasn't going to PAY over a wu thread, no duh. So relax dude. lol.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
November is finally worshipping other girls. Awesome. Is there anything from that in your c4s yet?
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Yo! Sorry I've been away the last 2 days. Double update tonight! There will be a few videos up of November worshipping feet on my C4S soon [Smile] Thanks for the interest!

--------------------
 -

King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward for your next update!!!!!! [Thumbs Up] [Woot] [Cheers]
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

First update of the day...Bunny & November crushing you like little bugs. [Wink] Enjoy!

-  -  -

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

2nd update of the day since I missed yesterday...this ones a hot one!
Watch Alania lick and smell November's feet. So hot.

-  -  -

Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Darn, no feedback at all?! Haha..Here's even more for you to gawk at.

Check out Alania and Jade as they rub their feet all over November's face. nomnomnom. haha

-  -  -

What do you guys think? [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I'm definitely getting the clip of November getting smothered. Let us know when you update the store
Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice stuff! This is a refreshing breath of fresh air in a market of foot stuff that has become so boring in recent years.

Keep up the great work with these girl next door type models!! I love realistic feet and being able to identify with the girls! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Thanks man! Kokaith, I'll add that video soon. [Smile]
Tyler, I appreciate it! You need to hok me up with the video of that avatar of yours. damn. yummy. haha that's exactly what I'd do, except my hand would be in my pants. =o

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Updated the first page with all the models listed out..updated and fixed the pictures. Minor fix, but just in case anyone wants to go back and get a glimpse of all the footpunkz hotties, go to page 1 [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Also, I thought this was an awesome tumblr post.
So if you have tumblr, or twitter.. follow me @footpunkz please!

https://twitter.com/footpunkz
http://footpunkz.tumblr.com/

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links