Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating) (Page 17)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  89  90  91   
Author Topic: FOOTPUNKZ.COM OFFICIAL THREAD Lots of Site Previews and Teasers (Constantly updating)
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footpunkz:
You need to hok me up with the video of that avatar of yours. damn. yummy. haha that's exactly what I'd do, except my hand would be in my pants. =o

LOL, will do my friend! Been meaning to edit that video for a while, and I think I was even juggling some hand-in-the-pants action amidst parts of the pervin [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes! let me know. haha

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome new sets as usual man!! I've got a genuine question though; how do you maintain your composure with a load of sexy barefoot girls doing naughty things with their feet inches in front of you? Do you spend half your day under cold showers? [Big Grin]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpunkz   Author's Homepage   Email footpunkz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahaha. Who says I don't get my fair share of feet? [Tongue] I'm more of a random foot guy. As in..I like to meet girls and spontaneously rub their feet on my face and get off to it. All these girls are friends of mine..so even though I do get their feet from time to time (some of them...not all) I still get more of a kick out of random hot gals feet. So, even though its a turn on, its not AS MUCH of a turn as it was when I first met 'em. Know what I mean? [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 847 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

8 sleepy pajama soles in yo face! Wouldn't you love to be on that bed? [Tongue]

-  -  -

Enjoy!

--------------------
 -

footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Just posted that video on C4S, Kokaith. [Smile]

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/50085

--------------------
 -

blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These multiple girl threads are insane! [Jerkoff] anymore like this and I might pass out

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

Hahaha thanks! more tomorrow. [Wink]

--------------------
 -

King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Add Sheridan & Rosie and I'm game!!!!!
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metaldaze
All Pro Poster
Member # 8232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for metaldaze   Email metaldaze   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am in love with November and Bubbles! [Drool]

--------------------
The World is full of Kings and Queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams It's Heaven and Hell

Posts: 560 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

November and Bubbles eh? Yes, both super cute. They were looking especially adorable that night. [Wink]

Here's some more for you guys!

-  -  -

Enjoy. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Drusatis
All Pro Poster
Member # 15476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Drusatis   Author's Homepage   Email Drusatis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the site! What lovely feet to see! Thank you!
Posts: 649 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King Leonidas
Elite Trooper
Member # 26222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for King Leonidas   Email King Leonidas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Rosie please [Cry] [Bow Down]
Posts: 466 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpunkz
All Pro Poster
Member # 43797

I just posted rosie today...why do you guys always do that?! lol look at what I post before you complain about it -_-

--------------------
 -

spread em'
Major Player
Member # 26398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spread em'   Email spread em'   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sir, Gotta say, great work!

Soles up toe spreads are my thing and you're delivering that in spades. Sweet ! The girls are lovely.....

If I could make a request, it would be that soles up toes spread pose in reinforced toe hose. Cheapy tan/brown/beige is a fave but reinforced toe is key regardless of colour.
And all your ladies have such great toe spread talent I could hardly choose but, Rosie is my fave right now.

Just sayin' [Wink] Cheers! Keep up the good work!

Posts: 203 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 91 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  89  90  91   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links