Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15] (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15]
Yogi
All Pro Poster
Member # 581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yogi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A blabber mouth like me isn't normally at a loss for words, but you got me! [Thud]

Yogi

--------------------

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm...fingers & objects between the toes...holding objects with her toes...
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Que ricos! [Mmm] [Mmm] [Mmm]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice pedi, sexy long toes and killer soles!! [Jerkoff]

FFM [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any updates:)

Her fans are waiting [Tongue]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Homie
Elite Trooper
Member # 44308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Homie   Author's Homepage   Email The Homie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Super amazing feet right here! The dirty sole shots are a killer! Her soles have some great wrinkles, they look so soft and smooth! Her toes are excellent, nice and long, and her toe nail beds are perfect! Can't wait to see more!
Posts: 320 | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonsniffer92
Major Player
Member # 43146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonsniffer92     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I have NO idea why I had not seen this thread before but this girl's feet are so perfect that it's a victory for foot fetishists everywhere...just wow.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JustJoe, as a request I'd love to see her feet fresh out of shoes and socks after a long training session in the gym. I'm dying to see her sweaty and smelly feet.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

We are all waiting in suspense! [Smile]
Mr Crac
Board Regular
Member # 12865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Crac   Email Mr Crac   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Absolutely fantastic feet. Love the dirty sole shots. Her feet in black nylons is something I'd love to see :-)
Posts: 20 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Have we seen the last of her?? [Cry]
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys for my lapse in updates. I am still on vacation and wanted to give you guys a quick update. You definitely have not seem the last of her for sure. This model is way too sexy to let go. She is intoxicating if you want the truth. Anyway, the last shoot was a short one but the next will be a little longer and more involved. Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovepaintedtoenails
All Pro Poster
Member # 8935

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lovepaintedtoenails   Email lovepaintedtoenails   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those long toes are driving me nuts!! JUST TOETALLY HOT & TOERIFFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Lovepaintedtoenails@yahoo.com

Warning:

Beware of The Man with a foot
fetish

Posts: 885 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

yahooo!!!

Glad those soles & toes are still with us! [Smile]

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weekend is made! [Big Grin] Thanks for the update!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links