Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15] (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15]
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bump* ...hey JustJoe...you probably have a few private messages to read!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did our size 12 beauty go? :|
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Where did our size 12 beauty go? :|
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys! Didn't go far, just took a small break. Here are some new shots from the latest shoot. Hope you like. I plan on posting some videos on Flickr soon. Stay tuned. :)

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Ok, do these sandals have an emergency release mechanism. I would probably kill myself trying to undo each of those straps to get at her bare feet! [Laugh]

Didn't you say this gal is only like 5'9"?

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing short of spectacular! Wouldn't mind seeing her feet in the FJ position too [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those toes are sooo long, really amazing
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

More great work!

I love those sandals...she has got the feet and calves to look hot in them:)

can't wait to see what you guys come up with next

Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These feet are divine. They look like Jennifer Love Hewitts feet. NICE!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

*bump* the thread...hope to see more of those 12s!!!
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

any more from the size 12 goddess?? [Smile]
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are some explosion inducing toes! [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I could go with seeing some more from her [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys, definitely more to come soon. Looking at next Friday for a long shoot. Let me know what you would like it to include.

Also, she agreed to sell her socks after a long day of workout. She is normally working out often and has told me that her feet stink a lot after awhile. She is up for selling her well worn gym shoes as well if that is something anyone is interested in?

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Would love to see more sole flexing...any chance she could do a sole and a smile?

The pose would be nice...also some self measuring of her soles would be great.

What about some shoe dangling and maybe popping in and out of sneakers???

Thanks!

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links