Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15] (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15]
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys and gals, back again with another update! Sorry for the delay, my laptop stopped working and had to get another one this past Sunday! Here are more we did outdoors since it is so beautiful in the Windy City area! Blue toenails with some Victoria Secret sandals! Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank goodness for warmer weather and just the most amazing looking soles and toes. Can't get enough of your posts
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is my current favorite foot model Joe. Would love to see some POV style pics like standing over the camera bare foot like she is going to step on you.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care what anyone says, heaven DOES exist! [Big Grin] Thanks for these pics!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy grail shit right here
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
superb toes! her feet are beautiful!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautimous and fastastico. Damn.
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DAMN!!!

Love those sandals...she is dynamite...

I'm a sole guy, but I'd love to suck on those toes.

Thanks for the great new pics...glad to see a bit more of her.

I'm with LeDaemon...she is my favorite model!!

Any chance she sells her socks/footware? [Tongue]

Lovin' this thread...she is very beautiful [Smile]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those long toes of hers are so fucking hot! Toes like that were made to be sucked on and to give footjobs that rival what hands can do.
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dirty soles pics will be phenomenal I'm sure. Can't wait!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Weeka
Elite Trooper
Member # 3368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Weeka   Email Weeka   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The dirty soles pics will be phenomenal I'm sure. Can't wait!

--------------------
Tumblr Blog: http://sassafraspedi.tumblr.com/
Clip Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/54963
Image Store: http://www.images4sale.com/store/54963

Posts: 327 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bump*

Can't wait to see what our size 12 Goddess will present with us next [Wink]

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again and thanks for the awesome comments! I have more from this lovely lady and she has an extremely cute design on her toes. Did some car shoots mostly. Let me know what you think! Also, I am going to try to get another model who has beautiful feet to model with together in our next shoot. Enjoy!!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

I asked her about what she thought of her wrinkly arches and she told me they look old. Had to post these and ask you all what you think? I told her they are very sexy!

-
 -

--------------------

Catan
Elite Trooper
Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those wrinkles look amazing, not old at all! Long slender toes like that plus wrinkles like that equals gorgeous feet.
Posts: 499 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links