Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15] (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Amazing long and slender size 12 feet with smooth as silk soles [Update 03-15]
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paintedfeets
All Pro Poster
Member # 39500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paintedfeets   Author's Homepage   Email paintedfeets   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never stop updating this thread. [Smile]
Posts: 537 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I normally don't like feet unless I can see the face to go with it, but those are some of the best looking toes I've ever seen. *drools* I bet they taste delicious

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
best big toes ive ever seen
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all, wanted to tell you I really enjoy all your welcoming comments. I really appreciate them!
More to come soon!

quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
I ALWAYS am thrilled to see this thread updated! Please make sure she understands how damn hot her feet are and whatever grattitude you may have expressed----express more!!! (on my behalf as well!) :thumbsup:

Trust me, I am always telling her how amazing her sweet feet are. I can't get enough of them either!

quote:
Originally posted by Catan:
Her feet are so beautiful. Thanks for the amazing posts.

Anytime!

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
When I think of foot fetish I think of these feet! Everything about them is perfect! :)

Thanks! Means a lot to me since I sometimes feel that it's just me that feels these feet are too perfect! Like to know it's not only me dreaming this stuff up.

quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
wow!!!

Those sandals are PERFECT for those feet...beautiful pictures

I so know what you mean! I plan on supporting her shoe fetish for our enjoyment! Summer is around the corner and that means tons of sandals for her to come home with!

quote:
Originally posted by hyperion2424:
I can't say enough nice things about her feet. Cute long toes, pretty nails, flawless skin. Clean and perfect. She's got lovely hands too. Perfection.
Thanks,
-hyp

You're very welcome!

quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
Maybe the greatest feet I've ever seen. Certainly in the top 3.

I get so excited whenever this thread is updated!

Thanks! Definitely many more updates to come!

quote:
Originally posted by Red_Fox:
I normally don't like feet unless I can see the face to go with it, but those are some of the best looking toes I've ever seen. *drools* I bet they taste delicious

If it was up to me, I would definitely show her face since she is so very beautiful! Her hubby tells her everyday and they've been married for a very long time so you know she's a hottie! These pictures would not have been produced if I couldn't guarantee her anonymity. She holds a high profile job and can't compromise that.

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Quite cute, if I say so myself.

Patrick

Always love when a moderator and a webmaster comments on foot beauty. Means a lot!

quote:
Originally posted by footexhibit:
bro give her my thanks! feet like that are what this business needs! SERIOUSLY! she is a knockout, gorgeous feet and toes! good find my friend, i hope you can keep her around for a long time! many thanks to her for posing and to you for posting this!

I tell her all the time! She is definitely a keeper!

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*bump* to this thread in hopes more pictures will shake out [Wink]
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only hope that this thread is updated with her beauty! Only thing I can propose/suggest/beg is a footjob position. I know you won't shoot a FJ with her(her being married and your site/portfolio not offering that niche) but at least say her feet in the FJ position. I find that position shows off wrinkles really good as well as adds to the imagination [Big Grin]

Thanks again!

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello again, thanks for all the wonderful comments and suggestions. I will definitely start experimenting on some ideas provided.

As promised, more beautiful feet from this delightful hottie. I did a little variety including some dirty feet themes. She follows this thread often so let her know what you think! Enjoy!

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!!! more great stuff!

She knows what shoes look perfect on her...please keep it comin' [Wink]

Love the soles and you mixing up the content with her

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm totally floored with the last updated pics. Dirty soles drive me in a frenzy especially with perfectly long toes and slender feet like hers!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I'm dehydrated looking at these pics!
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My God JustJoe, your updates are always amazing!

Would you consider doing a smelly/sweaty feet set where she takes off some shoes after a long day? [Smile]

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

*bump*

Hoping to get more pics [Wink]

bluetoelover
unregistered

Same here! [Smile]
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG! JustJoe thanks so much for posting these pics. And to the lovely lady who's so open and willing to pose her beautiful feet and toes... THANK YOU SO MUCH! You're toes are incredibly sexy. I am a long toe lover and also adore when women's toes have long toenail beds. I love the length of your toenails too! Just a little long is sooo sexy! Although I confess to wishing you would grow them out say 1/8" or so beyond the ends of your toes! [Wink] Can't wait to see more!
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links