Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers!
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
released a second preview (this time with some of the INSANE foot-action in it) of "The very edge of explosion" - our newest LJC starring the beautiful and extremely alluring Mistress B!

-

The very edge of Explosion - insane JOI with mistress B preview II

full video here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
75 minutes of extreme feet JOI
 -
Devious Queen
"hello, boy...i can see you appreciate when a woman dresses nicely....oh, yes. exactly. i know you appreciate when a woman is wearing high-heels...and this time, socks too. so don't engage yourself with my feet too soon...you'll have to work for that...and today I'm going to make you work...so, why don't you...get naked for me..."

I am probably the most elegant dominatrix you ever had the honor of gazing upon, with simply whispers, delicate words, sharp stare of my beautiful eyes, and a flawless pair of feet that will get very gradually exposed, i will make you produce amounts of pre-cum that you never thought existed inside your pathetic mail organs...i advie you to have a lot of toilet paper close-by - but not for your cum...well, maybe for that as well, eventually...you'll have to survive a 75 minutes of heaven & hell with the slave whisperer...

second preview video here

full video here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

can you last for an HOUR?
 -
"hello...did you missed me? did you missed my sexy feet? are you ready for a new challenge game? i wonder how long are you able to hold your control...? just stroke and hold the edge...like in the last time - you remember? one HOUR edge play cum control..."

Preview video here

full video here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Insane edging games with Star Nine
 -
"Well...I have quite the surprise for you today, my dirty little foot-boy...it's gonna be a true test of your will power...and your devotion to me...mmm...first, why don't you go ahead and take off those silly cloths...you know you should only wear a collar in the presence of your goddess."

preview: here

get it: here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That does look insane, wow!! [Smile]
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Samantha grace tease you crazy

-
"Mmm?...Are you watching me? I can even see you there...are you looking at my feet? and my shoes?...I think you are...I was just enjoying myself, talking to my friends, and...I felt like somebody was watching me...well, since you're already here...why don't you take off your shirt?...take it off..."

Samantha grace tease you CRAZY - preview

full video here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Extreme Edging games with Devious Queen

-
"Hello, little boy...sexy high-heels, aren't they? it's hard to look away when I'm wearing such a perfect set of high-heels...isn't it? It will be just a matter of time to make you HOOKED, just by making you watching them...staring at them..."

I'm going to make you Drool...both of you. yes, I mean your pathetic, foot-craving mouth and that needy hard cock of yours. using the allurements of my PERFECT feet - armed with a fresh and tantalizing pedicure, but covered with sexy high heels, soft velvet socks and sheer, sweaty nylons - I will simply drive you out of your mind, slowly building up the tease and get you to the extreme side of Edging games. will you get to cum? maybe...if you'll follow EVERY command and whim i have...and if i will let you release that male filth of yours - it's going to be spectacular...

Preview video here

full video here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Play with me - one HOUR edging

-
"Hello again, little foot-fetishist...are you ready for me? ohhh, you're so cute...you think you're ready? let me remind you...you never actually ready for mistress B...enduring this clip is going to be a great challenge for you..."

I plan to make this one really difficult for you...teasing you to the point of squirming with arousal and frustration...a whole hour of staying right on the edge with me and my gorgeous feet...we are going to play so many games, including some CARD GAMES...you will touch that swelling manhood only when and how i say so...prepare yourself an empty glass...you're going to need it at the end of this video...I want you to last until the very end...yet i might allow you to cum multiple times during the session...there will be a price, though! if you fail to hold your juice - you will squirt into that glass, and KEEP ON STROKING regardless. don't disappoint me. One of the most amazing J.O.I and C.E.I videos ever made.

Preview video here

full video here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I NEED these videos in my life. I get rock hard and to the edge just looking at the GIFs!!! Lol. I think I wanna see "Devious Queen - 75 minutes of extreme feet JOI"

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! where do you get these beautiful models? Excellent you ROCK MAN!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

thank you guys!!!! [Smile]

Extreme foot-fetish therapy with star nine

-
"thank you so much for coming to see me...I know it's a little but unusual, but...as you're well aware, the treatment i attempt to do is very unusual as well...and i find it very appropriate to take Untraditional treatment in the privacy of my home office. now...tell me. have you followed all of my instructions thoroughly this week? mmm? good...because it's extremely important to have you completely prepared for the session I'm going to take you on a very, very difficult journey..."

If there is one long J.O.I video which is so far THE BEST we ever released, and maybe simply the best there is - this one must be it. Star nine is going to take care of your foot-fetish, by having you exposed to it on an extreme levels. while you are insanely aroused and follow her intense masturbation instructions and edging games, she is going to have stare and lust other parts of her divine body...her beautiful face, her perfect tits, and her amazing, amazing pussy. star is going to take you on a journey of your life to get rid of your foot-fetish...or is it? you might come out from this session with an even stronger fetish then before, but one thing is for sure: you are going to cum as hard as ever in your entire life, and star will pleasure herself and have you orgasm together with her. this one contains tons of JOI, card games, cum-countdown, edging, tease and denial, nylons, socks, extreme close-ups, self masturbation of gorgeous star...simply a must-have.

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

30 minutes of non-stop stroking with goddess celine
 -

"are you ready for a new long jerk off instruction/countdown game? that is a really long clip...half HOUR jerk off instructions. the concept of this clip is: the longer you stroke - the harder you cum. that's it, repeat after me: the longer you stroke - the harder you cum. do you understand?"

This time, there will be almost no pauses. you will stroke for almost 30 MINUTES nonstop, following my instructions, playing my games, drooling on my amazing feet and toes and oozing with pre-cum...you will be begging for release long before this video is over - BUT, you won't dare to cum without my permission. prepare for one hell of an EXPLOSIVE orgasm!

preview here

get it here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Cum hard for lynn
 -

"Hi there...how are you doing, mister foot-freak? I know why you came here...so...just me and you, right? hello? I know what you're doing there...you know what? let's play a game..."

Girl-next-door Lynn, beatiful, sexy and innocent-looking, is about to drive you crazy. you will stroke for more then 30 minutes to her gorgeous, dirty feet. don't let that innocent look trick you: you WILL cum by the end of this video, and it's going to be intense. just follow Lynn's every whim and command, as a foot-slave should, and get ready for her countdown(s).

preview here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

one HOUR of edging with Cheyenne Jewel
 -
CHEYENNE JEWEL

"Hi there, slave...are you excited about today? well, you should be, because we are going to play some very fun games...and, not to mention...this is your one-month release from chastity...so what we're gonna do, is undress you, and get your cock all nice and hard...that's right. take those pants out and get it out...you're gonna stay hard for an ENTIRE HOUR, while I instruct you and tease you...but you cannot cum, of course - without permission...the longer you stroke - the harder you gonna cum."

Cheyenne jewel, one of the most gorgeous ladies alive, plan to get your precum ooze down your hard shaft, and eventually - make you come so hard at the end...and - you're going to eat it! insanely beautiful blue eyes, sexy body and perfect feet is going to tease you like never before, with some very explicit herk off instructions, masturbation games, teasing and the cum countdown that you're so craving for. this one is a must-have for any foot-fetishist/J.O.I lover

preview here

get it here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Edge for 70 minutes with Goddess Celine
 -
"hello...did you missed me? are you ready for a new jerk off game?...that's right, a new wanking game...lots of jerk-off instructions, edge play, joi....cum eating instructions...if you feel ready you must follow all my rules...you're going to stroke in my way..."

Amazing goddess celine, in her own special way, is going to make you edge for almost 70 minutes, driving you crazy and building up your orgasm...if you could last until the end - there is one hell of an orgasm waiting for you!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links