Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers! (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers!
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
90 days without Cumming - extreme (real-life experience!)
 -
"3 months...without touching yourself...without having sex...without watching foot clips...90 days...without sex...don't worry, I will take it slowly...cause you are so fragile...you're so sensitive...very sensitive in chastity...

this is one of our most extreme long joi/edging videos ever released, and its based on a TRUE life experience and challenge. Goddess celine will tease the out of you, and make you cum TWICE throughout this almost one-hour long epic: once INSIDE your chastity, and TOUCHLESS, and the second time, luckily, without your cage

preview: here

get it: here

[ June 25, 2017, 04:03 AM: Message edited by: gsfcreator ]

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll make you EXPLODE - touchlessly
 -

"So...it must have been a really hard challenge for you...90 days...90 nights...without doing your favorite thing...just being unable to touch yourself...today...there is a good news...I'll let you cum. hands-free..."

Amazing foot-edging session with the Gorgeous and wicked goddess Daria.

preview: [url= http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/108376/i'll-make-you-explode---touchlessly]here[/url]

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Filthy feet extreme tease
 -

"Mmm, well, I think you already know you're not gonna get to see my beautiful, perfect, divine goddess feet for an Entire week! so, you know what that means? that means I'm gonna have to lock you up in chastity...and in order to do that, I need to make sure your cock is nice and flacid...which its not right now, so I'm gonna need you to furiously beat your cock and drain yourself of every last drop of cum for me...

you will cum TWICE: once before Olivia locks you up, and once after being in chastity for a week. Olivia is simply amazing and make sure you are mentally prepered to EXPLODE like never before.

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Nonstop foot stroking and edging
 -
"how badly did you missed my sexy feet?...you're feeling aroused already, watching my soles...you are not allowed to touch yourself...not yet. we have to fix some things, first...today you are going to stroke in one way...and you won't be allowed to release without my permission, because your cock belong to me..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Drive you insane: extreme foot joi
 -

"how's your little chastity cage's feeling?...has it been two weeks?...your suffering is important to me...you want my dirty, nyloned feet on your tongue...oh, i'm sorry...am i turning you on? is your cock growing in your cage?..."

you will EXPLODE for stella liberty's amazing feet and insane teasing TWICE in this video: once inside your chastity cage, and another time without it. take a deep breath and embrace yourself for this crazy ride.

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links