Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers!
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NorcalfeetStudios:
Flawless's soles are so hot...thanks for sharing

she's insanely hot. one of the best goddesses to adorn out humble studio!!!

Foot-dirt INSANE edging
 -
"Hello, my little foot-fetishist...how are you doing this evening? do you want to play a game with me? *laughs* I'm sure you want to play a game with me...you wanna play a fun, little edging game? where you play with your cock for me, for a really, really long period of time...cause you know, the longer you stroke - the harder you cum..."

Mistress Maya Sinstress bless long-joi-clips with her divine presence. your tongue will be out and drooling before you know it, longing to taste that foot-dirt, slobbering on Maya's perfect toes's toejam. your cock will be dripping, too. Maya is a real-life professional dominatrix, and she knows exactly how to push any foot-freak's buttons, using her alluring charms, her whispering voice, and her absolutely flawless-yet-dirt feet. one of our best releases up to date!

preview: here ***might be blocked in some forums!***

get it: here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hold out for your perfect goddess
 -
"welcome, loser...this is going to be an edging exercise...you're going to listen to everything that comes out of my mouth...every single word...and you're going to stroke it...and the longer you stroke it - the better it will feel...you're gonna have to hold out for me...hold out for your perfect goddess..."

it will take Bratty Gia exactly 10 seconds to get your cock rock hard. then, it's going to stay that way for as long as this video lasts. your cock volcano will pour out waves of precum, until it finally gets to explode at Gia's command.

preview: here *might be blocked in some forums!*

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

[QUOTE=celticfc;1639393]Sexy tease would love to give my cock to these women[/QUOTE]

extreme women. indeed!

30 minutes of foot heaven - Jolene
 -
"Hi, little bitch...I think we're gonna have a lot of fun today! because I have something very special in store for you...which will end in the most intense orgasm...but only if you can last..."

Ready to play with Jolene for a whole 30 minutes? do you think you can last? just know that her masturbation rules are going to be quite challenging in this amazing joi video!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Merciless one HOUR edging
 -
"you see this? this is a timer...when we get to the end of that timer, I want you to...maybe cum for me, maybe not? we'll see when we get to the end, won't we?" *laughs*

Terra mizu is taking the edging & teasing art to the next level. you are going to get edged so many times in this video, going through so many joi games, you might lose your sanity. Terra doesn't care - she wants to see how much precum you can produce, and how long you can last. one thing is for sure: lasting for the entire hour will be rewarded with a life-threatening Orgasm.

preview: here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to try this [Smile]
Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being on the edge for one hour will be unbelievablely intense. I might just have to get the card out and purchase a few. The ending I can't wait for [Big Grin]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

quote:
Originally posted by Footman44:
Being on the edge for one hour will be unbelievablely intense. I might just have to get the card out and purchase a few. The ending I can't wait for [Big Grin]

Trust a foot & edging lover just like yourself (it takes one to know one! [Big Grin] ): the slogan is 100% true. the longer you stroke - the harder you cum!!! :-) those videos are a dream come true.

and now a new one!

Foot-stroke rampage with Valora
 -
"Mmmmm *laughs*...well, little foot-boy...I am going to put you into quite...a task, today...you see that? I have been stepping in cigarette ashes just for you...I know, I'm very thoughtful, aren't I? So...I know that you're probably jack off to them right now, and blow your load, but...where would the fun in that be??? so instead, I'm going to time you...starting...now...we will be playing a very torturous game...in which you...will be stroking your cock, and edging yourself for me!..."

Beautiful goddess Valora is going to make you beg and cry as you stroke your cock, edging insanely, and dripping an immense amount of pre-cum. she wants you to prove her that you're really into it, so cumming won't come easily...but ohh, god, when it comes at last - it's going to be one hell of an orgasm. a must-have treat for foot, toes, humiliation and dirty feet lovers!

preview: here --> might be blocked in some forums!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

elmagico
Elite Trooper
Member # 37173

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elmagico     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often jerk to few edging clips, then at the end on one with countdown.

This weekend i will try to do few clips of edging more than an hour [Smile]

Posts: 377 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
I often jerk to few edging clips, then at the end on one with countdown.

This weekend i will try to do few clips of edging more than an hour [Smile]

good luck! may the lord be with you...! [Big Grin]

Can you last for me?
 -
"So, you always fantasized about worshiping my feet...but most of the guys are messing out, you see? because most of the guys that are infatuated with my feet...they just need a quickie...they can't last that long...and that is my feet to blame for, of course...so, my question is, actually...can you last?..."

the AMAZING devious queen finally bless us, foot-freaks, again with her simply divine and flawless toes & soles. can you last throughout this session for her? can you contain yourself and edge for those toes, until she actually counts you down? this is a video for the bravest & strongest foot-fetishists out there. you have been warned!

preview: here - might be blocked on some forums!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

30 minutes of foot paradise
 -
"Hi, my little foot-fetishist...are you excited to be joining me this evening? I'm very excited...for you to be my little foot-worshiping slave...to get your face right under my gorgeous feet...and to be sucking on each and every one of my toes...slithering that tongue in between...making them nice and sparkly with your saliva...I'm so excited to have you to worship my feet...and I want you to jerk off the entire time..."

The amazing Maya sinstress, unusually gentle and alluring. you should take this rare chance and worship her perfect feet while stroking as she instruct you...you might get rewarded in the end...

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Tested By star
 -

preview: here ***might be blocked on some forums!***

extreme humiliation foot joi
 -
preview: here ***might be blocked on some forums***

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Extreme dirt loser
 -
"So, you know why you're here today, right? that's right. for the next 30 minutes, you're all mine. lucky you, huh? so...what we're gonna be doing for the next 30 minutes...is edging that large cock of yours...because the longer you hold in that explosive load that you're gonna be building-up for me...the more euphoric that orgasm is gonna be..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Tease & edge the shit out of you!
 -

"why, Hiiii, you stupid, little bitch! we're gonna play a little game for the next...30 minutes. hope you're up for it. not like you have a choice! now, take off your pants. take off your man panties. get down to NOTHING. spit in your hand. and start stroking it."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

foot-bitch teased like hell
 -
"My little foot-bitch...I'm gonna give you 30 minutes of prolonged teasing, before I allow you to cum! you wanna be teased for an expended period of time, don't you? the longer I tease you, you little foot-bitch, the stronger that orgasm is gonna be...so I don't want you stroking at all, until I tell you that you're allowed to stroke. you can do that, can't you?"

preview: here ***might be blocked on some forums!***

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

every devious, teasing command
 -
"Alright, loser...you know exactly why you bought this clip...because you think that you can last a full 30 minutes with, literally, every inch of miss Whitney morgan, your divine, blond, bomb-shell goddess. you really think you can last it? cause I most certainly don't think you have it in you, to hold back and to EDGE yourself for full, 30 minutes, following my every devious, teasing command..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links