Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers! (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers!
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A true test of your devotion
 -

"...we have a little problem...I don't know how you get any work done...you always dropping pencils...first i thought you were trying to look at my skirt...but then i realized...it's my FEET you're more interested in...well, the way i see it, we have two options. one: you stop working with me. since you're obviously so distracted...by my feet...I don't know how you possible get your work done...or two: we could just, a...play a little game...spend some quality time together...and get it out of your system..."

preview: here

get it: here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gsfcreator:
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
its nice to be on the edge for one hour, cant imagine the orgasm after that, if allowed [Big Grin]
but, it will be nice to have at least one free video to see that concept..
i usually dont have time to jerk for one hour, and prefer quick joi, when they can make me to cum in one minute, thatīs real job [Wink]

there are a lot of previews out there, already.

posting a 60 minutes video for free? we need to cover our expenses, my friend, in order to bring this concept to life.

you can find tons of 10 minutes J.O.I with heavy focus on feet on our 27921 studio.

And yes - if you like T&D - those videos will probably create the most intense orgasm ever...! trust me on that one [Big Grin] . once you'll go LJC - there is no coming back. that' of course, if you manage to survive the entire video (any of them - doesn't matter which one.INTENSE tease and denial).

Edge with Nikol for one HOUR
 -

Edge with Nikol for one HOUR preview

full video here

I always heard masturbating for long periods of time like this and "edging" was bad for you,and that it's training your brain to delay ejaculation and in the end you need a lot more pleasure to get off. I don't know if that's true. Regardless, these kinds of videos are addicting to me, i can't get enough of them. Especially Megan Jones.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ILoveFeet122
Major Player
Member # 49107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ILoveFeet122   Email ILoveFeet122   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gsfcreator:
quote:
Originally posted by elmagico:
its nice to be on the edge for one hour, cant imagine the orgasm after that, if allowed [Big Grin]
but, it will be nice to have at least one free video to see that concept..
i usually dont have time to jerk for one hour, and prefer quick joi, when they can make me to cum in one minute, thatīs real job [Wink]

there are a lot of previews out there, already.

posting a 60 minutes video for free? we need to cover our expenses, my friend, in order to bring this concept to life.

you can find tons of 10 minutes J.O.I with heavy focus on feet on our 27921 studio.

And yes - if you like T&D - those videos will probably create the most intense orgasm ever...! trust me on that one [Big Grin] . once you'll go LJC - there is no coming back. that' of course, if you manage to survive the entire video (any of them - doesn't matter which one.INTENSE tease and denial).

Edge with Nikol for one HOUR
 -

Edge with Nikol for one HOUR preview

full video here

I always heard masturbating for long periods of time like this and "edging" was bad for you,and that it's training your brain to delay ejaculation and in the end you need a lot more pleasure to get off. I don't know if that's true. Regardless, these kinds of videos are addicting to me, i can't get enough of them. Especially Megan Jones.

--------------------
What's not to love about feet?

Posts: 110 | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extreme 30 minutes with Daria
 -
"Is it just me, or is it getting slightly hot in here? maybe that's why you already pulled your pants down! because you...just can't stop thinking about jerking your cock off...you see my legs...and you KNOW...I'm gonna tease you mercilessly..."

beautiful Russian Goddess, Daria, will make sure you'll realize why the russian ladies are being considered the hottest ladies on earth. her looks, her attitude, her accent and her perfect feet is bound to make you lose your mind...and your sperm as well.

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

mind-shattering foot-joi
 -
"so...you've come to kneel before me? and what? you wanna stroke? Ummm? you wanna worship my feet? Mmmm? well...I think it be a little premature to show you my beautiful, gorgeous, goddess feet...when you're locked away in your chastity cage..*laughs*...and...I think it will be rather difficult for you to stroke...when i have the key. how much do you want that? mmmm? how much do you want this key...and how much you wanna see my beautiful feet?..."

preview: here ***might be blocked on some forums!***

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Dirty footboy's heavenly joi
 -
"*laughs* well if it isn't shay, shay...the dirty foot guy! and I have some fucking disgustingly dirty feet for you, today! look at them, just wiggling in there, waiting to get out...do you really think you can last 30 minutes with me?..."

It's really hard to pick one video out of all of the amazing ones that we got here in LJC - but this one would certainly fit at the top. Valora is like a merciless, wicked, mischievous foot-fairy. her laughter will make you whimper, while her PERFECT, dirty wiggling toes will make you cry. one of the best foot joi videos up to date.

preview: [url= http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/104666/dirty-footboy's-heavenly-joi]here[/url]

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

30 minutes of fucking edging to perfection
 -
"I am your Goddess, Miss Erica K, and right now, you're going to take off all your cloths, take out that dick of yours, and get ready for 30 minutes of fucking edging to my perfection. my perfect curves...my beautiful face...my luscious, big tits...my flat stomach...my pretty ass...my beautiful legs...just stroking for 30 fucking minutes, no cumming...but FIRST! i want you to just play with your fucking balls. that's right! don't touch your cock..."

This orgasm will shatter your brain...
 -
"So...you've come to jerk to my feet, have you? Mmm? did you think it was gonna be easy? did you think i was just gonna let you...jerk to my feet? my pretty, perfect little feet...did you think i was just gonna let you do that? I don't think so...No...to wank to my feet is a privilege...a privilege that need to be earned...so, if you want the privilege of cumming to my pretty, soft wrinkled soles and sexy, little toes, than you gotta follow my rules, and my rules only. what do you say? do you wanna play?...this orgasm will shatter your brain."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

You want my bratty, dirty feet, right?
 -
"I've seen you staring at me all day...*laughs*...what are you staring at? why not just come over and talk to me...? is it because I'm so hot...? *laughs*...or I'm so beautiful?...or is it just because you are a loser and have no confident to come and talk to me?...oh, is that it? yeah, I think I'm right..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

You want to please your princess, pet?
 -

"Ohh, look at you...so eager and ready to please...sitting right exactly where you belong...do you know where that is, pet? that's right! very good, boy! your position is right there, on the floor...at my feet, and at my service...Mmmm, doesn't that pleasing you? making you twitch with anticipation?..."

preview: [url= http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/105455/at-princess-ember-skye's-feet]here[/url]

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Valora's dirty feet edging challenge
 -
"Hi again, there...come back for more, I see...*laughs*...you're kind of a glutton for punishment, aren't you? yeah, you are...because the last time we played together, you were really struggling to make it to that full 30 minutes...*laughs*...Mmmmm...but i guess you and all the other straight males out there are all about competition, even if the competition is yourself...you're just gonna keep breaking your own record, and trying and trying again, with a bigger, better challenge...well, I got a good challenge for you..."

preview: [url= http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/105588/valora's-dirty-feet-edging-challenge]here[/url]

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

thanks! [Smile]

Stroke...Ache...Throb...Edge for me...
 -

"you're pathetic. you're a lowly, little foot-bitch, who really have no place in this world...except down on your knees...laying in front of me...waiting for your commands...waiting for my instructions...you don't belong in society...let alone any kind of high society...you hardly belong in my presence...and yet, here you are, groveling, once again...are you wearing cloths? how dare you wear cloths in my presence?! remove them immediately, foot bitch!..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Ride the edge...
 -
"Now...after an excruciating 30 minutes of edging for my beautiful feet...are you about to die? Mmmm? Are you in pain...? your dick is pulsing...throbbing...leaking for my feet...even after all that torture that I put you through...No...*laughs*...I'm still not gonna let you cum...why...? Mmmm? cause you're a pathetic, little foot-bitch, and you deserve my torture...you deserve my tease and denial...you should be worshiping my feet for hours at a time, with no breaks, and no orgasms..."

this time, after "Stroke...Ache...Throb...Edge for me...", Gorgeous and wicked Mistress B might actually let you cum...she enjoys playing mind-games with you, and keep you at the very edge...Insane JOI and edging trial for the strongest of foot & edging enthusiastic

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Megan's edging games
 -

"Why aren't your pants already removed? are you not prepared for me this time? take em' off. as a matter of fact, get naked. I really don't appreciated making me wait. I'm gonna have some fun with you today! I got some games planned out...one of them you might know pretty well...My card game..."

preview: [url= http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/105895/megan's-edging-games]here[/url]

Getting you ready for a pool party...
 -

"you know...we're gonna have a really nice pool party tonight...but what a pity...I'm not really sure about you...the thing is, we're all gonna be half naked, wearing sexy bikinis, and walking bare foot...would you be able to resist, and handle yourself limits...I know you're getting hard just thinking about all those bare feet around...hot bodies...sand between my toes...I see you're getting throbbing just thinking about it, aren't you?..."

get it: [url= www.clips4sale.com/34222/16315176]here[/url]

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Extreme in-chastity foot-tease
 -
"...Mmmm...are you sure you're ready for this? you're ready to devote the next week of your life in chastity, for me and my feet...Mmm? and then, after that, are you sure you're going to be able to be teased...for a full 30 minutes before being allowed to cum...? part of that time is still going to be spent in your cage...that's right, foot-bitch. if you'll do as I say, I promise you...the BEST orgasm of your life..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

"Not until I say so..." - extreme in-chastity foot-edging JOI
 -

"Mmmm, hi...so...you survived the last torturous round of my J.O.I instructions...BUT...I think that you can do a little better then 30 minutes, don't you think?...maybe we should just go for a full hour...yeah? well...I want you to lock yourself up this time...in chastity...trap your cock...and that's how I'm gonna tease you for the first 30 minutes..."

One of the most extreme, hottest, amazing foot-edging joi videos ever. grab your will power and muster your pre-cum - you're going to need every single ounce of it.

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links