Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers! (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers!
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You belong to me..." - Stella liberty's long chastity foot-edging
 -

"Hello...*laughs*...its so good to see you again...it's been quite a while since our last meeting...how long is it, then? a week, yes. a whole week of agonizing, delicious, sweet torture...at the hands of your mistress...so, tell me...what has it been like, for the last seven days and seven nights, locked up in chastity for me...*laughs*...have you been going crazy yet, thinking about me?...getting hard without the ability to release yourself...to relieve all that pressure...in your giant, swollen, throbbing balls?...I don't know how you've done it, actually...lasted this whole time without seeing my perfect, sweet feet...teasing you and taunting you..."

This is an extreme foot-edging session. you have been warned! (but if you're brave enough, and strong enough, you might experience a mind-shattering orgasm!

preview: here

get it: here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My toes will drive you insane
 -

"Hi there, wanker...so, are you ready...for my long, grueling jerk-instructions? I don't know if you are...but I have a little surprise...before we begin anything at all...I want you to put on your chastity cage. that's right. put it on. if seeing my presence had got you to a raging, fucking hard-on, than you just stop this clip, compose yourself, put on your cage, and then you may proceed watching..."

This is an extreme foot-edging session. you have been warned! (but if you're brave enough, and strong enough, you might experience a mind-shattering orgasm!) Miss lady dee wants you in chastity for 7 days before you can continue watching this video. don't cheat!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Taylor knight's extreme edging
 -
"Well, hi, loser...how did it feel, being locked in chastity all week? not too good, did it? Oh, wait! I need to find your key! yes, I'm wearing nylons...Mmm...your key must be somewhere...Oh, here it is...put it on the table for safe keeping...just in case I'll decide to be a good girl and let you free... "

Extreme foot-edging session with one of the hottest blond goddesses alive. how lucky you are!!!

preview: [url= http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/106792/taylor-knight's-extreme-edging]here[/url]

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Drool]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

I will make you explode INSIDE your chastity...
 -
"yes, foot-fetish is totally a real thing...*laughs*...how do i know? well, I just know. no, you're not going to argue with me about this...in fact, I'll make a bet with you...Ummm...ok, let me think...If i can get you to cum in less than 5 minutes, with nothing other than giving you jerk-off instructions, then...I will get to punish you for an entire week in a method of my choosing...I dare you to take this bet, because you WILL lose, and you will understand first hand what it is to have a foot-fetish..."

did you ever exploded inside a chastity belt? get read for a ride you will never forget...

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

chastity edging: extreme
 -
"*laughs*...look at you...Ohhhh...look at your poor, fleshy little cock...all flacid...caged up in that stainless steel spiky-looking device...and look what's behind me...see that? I don't my feet have ever been as filthy as they are right now...you really got yourself in a predicament here..."

if you're up to the task, star nine might make you explode inside your chastity, and than take you for another ride and make you cum AGAIN when you're free...!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Chastity edging with Megan loxx
 -

"wearing your chastity belt, i see...*laughs*...it's been a while since I've seen one, why don't you model it up for me? *laughs* adorable. how long have you been wearing that thing, anyways?...impressive. I like it when you have dedication and commitment...you're gonna need it very soon..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Edged & teased by princess sheridan
 -

"You're so hard right now...you're wanting me...aren't you? you gonna jack off...you gonna cum...you like looking at my flawless, bare feet...*laughs*...my cleavage...having all of this right in front of your face...go ahead...start jacking off...if i were you, I'd really take advantage of it...I'd blow the hugest load I possibly could...because...you gonna locked up in chastity...for the next...week...you know what that means, right?..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Caged & extremely humiliated by whitney morgan
 -
"what...was this not what you expected? *laughs* you weren't looking for something...ever so conservative? well, silly fuck...I'm not the one that has to be locked in chastity for an entire week...I'm not the one that's a filthy, little cum-slut, and can't keep his hands to himself...or rather...off of himself...so I figured I'd start of by not being such a fucking tease...but knowing what a little cum-slut you are, it doesn't matter what i wear, say or do, your dick is already twitching inside it's chastity, isn't it?..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Explode for me - INSIDE
 -
"...how is my little foot-bitch, huh? are you ready...for your latest...greatest...challenge...devoting yourself to my feet...and their happiness? I love...taking over and controlling pathetic little foot bitches like you...I want you to really focus on the pleasure of stroking while looking at my feet...you may begin..."

Gorgeous mistress B will make you cum in 5 minutes...but Alas: she's gonna lock you in chastity right after, and keep you in there for an entire WEEK. only than - you can view the rest of the video!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Dirty toes of your dreams
 -

"this cotton socks have been swimming in my sweat...all...day...long..they're the thickest...warmest...socks I have...and underneath them...I got a beautiful set of nylons to wrap around my perfect toes...and than, I went to work out...getting every single ounce of sweat...collected in between my toes...I want you to edge..."

Edge in your cage
 -

"...you're missing my sexy feet so much...are you ready for a new foot game? for a new challenge? I won't tell you anything...anything yet. I'll just give you some instructions...you are going to stroke your cock, thinking tomorrow doesn't exist...like its the end of the world...just do what I say...you will understand this, very soon...stroke...stroke..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

INSANE filthy feet edging joi
 -
"you don't have to tell me how much you wanna see them...my dirty nyloned feet...it's already common knowledge that you are a complete pervert...for my filthy...sweaty...smelly...nyloned feet...Mmmm...I've been walking about bare-foot...you would do anything to get close to them...you're so hungry for them, aren't you? I can see your cock is starting to get swollen..."

also check out:

Testing your devotion as my foot-slave
 -

"so, here we are, foot-slave...I know oyu've been dying in waiting and waiting for this very session...what if i were to tell you...that during this session...I'm here...to test...your devotion...as my foot slave...and establish our boundaries...sounds fair, right?..."

[ May 21, 2017, 05:29 AM: Message edited by: gsfcreator ]

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Footman44
The Legend
Member # 49159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman44   Email Footman44   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
My Avatar - yep, that's my ladies feet.

Posts: 3082 | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Extreme edging for feet & shoes
 -

Goddess celine tease the out of you through 48 minutes of extreme edging. you stole one of her shoes, and she will make you drip with precum, and eventually explode INSIDE her sexy high-heel. expect tons of foot tease, toes, and edging. a video for the brave ones!

preview here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links