Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: LONG J.O.I CLIPS - a dream come true for foot/Joi/t&d lovers!
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You won't last
 -

"here you are...so i hear you wanna be my foot slave...is that true? *laughs* do you know what that even means? it means you gonna be at my backing call...whatever I want, whenever I want...well...if you're as devoted as you say, that you'll take off your cloths for me right now."

preview: here

get it: here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gsfcreator   Author's Homepage   Email gsfcreator   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna edge the fuck out of you
 -
"come here, you little slut...I have something special for you today...I know how much I turn you on...Mmm Mmm...go ahead, you have all your clothes on...I want you to get naked RIGHT NOW. what am I gonna do to you? *giggles* Oh...I'm gonna Edge the FUCK out of you..."

Allura skye means business. incredibly sexy and insanely dominant - she's going to make you drip fountains of pre-cum, edging and teased like never before. Allura is playing her cards superbly, using every trick in the book to simply blow your mind away. tease & denial, edging games, fake countdowns, dangling, tits, amazing ass, nylons, and of course - amazing, sexy feet and toes right at your face...will you hold up until the very end? *doubt*

***descriptions and categories bellow refer to the FULL video!!!***

preview: [url= http://www.footfetishtube.com/video/99797/i%27m-gonna-edge-the-fuck-out-of-you]here[/url]

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

Posts: 365 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Foot-edge: extreme
 -

"do you see this? this is a timer. this is a timer, for you...because...I have a fun game we're going to play...basically, I'm going to get you jerk off to my feet...Mmm, mmm! and...I'll explain the rules...you can only jerk off to my feet when I tell you to...we're gonna play some games - it's going to be a fun time!"

More then fun. extremely arousing and teasing. this video focus on extreme foot-fetish. Terra mizu, a beautiful and sexy GND, got some of the most perfect feet on the internet. she slowly revealed them, going through dirty soles, to sweaty nylons, to bare soles and amazing wiggling toes right at your drooling face...Terra is going to play a ton of edging and Joi games with you, bringing you to the edge. there is a very small chance that you'll hold on till the end on that one...but try to. remember: the longer you stroke, the harder you cum!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

edged & drained
 -

"I think you missed my sexy feet...don't you? can you imagine how sweaty they are inside those shoes? sweaty feet...so sexy...you can't wait to smell them! *laughs* look at you, you're getting aroused already! thinking of my sexy feet...

Goddess Celine is here again, armed with perfect pedicure to her long, sexy toenails, and the will to simply tease the out of you, and build up one, huge, explosive orgasm. feet-intense, tease-intense, a Long Joi clip to remember.

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Celine & Terra rock!

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Nonstop - 4k
 -

"Take off your cloths right now and start stroking your cock. good. now do your best to pay attention, to my face, and what I'm saying to you, and quit staring at my feet...you pathetic worm. good boy. now you stroke your cock, and don't you stop until I give you permission to cum. this is going to be a very intense, very long stroking session for you..."

The amazing Jolene is here, to once again drain you from your filthy load. this time - it's nonstop. Jolene is getting straight to business, and have you undress and jerk off furiously in no time. her beautiful, taunting face are right next to your, her perfect feet at the background, teasing...this video was filmed in 4k resolution, and we kept it "short" considering. you will build up and probably have one of the best orgasms of your life after almost 20 minutes of stroking for this amazing goddess!

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

[QUOTE=celticfc;1623782]The lovely Jolene[/QUOTE]

Indeed!!! [Smile]

Insane teasing with vanya
 -

"Hi, there! you ready for your long edging session today with mistress vanya vixen? because I have some goodies in store for you...lots of teasing, lots of verbal humiliation, because I know you loveeee that...lots and lots of worshiping...Little bit of jerking off!...but, firstly, I need you to disrobe..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

"you belong to me, foot-bitch!"
 -
take note that some of the forums blocks my preview links. if you get to a "hahahahaha-something" - that means this forum block my xhamster previews. you can look me up at xhamster (gsfcreator) or follow my twitter - https://twitter.com/gsfcreator - and get all the links there [Smile]

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Kendra's one HOUR heaven
 -

"I see you over there, looking at my feet...you just like how they look, huh? are you some pathetic fuck that likes feet, i guess, huh? you just like the smell of them? you're getting nice and hard, huh?"

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Forever throb - 4k
with Caroline pierce!
 -
"*laughs* so, there you are...all hot and horny...ready to just...indulge...why don't you...go ahead...I see you...looking at my feet? looking at my stiletto...it make you all hard?...you know what I want you to do? I want you to play a game with me..."

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

- \

Oh, she will.

preview here ***may be blocked on some forums!***

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

Flawless (72 minutes of extreme edging)
 -

"we're gonna play...a nice...long...game *laughs*...I know you're already staring at my feet in the background....but I don't think you deserve them, do you?...I wanna see you do a nice...slow...striptease for me..."

this video is what Long Joi clips is all about. one of the best we ever released. just get it, if you're already experienced a LJC before, to stretch your boundaries and rise the stakes of your orgasms intensity...and if you're new here...may god help you with that one.

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

gsfcreator
Elite Trooper
Member # 34435

-

"Mmmm...you're ready for a long tease?...yeah, I bet you are...get that dick out, and start stroke it for me...*laughs*...stroke that dick...start out real slow - don't get too crazy now...we're gonna be spending a long time together...keep jerking...you know I'm gonna tease you till it hurts..."

preview: ***might be blocked in some forums!***

get it: [url=http://clips4sale.com/34222/14766913]here

--------------------
 -

-

-

-

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flawless's soles are so hot...thanks for sharing

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18305 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links