Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 83)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Did anyone notice the happy face Nightly Eve drew on the bottom of her big toe? With Yessica, that's the perfect place to place your nose.

-
Love how Natalya's toes have a grip on the base of that tree. Nice arch formation on her other foot; Ilana York's toes from a distance makes you want to get closer to them; I can't think of more deserving person to give the Most Inspirational Award to. She's someone who's an actual contributing member to society.

-
Both women have glasses. Both of them are doing work from their Apple laptops. Intelligent women of substance.

-
Three of the most beautiful women. Laurel, Lake Swan, and Love-Land. With Love-Land, I gave her a 15-minute foot massage and that photo was her mood after the massage was over. Swan Lake with strong and beautiful feet are a grace to all that is divine. Laurel is class personified.

Length of Each Shoot:
Natalya's Insight - 29 mins
Cloe Chardonnay - 41 mins (felt like 25 minutes)
Swan Lake - 41 mins
Ilana Lane - 42 mins
Yessica - 43 mins
Lindseynova - 46 mins
The Nightly Eve - 49 mins
Love-Land - 53 mins
Council of Clarity - 57 mins
Laurel - 71 mins

This is it, people. That's all I have to give. The season has come to an end, and I thank everyone for being a part of this. I hope you enjoyed the women, their stories, and their photos. I also hoped you got something out of the Q+A portions of the thread and the advice and perspectives I was able to provide those who are curious and interested.

I won't be back in here until late June or early July. After that, I won't post another photo in this thread until December, which will be the final time I will upload photos I have taken, and it'll mark the end of an epic journey.

Take care, enjoy yourselves.

-National

[ January 03, 2024, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  80  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links