Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 80)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by National:
quote:
Originally posted by Jota Milagros:
I love her big, dirty soles! [Mmm]
It is a shame that she is hiding her face under that mask, not really necessary outdoors in the park.

I know, taking photos with her mask on was not ideal. Before the shoot started, she gave me the disclaimer that she had Covid, and so I had a choice to make. I decided to take the pictures anyway, and she was okay with that. There was another one who had her mask on because she had Covid (I have yet to show those photos). In neither case did I catch a cold from those shoots.
Ah, she was wearing the mask for everybody else's protection. When I had Covid back in February, I just stayed home for ten days until I tested negative on a home test.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL ADVICE
For people who are interested in what plays a role in how women do not see a problem of posing their feet for me, I present you the following piece of advice. Looks do play a part in my success. In this post, I will tell you some of the things you may be doing that are hurting your chances of success.

You are destroying your appearance all by yourself. Congratulations, man. Congratulations. On a daily basis, you are ruining how you look, and it's easy to fix. An example?

I promise you that 99 percent of you reading this do not moisturize on a daily basis. What you do not realize is that although a moisturizer is great for minimizing the appearance of wrinkles, what the moisturizer is also great for is avoiding acne breakouts. Your face filled with acne, bumps, and all of that texture will never be attractive. You can fix that by moisturizing.

You need to understand that when you moisturize, your skin will understand that it's hydrated, and it will avoid the overproduction of oil. When oil starts to overproduce, not only does your face get oily, you start clogging your pores, which leads to the appearance of acne.

Moisturize your skin.

YOU'RE SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME IN THE SHOWER
The American Dermatology Association recommends that you should spend no more than ten minutes a day in the shower, and that's with lukewarm water.

Most of you are spending a half an hour in the shower with boiling water, which is three times the recommended amount. The scorching water destroys your skin, strips away the oil from your hair, the oil from your skin, and it's over-drying your scalp. The more you do all of this, the more you're wearing down your looks, your protective layers, making you more susceptible to damage. You leave your scalp too dry and your skin looking and feeling irritated. You develop cracked skin that can lead to infections.

YOU'RE IGNORNING YOUR HAIR LOSS.
Too many times a lot of the problems can be preemptive. You can go on the defensive early to avoid the massive loss in the future. What ends up happening, though, is that you go on offense when you're fifty years old when you've already lost sixty percent of your hair, and good luck getting that back. At that point, you're going to have to book a flight to Turkey. But right now, when you're young, this is when you do it.

Two out of three guys will experience some sort of hair loss by the time they're thirty-five -- and that includes any number of you reading this. With Keeps, or Roman, or Hims, you can do something about it. Those companies have revolutionized how men take care of hair loss at home. You no longer have to call to make an appointment, then go to that doctor visit, then have that awkward conversation with a doctor, the doctor giving you the prescription, you having to go the pharmacy ... none of that.

In your home, right now, as you're reading this, you can go to any one of their sites to schedule a consultation with a US-licensed physician who will take a look at your case, see what has to be done, and will prescribe to you the only two FDA generic medications that have been proven to stop hair loss in its tracks and, in some cases, regrow your hair.

If you don't ignore this, and if you listen to me and take action today, the earlier you start, the more hair you get to keep and grow back.

YOU DON'T CHANGE YOUR HAIRSTYLE
Most of you have had the same hairstyle since you were ten years old. It's been all that time and you cannot look the same. Your face has changed and your structure has changed. You've become a man, and you have to understand that as your face morphs, your hairstyle should change as well.

Have a barber look at your face structure and have him recommend to you a different hair style. If you are not sold on the new hair style, you can always grow it out. But the more you explore with different styles to your hair, the sooner you'll feel fresh, more confident, and if you hit it right, you will look more attractive.

YOU GO OUT WITHOUT SUNSCREEN
Most of you only use sunscreen when you know you're going to be at the beach or at the pool, which is basically never. It doesn't matter what the weather is doing and it doesn't matter if it's in the middle of winter, you have to use sunscreen on a daily basis. Even if you work from home -- and listen to me carefully -- even if you work from home and you are near a window, you should still use sunscreen.

A truck driver (who's basically indoors most of the time) showed us the left side of his face (where the sun kept piercing through the window). It had more damage than the right side of his face (where there was very little sunlight). Click Here to Read the Story

If you're indoors all the time or if you do Ubereats, whatever it is ... if there's a window near you, you're getting sun damage. The best thing you can do is to start early, apply the sunscreen to avoid the loss later on.

YOUR LACK OF COMMITMENT
By that I mean a lack of commitment to yourself.

You see, you don't need me. Everyone knows what you have to do. Deep within, you know what you have to do to look better, whether it's going to the gym, eating less, fixing your hair loss, smelling better ... you know what you have to do, but you're not committed enough to put in the work because most of the stuff you have to do to work on yourself is not easy.

It takes time. It takes consistency, it takes commitment, and you're not committed enough to yourself, and that lack of commitment is ruining how you look.

That's it for me today. I will be back tomorrow for more advice for those who are curious about my success, and for those who aspire to do what I do. I'm giving you guys the insight, and I hope you find this helpful.

-National

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATURAL ADVICE
I have more piece of advice for anyone who aspires to do what I have done, walking up to random women and getting them to reveal their bare feet for you, just like that. Like yesterday, the points I'm going to make are geared towards letting you know what not to do to your appearance, meaning if you ignore what I'm about to say here, your chances of seeing their feet up close and personal won't increase, and it'll decrease.

--

There are certain grooming trends that are not helping you. You would think that everything you do for your personal grooming is a positive. But when it comes to, for example, ...

PAINTING YOUR NAILS
... , it's not a positive. Listen, you can do whatever you please. If you want to paint your nails, and if that's what you're into, go for it. But let's be honest about this: it comes with a stigma, and what benefit does that bring you? And I know what you're going to say: "But National, Bad Bunny does it, and all the girls love him."

*Sighs*

Yes, Bad Bunny does it, and all the girls love him. Yes, those things are true. But what you are forgetting is that Bad Bunny is also rich and famous, and you have to take those things into account. If you are a normal Joe, a regular guy with a regular bank account, painting your nails is not helping you.

WEARING CHEAP FRAGRANCE
The stuff you buy that's really cheap, that makes you think you actually smell good, such as your AXE body sprays, the stuff that costs you under ten dollars, most of those sprays are filled with ninety eight to ninety nine percent alcohol, and only one or two percent fragrance. Not only is the scent cheap (because it makes you smell like a public restroom that just had its floor mopped), it's also packed with so... much... alcohol, that you end up smelling more like a counterfeit chemical and less like the natural oils that make you smell fantastic.

You should invest in quality scents which will make all the difference in the world. If you want the quality fragrances that'll have the scents last for quite a while, without making your wallet feel nineteen pounds lighter, then check out Scentbird.

A MESSY BATHROOM
Just because you're a guy, it's almost understood that your bathroom should be messy. Let's get to the point here: it's a power move for it to be clean, and it makes you look better knowing where everything is, where your tools and equipment are, to make you look as good as possible that morning.

Women who I shot photos of in Central park visit my apartment. Let me tell you: when they go into my bathroom and see that it's in immaculate condition, when they see that everything is organized, they get American Psycho vibes. They are astonished by how my bathroom is exactly right, and exactly the way it should be.

It's a power move to keep your bathroom organized.

GREEN GROOMING
This is the category for the organic stuff. There are guys who say they only use organic bars, organic this, and organic that. Green grooming, to an extent, is a good thing. I can understand you wanting to use items that has less plastic, that's more environmentally friendly, and anything else that makes you hum in harmony. But you need to understand that if you want to look as good as possible, there are certain products that cannot be organic because they are not as effective as the things that are engineered in a laboratory. You have to understand that these labs are spending billions of dollars to find ingredients such as retinol and salicylic acid that have been engineered and found to be extremely effective on the skin.

If you want to find products that actually work, you can't just use the green stuff just because it's organic. "Organic" is just a marketing word to make you feel good on the inside, but it won't make you look as good as the stuff that have been concocted by the people in those lab suits over the course of many years.

ONLY GROWING WHAT YOU CAN
Beards can make you look better ... but if you only have a peach fuzz, a little soul patch, or a few strangling hairs on your cheeks, shave it off. In that case, you're much better off clean shaven than growing only what you're able to grow.

HAVE A SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER
You need to have a separate shampoo and conditioner, and that means no 2-in-1s, no 3-in-1s, no 5-in-1s.

Yes, it might seem efficient, but you need to understand that you're not getting the job done with that stuff. A shampoo and conditioner have different objectives: a shampoo is meant to strip things away, whereas a conditioner is meant to add or nourish. You cannot have both in one bottle because you're going to have a subpar item that's not giving you the results you need, and it's going to over-dry and damage your hair.

It's time for grown-man moves, and you should always have a shampoo, conditioner, and a body wash separately.

REPLACE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH EVERY THREE MONTHS
This is not National saying this. This the ADA (the American Dental Association) saying this. Your toothbrush collects a bunch of bacteria and dirt. On top of that, the bristles become weaker after those three months of usage, which means you'll have weak bristles that are not cleaning off the plaque and dirt buildup, while also having dirty bristles that are adding back bacteria and dirt into your mouth, which ends up causing bad breath.

For me, the start of every season is my cue to replace my toothbrush.

CUT YOUR NAILS
This one is basic.

Look, I don't know why your mom never told you to do this, but I'm telling you that the women you walk up to are going to check out your hands. Your potential foot model will look at your hands. However, you probably fumbled the bag because your fingernails looked disgusting. No girl is going to want you to touch her feet for a foot fetish shoot if your fingernails are full of dirt or if they're longer than hers.

Hopefully, you'll find this useful and use it to your advantage. I have three more women to show before the week is over, and I will show one them tomorrow night.

Take care, and see you guys soon.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

At the time I shot these photos, our lady here was an intern who had been working at the FNNDSC in Boston for a few months and was making a short stop in New York City before heading back to her home country (Brazil). The FNNDSC stands for the Fetal-Neonatal Neuroimaging & Developmental Science, and its purpose is to develop and optimize tools and analysis streams for better detecting and understanding both normal and abnormal brain physiology and development. The primary end goal is to provide mechanistic information that enables optimization of cognitive, behavioral and neurological outcomes in children with a focus on fetuses, neonates, infants and toddlers. At the end of her internship there, she gave a presentation on her work, explaining to her peers what she had learned and what projects she supported.

When she arrived in Boston earlier in the year, she was greeted with incredible warmth by everyone. Before starting the internship, she wasn't sure what kind of work environment to expect, and was afraid there were going to be challenges, especially for a foreign student like her. Instead, she was met with an incredible setting where people cared about creating a welcoming environment.

In Brazil, she was a medical student with very little previous experience with coding, and yet she ended up working with two incredibly talented computer scientists.

If it wasn't for this internship, she would never have come in such direct contact with the world of big data and machine learning. She was grateful to the center for the opportunity of working alongside brilliant researchers and for broadening her horizons beyond her experience as a medical student.

I liked her feet very much. She never gave her feet much thought, but knew that they shouldn't look ugly. Her feet never made her feel embarrassed about them, and that's what made her know that doing this shoot with me wasn't going to be a bad idea.

-
DIANA LEARNING -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 6.5 (US), 37.5 (EUR), 4 (UK), 23.5cm, 9.25in

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Autumn 2023

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really love photo #17 in Diana's gallery. It shows both of her soles clearly [Mmm] and also her face. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Central Park in the Dark

It was getting late one evening and I knew that if I couldn't find another willing person to model her feet for me in a few minutes, then I was going to call it a day. Right then, this lady walks on the grass and sits on it. I could tell she had just entered the park. I gave her a minute or two to get herself situated and take a deep breathe to herself because I didn't want to just barge in two seconds after she sat on the grass and hasn't had a chance to look around to observe the trees and to just think to herself.

After a few minutes, I walked up to her. When asked if I could take pictures of her feet, she said, "Yes, of course you may!" The women in Central Park are so understanding. So understanding.

--

Ariana is a headshot photographer with plenty of years of experience in the industry.

"Anyone can take a head shot, but doing it well takes practice and skill. There is a huge gap in quality between your average photographer and someone like George Hurrell. Technically and artistically, the photographer needs to be able to set up the lighting and backdrop in a way that is 'best' for the individual, while personally the photographer must be able to work with the subjects to get the most out of their expression and pose. When focusing on just one area of the human body, any flaws or mistakes (in the picture, not the person) are immediately apparent and glaring. Getting everything right effortlessly takes practice and talent, so that makes what I do a special skill."

Some of our conversation centered around the concept of taking photos, and it contained some good lessons for photography as well as life wisdoms. It made sense for the two of us to help one another and explain what we could. Some of the things we learned can come from just asking. We both felt it was perfectly fine that we kept certain tricks to ourselves, but it still didn't hurt to ask each other whatever we were wondering, and it turned out that we shared something valuable to one another.

Ariana is physically fit, and she keeps her physique intact by participating in several outdoor activities. She is an outdoor enthusiast who enjoys going for day hikes, weekend backpacking trips, and longer excursions. She's part of a group where people ride bikes for fun and fitness, going through roads, trails, gravel roads, and tow paths. Those activities require her to stay on her feet most of the time, keeping them active. The shoot provided a much needed break for them.

-

She also talked about an awkward date she went on the night before, and she came to the park to make some sense as to what in the heck she experienced. She felt icky about the guy and the date as a whole. She went into some of the details and provided me with what her thought processes were during that date, and expressed so much how this shoot I was having with her was much better than that date, saying, "Just imagine: a guy who likes feet, taking a bunch of pictures of my feet, is a better date than a guy who took me out for dinner last night. Only in New York, I guess!"

As a photographer herself, she found the whole experiment as fun and it made her learn some things about herself, being that she's the one who's usually behind the camera.

SHUTTERFLY -- Click Here

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATURAL CLASSIC
A woman aspiring to be an excellent actress, she'll be one among thousands. If she's attractive, still just another face among a crowd of beautiful faces. If she's both a good actress and attractive, the odds are better, but she'll still have to compete with hundreds of others with the same attributes, from all around the world. She will need something extra. Nepotism, luck, or old fashioned hard work to make the goal more attainable, but still a long shot. If there's anyone who's tailor made to take on those challenges, we have Haven.

Letting her personality shine is an attribute that comes second nature to her.

"Being an actress myself, I get the chance to be someone, unlike myself, and walk in somebody else's shoes (a fictional character) creating my own expressions, thoughts, venting, channeling stuff that I would not do as myself. You could be one way in real life but play the role of someone opposite to yourself on stage or in film. I always relish the roles I'm given, and through the new characters, I can vent frustrations and insecurities through my acting, being someone different, like someone with multiple personalities." She can play an upbeat persona with artistic and with optimistic views and live vicariously through that character's happiness and joy. She enjoys what she does, always perfecting her craft. She can invent someone else and become that person.

Haven is high-spirited, friendly, talkative, animated, and just generally enthusiastic about life. Her friends and family value her immensely, and their lives are better because she's a part of them. Her preciousness and unique personality is what they all want to be with, and they wouldn't have it any other way.

Her feet were already out of her shoes when I spotted her sitting on the grass. Her soles were looking better and better as I go closer to her. She didn't see me at first because she was too busy writing something on her notepad. After trying to make my presence known by saying something and her not being able to hear me (because in addition to writing something on her notepad, she had her AirPods on, and was listening to something on YouTube from her phone), I had to crouch down and wave my hand in front of her before finally snapping out of it.

When asked if I could take photos of her feet, she said, "Well, my feet are out there already ... so you might as well, right?" So lovely and bubbly the way she said it, and what's not to like about her response?

Later in the shoot, when asked if she would go out with a guy with a foot fetish: "Of course! There are plenty of women who would, and my advice to those guys is that they just have to keep searching, darling. That's my advice. Just keep on searching, just keep on keeping on.

"Also, very important: women who like guys with foot fetishes, like the guy. We are not interested solely in the fetish. We may love having our feet pampered and whatnot, but by people who really like us, as well as our feet."

FACTS! Facts.

True words spoken from Haven. She gets Broadway, and she gets the aspects of what makes our fetish work.

-
 -  -

She's putting in the work that it takes for someone to be a superstar. New York is where everything happens: If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. To be in show business in New York, you need to have a thick skin. She hustles her way, she networks, and if that means booking a role in a huge play without an agent, then that's what she'll have to do.

It takes talent, balance, and an adaptation to that environment to be able to not succumb to pressure, while keeping the smiley face and an incredibly upbeat personality that can easily rub off on anyone, to make it far in the industry. She has the drive and motivation to make it far, to go places, to be seen and heard, to be recognized truly for her multi-faceted talents as a singer, actress, and role model.

You never know who you're going to meet in Central Park. You can come across an Broadway entertainer like her and have a fun time taking photos of her feet and getting to know a bit about her.

STARRING HAVEN -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 7 (US), 38 (EUR), 5 (UK), 24cm, 9.4488227365in.

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Autumn 2023

--------------------
 -

Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Shutterfly #25 is a wonderful sole shot [Mmm] with her face in lesser light in the background. Great photo! [Big Grin]

--------------------

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-
Haven, with her hand motion, was letting her creativity and imagination form new ideas that sparked from a question I asked her; Shutterfly having a laugh at the expense of the date she went on the night before.

-
Three women with big feet. I love the look Hennessy gave; Velocity Winterray looking for movie reviews for a film I recommended for her; Wonderful Brighte's wonderful feet, so huge and beautiful with some colorful dirt.

-
The Women of Science. They have a rhyming sequence in common: Their adenine, guanine, cytosine, and thymine are what makes them intellectually supreme.

-
A lady as sweet as the desserts she bakes.

The Length of Each Shoot:
Wonderful Brighte - 13 mins
Tiffany Lièvremont - 25 mins
Hennessy Gold - 33 mins
Shutterfly - 33 mins
Suga Loaf - 35 mins (felt more like 20 minutes)
Diana Learning - 40 mins
Starring Haven - 44 mins
Velocity Winterray - 62 mins

That'll be it for this Autumn. The Winter 2024 edition will be the Season Finale, and that is always my favorite time of year to post photos in this thread. You're going to love everything I have in store for you guys, and we're going to find out who will be inducted in this year's National Gallerie Hall of Fame of Women. If you want to close out this year right, this thread will be the place to visit.

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I would like to start this with a bit of an apology and a thank you.

The apology first. I'm afraid next year is going to be my final year posting photos on the internet. The thing is I've got so much going on at the moment. There are many things I want to do with my life and going out and taking photos of women's feet, then taking the time to put everything together to upload the stories and photos to this forum, has gotten in the way of other things I would like to do, which is not to say that I hated doing this ... is just that priorities change. Sometimes in life, new circumstances arise that require a shift in focus, and that's what happened to me. To make room for those other things I want to do, I've made the decision one day to not take any more photos.

This leads me to the thank you. Thank you to everyone who has commented on my photos and has stuck by me through it all.

When I started posting images on this forum, I didn't think it would catch on the way it did. I thought I was going to be a one-hit wonder. I thought I was going to post a couple of dozen shoots I've done and that would've been it. It has been gratifying that people got something out of them. I thought that even if a handful of people took an interest in what I posted, then it all would've been worthwhile. I started posting pictures just for my own amusement and satisfaction, and, inadvertently, it found an audience.

Sometimes I would ask myself what it would've taken for me to have this amazing journey come to an end? There were two answers to that question. The first answer was something I heard from a YouTuber. When he was asked the same question, the answer he gave was something I hadn't thought of, but it made sense. He said that what would stop him from making more videos was if there was a dramatic change in his work schedule that would not give him much time or energy to make more videos. When I heard that, that's how I knew my thing would come to an end because at the time I didn't see how my hobby of taking photos of random women's feet would come to an end. At the time, my work schedule allowed me to take a lot of photos of the different women I met. Then, I got hired to work for a new company and my work schedule didn't allow me to go to the park as much I used to.

The other thing that made me decide that it was time to hang it up was another question I'd ask myself, which was: What would have to happen in a shoot that would make you feel as if it was the shoot of all shoots, the type of shoot that you can ride off into the sunset from? I would have some idea of what my perfect shoot would look like, but my ideas of what such a shoot would look like were always vague in my mind. Well, such a shoot did take place. I never had the details of my perfect shoot set in stone, but when it happened, I knew that was the shoot I had been looking for my entire life, and I felt it. I will show all of you what that looked like at the end of next year.

In a sense, that shoot felt like the end of the movie when all evil was conquered, and my of my work was done. The hero rides on his horse towards the big sunset. That epic shoot could not have come at a better time for me because at the time I was running on fumes and I had already committed to calling it a career after another few weeks. But when that shoot took place, I retired weeks earlier than I planned to because I did what I had to do and I had nothing left to give. With that shoot, I had finally given it my all. At the end of next year, I plan to unveil what I consider to be The Greatest (Amateur) Foot Fetish Shoot of All Time.

In the meantime, I'm going to show some fantastic shoots throughout next week, closing out the year. After that, I won't upload any new photos until Summer of 2024. After that, I'll upload my Final Ten Shoots in December of 2024.

I'll see you guys on Sunday night for the start of what will be a classic week.

-National

--------------------
 -

sftfan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1959

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sftfan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking forward to it! Thanks for everything you've done for us [Cheers] [Cool]

--------------------
Whew. You really like feet, don't you.

Posts: 739 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

INTRODUCTION
It is amazing how many women are willing to pose their feet on camera to someone they just met.

It's as if everyone under the age of twenty five is a pornstar these days, and so it's refreshing to see that there are women out there who you can meet in real life -- meaning away from the internet, at a physical location -- who are willing to go along and participate in an impromtu shoot just for fun and amusement, and as a way to connect with someone new.

Most of the women I show comes with lengthy descriptions about them. When it comes to amateur models, with these real life everyday women, it always helps to have a little bit of back story. The more you know about these ladies, the more you can appreciate their generosities to relax in a park, baring their feet and having it all be natural in front of a camera.

All of the women I met have been photographed in one shoot (with the exception of four of them who were shot twice). After all, if they modeled for me a bunch of times, they wouldn't really be amateurs anymore, would they?

If you've seen tons of internet porn, then it's possible your notion of what women look like is distorted. The truth is pornstars and centerfolds are outliers; they're the most manufactured and sexed up women on the planet and the average woman doesn't resemble them. I mention this because the women featured in this thread are genuine women who can spotted at the supermarket, a Barnes & Noble, or out there somewhere looking to buy some last-minute Christmas gifts at a kid-friendly flea and street market, and not at places like the Hustler's Club or The Loose Caboose. In other words, the women here are not going to look like supermodels or someone who can be found on the homepage of Playboy's website. If you ask me, that makes the women in here sexier; these are people you could actually meet and form a connection with!

Despite me being an amateur photographer with no camera expertise, and the women being amateur models, these ladies are undeniably wonderful and they have pretty nice feet that puts nice finishing touches on their femininity.

This is the 2023 Season Finale of The Women of Central Park! See you guys tonight.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

It was approaching darkness in the park when I spotted Cloe on the lawn doing work on her laptop. Just the vision of how the whole scene looked, spoke to me that she was going to be open to a conversation with a man who was going to stimulate the mood with topics of intellectual substance, meaningful with depth. One look at her and I knew she was someone I was going to have an educated conversation with. She not a know-it-all, but has a solid understanding of current events. More importantly, Cloe is quick in perception and understanding, and possesses the trait of being prompt in finding answers in a debate. She was in for a treat because she found something special in me that made her fascinated, someone who she was able to keep up with.

Cloe is some who understands the difference between right and wrong; she's someone who has a strong moral compass. What I received in return during our discussion was someone who showed warmth and compassion, but most importantly, she respects a difference of opinion, and we certainly had some of that throughout our conversation and shoot. It wasn't contentious by any means, and her respect for me was there for standing my ground. I know that because she said so. We also had our agreements, and it was that balance that kept her wanting to pick my brains about certain issues. All the while, I would take more and more photos of her feet, and she was completely fine with that. Otherwise, she would've abruptly ended the shoot.

Cloe majored in Hispanic Literature at the University of North Carolina, and has a Bachelors in Spanish Literature and Journalism from the University of Missouri-Columbia. At UNC, she instructed beginner and intermediate Spanish students. She taught English in Ecuador for a year. She's now a faculty member at NYU.

All the work she has devoted herself to has earned her with a comprehensive knowledge of Hispanic literatures, their histories, and their major works, along with a theoretical framework for research on specific areas of Spanish and/or Spanish American literature and culture. As a result, Cloe has developed the conceptual and communicative skills needed to conduct and disseminate original research and to achieve excellence in teaching at NYU.

WHEN IT COMES TO FEET
After I told her I wanted to take pictures of her feet, she said, "Let me guess: you like feet, right? You don't strike me as someone I would describe as ... you know ... strange. And the way you described it makes it seem okay. So okay." As soon as I sat down, she said, "Something like this happening in Central Park makes for a great story to tell my friends. So tell me, what's on your mind?" That's how the conversation started.

-

She took an interest in the topic of feet and wanted to know why I like feet. I told her to guess. She liked that I put the challenge on her. In fact, she took that opportunity to pour herself another glass of Chardonnay, suggesting that another sip of wine would help guide her to the right answer. After she takes a sip, she took a look at her own feet after noticing that I was looking at them. Her answer? She said, "It could be a matter of aesthetics. Maybe the curve of the arch (I don't have much of an arch, so I'm sorry about that) or the shape of the toes, but there's something inherently pleasing about a woman whose feet are well formed. I can see how this appreciation can translate into sexual attraction."

She asked what I would grade her answer, and you should've seen the shocked look on her face when I told her that I couldn't decide between a C or a C-. Then I told her that I was only kidding and that I would give her a "much higher grade" than that, being that that was a pretty good observation on her part. The answer Cloe gave was pretty good, and she answered it in a way I hadn't quite thought about. I wasn't sure if the answer I thought of giving her would've topped hers. Only in Central Park can you meet a University professor, having a conversation like this while she's trying to grade her student's work in her laptop, all the while having no qualms about me taking images of her feet. All in a short amount of time.

-
*Her artwork. A self portrait of herself is the mark of incredible self awareness.*

As she was wrapping up her computer work, there was something she wanted to tell me. "In a way, you and the time we spent here has restored my faith in men. The dumbing down of society has had me surrounded by so many unintelligent counterparts that I forgot what it was like to hear the perspective of certain important topics from a smart, thoughtful man."

CLOE CHARDONNAY -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 11 (US), 43 (EUR), 8.5 (UK), 28cm, 11in

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Winter 2024

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  77  78  79  80  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links