Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023 (Page 81)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83   
Author Topic: Natural Park - The Women of Central Park, NYC - Season Finale, 2023
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NATIONAL Q+A
Last year, December of 2022, I did a Q+A of myself to give people some insight as to what goes through my mind while I'm in the park or during the shoots. There were some pieces of advice thrown in there as well to inspire others to become what they've always admired. I thought last year's list of questions to myself was going to be the last installment of this concept. I decided to give it another go. Consider this as an Ask Me Anything segment. I may go over some of the questions that were asked last year, along with some random thoughts that I felt was noteworthy to include in here.

Last year (and the year before that) I did it all in one post. This year, I'm going to post these comments in bits and pieces throughout the week because I have so much to say, and putting that all in one post was going to be too daunting for people to read through all at one time.

Enjoy.

----

WHAT KIND OF SHOWS AND MOVIES DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH?
I have a love of classic films and old TV shows. Just about everything I have digitally recorded and saved up in my cable box are shows and movies that date back to the times before I was born. I just saw Rebecca the other day. It's one of the best movies I've ever seen in my life. I later found out that it won the Academy Awards for Best Picture in 1940, I understood why. It was that amazing. I love being able to study the TV shows and films of long ago, as I feel a sense that I'm traveling back in time, seeing just different the times were, and having a fondness for how life was when I wasn't around. Most of the things I watch are from years before I was born.

DO YOU FEEL IT (MEANING THE FILMS AND SHOWS I WATCH) INFLUENCES YOUR WORK IN A WAY?
No, but that's a great question, though. It's not that I see a movie and then say 'I'll do that in my next shoot.' The directors I'm interested in are kind of searching for the same thing: portraying humanity. It's in that sense that they influence me.

WHAT'S THE SMALLEST SHOE SIZE A WOMAN'S FEET MUST BE WHILE STILL BEING CONSIDERED BIG?
Size 9 (in the U.S.). Anything smaller than 9 is not big. Women's size 8.5 (U.S.) is not small, but it's not big either.

Many years ago, probably twenty years ago, I thought a size 10 was the beginning of big because the number ten has two digits. What changed my mind to nine was a website (that's no longer active) called sizenineandup.com or something to that effect. As one would tell from the name of the site, it only featured women with feet that were sizes 9 and bigger. The size 9s featured on that site looked pretty big to me, and I was sold that size 9s are classified as big.

Some years later, Jay Leno on his late-night talk show cracked a joke about women with big feet during one of his monologues. As best as I can remember it, he said, "A study came out showing that a third of the women in this country wear a size nine shoe or bigger. Do you know where those women buy their shoes? At amazon.com." Get it? Amazon, big, tall woman?

When considering those two instances, it's size nine. The three women seen below have size 9s.
 -

WHY DID YOU TAKE MOST OF YOUR PHOTOS VERTICALLY AS OPPOSED TO HORIZONTALLY? WHY PORTRAIT MODE MORE THAN LANDSCAPE MODE?
I liked taking vertical photos because it was the best way for me to get a little bit more of themselves in the pictures. The four women seen below are just random examples that illustrate my point.

-

ANY PIECE OF ADVICE YOU CAN THINK OF THAT YOU WANT TO GIVE TO ANYONE WHO ASPIRES TO DO WHAT YOU FOR AS MANY YEARS AS YOU HAVE?
Be authentic and be genuine at all times. Be nice to people, and positive things will come your way. You're never not going to have negative reactions, now matter how you approach them. If you're nice and positive, you can hopefully turn their heads a little bit to your perspective in what you're doing. If you believe in it enough, they may also believe in what you're doing.

There are different ways of doing what photographers such as myself are doing. You just have to do it, and eventually you'll come up with a system that's best for you.

I feel lucky that people enjoy what I did. I was never out there making photos for other people -- I made these photos for myself, and if by happenstance I created photos other people love and have found inspirational, then it was all worthwhile.

-National

[ December 24, 2023, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for National     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -

If anyone in here has a preference for a smart, well-read, educated, glasses-wearing girl who reads huge books, then this woman is for you.

I spotted Amelia from afar doing some stretching exercises and figured that if she was loosening up before she started doing some work on her laptop, then she would be more inclined to take part in the shoot, being that she would be in a more relaxed state being. She asked how I knew she was going to say yes, and that was before she actually said yes. Everyday there's something new with the Women of Central Park that makes them more likeable, more relatable. I love it. When she asked that question, we both knew it was on.

Amelia works as an organizational developer at the United Nations. Yes, that United Nations. She's worked there for eight years at this point, climbing up the corporate ladder from one job title to other job titles that are more important.

A typical day for her is, in her words, "well ... there's really not a typical day." There are several things she's responsible for: she runs orientation programs, making sure everyone gets all boarded into the organization effectively. She has to make sure that people who are going to be in very powerful positions have the skillsets needed to perform well at what they're expected to do. Amelia spends a lot of time coaching and developing departments within the UN, making them understand the issues that are going on within them, whether it's teamwork or communication, or with conflict resolutions. She spends time trying to come up with solutions to the big problems that come up within the hallways of that building. She finds working for the UN rewarding, while also highlighting that it can become stressful for her when she's under pressure to meet deadlines and trying to get projects done, but ... "for me, it always pays out in the end."

Amelia is originally from Lincoln, Nebraska. When speaking of that town, she said ... "Lincoln is a quiet city. I have enjoyed living there because I love quiet places. It has its share of things to do, but no where near as much as New York. It's fun, unhurried, and social. Lots of bars full of young people, a small historical area, active arts and culture scene, growing bike community and great schools. Incredibly low crime and low cost of living. It feels like a small, low crime Kansas City."

∙ Amelia is very smart and has an area of knowledge in which she knows more than most people. In that sense, it takes time to get used to dating her. If you ever feel the frustration of not knowing what in the world she's talking about, you can always look up the answer.

∙ Amelia is punctilious about her hobbies, and she doesn't like it when people denigrate her for enjoying something. When she's on pins and needles waiting to find out what is happening in the latest episode of her favorite TV show, don't make fun of her.

∙ Guys assume that because she's a nerd, they imagine that she doesn't like to dress up or that she's incapable of putting herself together for a night out. If you find yourself dating her, make sure you take the time to learn more about her.

∙ Amelia used to be an avid runner, participating in two or three NYC Marathons. She doesn't run as much as she used to as a result of developing pains in her feet for all the stress she puts them through. To alleviate the discomfort from her feet, she runs her fingers between each of her toe bones, five to six times for each spot. She curls her toes under, applying pressure to the muscle belly on the outside of her foot for about a minute. Next, she takes a tennis ball and squeezes it between her heels as she goes up and down on the tips of her toes.

That was a very nice afternoon spent in the park for the two of us. She doesn't describe her feet as fancy, but her toenails were nicely kept, I liked her choice of footwear for the day because I don't know what else she would've put on her feet that would go well with the rest of her outfit as well as those Uggs did. I'm not a fan of Uggs usually, but what she had on that day were the best exceptions to that rule.

COUNCIL OF CLARITY -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 8 (US), 39 (EUR), 6 (UK)

-  -  -  -

[ December 25, 2023, 03:11 AM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2501 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jota Milagros
Hall Of Famer
Member # 52780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jota Milagros   Email Jota Milagros   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful gallery!
My favorite photo is #8, the full-on double sole shot which also shows her face. [Mmm]

It is sad to learn that you are soon to cease activities. Thank you very much for all you posted here in past years.

--------------------
I am in awe of Giovanna the Great

Posts: 1248 | Registered: Apr 2020  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

NATIONAL Q+A

∙ Buck the trend. If the world around you tells you that you should shoot in black and white, don't. If the perceived wisdom always says to shoot with the sun behind you, don't. Do what feels right. Shoot in a way that connects with you and the world. Don't listen to Instagram. Instead, do what you want to do. If you look closely at my work, you will see whoever I'm shooting as a representation of how I connect with the world around me. I, personally, and nobody else.

∙ We creatures are extraordinarily sensitive: we've lived millennia, we've developed from millions of years into a species where our brains, instincts, intuitions, and our senses have allowed us to survive as the most sentient creature on the planet, and we can use these assets nature has developed in us to sense out, identify, and recognize fragmentary moments that appear in front of us. All we have to do is acknowledge them and say yes to them. Photography allowed me to say yes, and going around in the park has given me a joyride.
 -

YOU'RE A HOBBYIST PHOTOGRAPHER. HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED GOING INTO BUSINESS, AND WHAT HELPED YOU MAKE THAT DECISION?
I really love the freedom of being a hobbyist. I feel it allows me to play and explore with my work, and it offers me the opportunity to truly nurture my creative side. I haven't considered going into business because I feel it would take more time away from everything, and I would lose that "personal" edge to my work. There are many talented photographers and artists out there that I feel just fine leaving it up to them to do what they have to do, while I keep my own work as truly personal.

LAST YEAR DURING THE Q+A SECTION, YOU GAVE US AN EDUCATED GUESS AS TO HOW MANY PHOTOS PER SHOOT YOU SNAPPED, AND THEY ARE MORE THAN THE NUMBER OF IMAGES YOU SHOW US IN YOUR GALLERIES. WHY DON'T YOU SHOW US ALL OF THE PHOTOS FROM EACH SHOOT?
For one thing, it's not hard to capture a "bad" moment, such as the blink of the eyes. Just a split of a second and those can be easily captured. That's part of photography. This is why I usually take a lot of photos.

Another reason is something I'm going to admit to: there are photos that come out as out of focus. Sometimes, I know my equipment has to struggle in a given condition. Sometimes, it just acts weird. What has to be taken into account is that equipment is just a thing and there are times when it won't behave as well as I want it to. If cameras were incapable of having that flaw, then anyone can be a pro at photography and those people would have lost their jobs already! That's another reason why I take a lot of photos, in case it decides to act up.

Another reason: if at least two photos look identical, I try to pick the one I like best.

While many photographers stick with a safe angle the entire time, I don't. After I get some standard/safe shots, I then go for different angles, and those angles are more rewarding to capture. For me, after getting the safe shots, I try for a new angle. I would rather show six photos of three different angles than to show you twelve photos of the same angle, even if all twelve of them are spectacular photos. There was a time when I did that, but I started becoming more selective with the photos I wanted to show as the years went on. Believe me: there were a LOT of great photos that I wound up not including in the galleries.

What you need is the end product. That's what you need to enjoy. I spend a lot of time and effort to create the best representation of the women I meet. I know not 100% of the photos I capture will be perfect, but I know that what you receive has been carefully crafted.

YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE
 -
Susan Slept Here

ANY OTHER PIECE OF ADVICE?
Accept that the moment is now. We all look at great images that were shot decades ago, and we think to ourselves, Man, if only the world would look like that today ... But it doesn't. We have to remember that fifty years from now, people will look at today's images and say the same things. You can romanticize about the past, but also accept that you live in the present. Create history by preserving what's in the present moment for future generations to look at and admire. It's up to us to create our own little part of history.

-

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

Natalya is the president of an international business consulting firm in Manhattan. The idea of her getting into that line work came when her friends and friends of friends asked her for business advice more frequently, and then the word of mouth started bringing clients. She saw a lot of good ideas and projects that needed some creative and positive boost, a good structure and direction.

She's also been involved in charitable projects with the main purpose to help people open their potential in life. For this purpose, she has also been teaching yoga and meditation, doing the healing. She believes you can only be happy and truly rich when you share and teach others to share and multiply. That is why her firm has been created, to help serve as a bridge from the world of ideas into the world of actions, resting on the pillars of thoroughness awareness and understanding.

-

The day-to-day of business consultants will vary by the industry her firm is consulting. However, to sum things up nicely, Natalya works with her clients' data to provide insight on strategy, planning, and problem solving for the business. She mainly focus on helping her clients create and implement processes which will ensure the business's success going forward.

Going back to yoga for a moment, she started practicing that in 2001. She discovered kundalini yoga in 2009 in Austin, Texas. When she moved to Houston in 2010, she started teaching yoga because she felt there was something she needed to share something important with people about the benefits of participating in a practice that helps the mental, physical, and spiritual aspects of a person.

-

It was starting to get dark, and I wanted to see if I could find someone to shoot before I was going to call it a day. I was minutes away from leaving the park when I saw Natalya using her phone, standing barefoot on the base roots of a tree, with her shoes rested a few feet in front of her. I could imagine her placing her shoes neatly on the grass before situating herself in the way that I found her.

When I spotted her, I had to do a double take because the whole setting was set up and tailor made for me to shoot some photos of her. I walked up to her, took a quick glance at her toes and thought they looked pretty nice. Anyone with a foot fetish who happened walk by her in the same position I found her in, who didn't know what to do or say that'll allow her to give him a closer look and explore his senses in the presence of her feet, would've continued to walk past her, feeling tortured. Her naturally balanced feet out of his sight and no longer within his reach.

Me? I was going to tell her what I wanted from her, knowing she was going to say yes. "Yes," she said, right before telling me that she had walked in her shoes for "quite some time."

Getting a look at her insoles gave me an idea how long she walked in her shoes that day (without socks), and how often she uses them since having purchased them. She wears these particular pair when she's not working (this was a Sunday), and she has given them quite a workout. She wanted her feet to feel a connection with a tree, and there was not a way she was going to infringe on the rights of a tree standing on the base with her shoes on.

I allowed her the time she needed to do whatever she needed to do on her phone, while that gave me the opportunity to explore with some new angles. This was the first and only shoot in which the lady was standing from beginning to end. Because she didn't sit anywhere, it was a new challenge I thrived in, I think the photos turned out great.

--

UNDER ARMOUR WOMEN'S HOVR SONIC 6 RUNNING SHOE
 -  -  -

This is a great choice for runners looking for comfort and support during their workouts. The shoe features technology that which provides a responsive and cushioned feel to every step. The upper is made with breathable and lightweight material, ensuring that Natalya's feet stay cool and comfortable. The shoe also features a durable rubber sole and a removable insole for additional cushioning. The design is sleek and stylish, making it suitable for both running and casual wear.

Cons:
The shoe is priced at $110.00, which may be more expensive than other running shoe options on the market.
Some women may find the shoe to be too narrow, which may cause discomfort during longer runs.
The shoe may not be suitable for women with flat feet, as it has a higher arch that may cause discomfort.
The white fabric could be difficult to keep clean.

The Pros:
"I was pleased by how comfortable these sneakers are! Whatever I would've gotten from the more expensive brands with the comfort and cushion, I get those same things with these sneakers. At first, I thought they felt [very tight or close fitting], but after one or two uses, they were perfect."

NATALYA'S INSIGHT -- Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 7 (US), 38 (EUR), 4.5 (UK), 24cm, 9.448824in

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Winter 2024

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

On a day when all the leaves have fallen to the ground, it signifies a cold day, usually. On this day, however, temperatures were well above where they should've been for that time of year in New York, and that's how it felt like on the evening this shoot took place. I took advantage of the nice day and decided to visit the park.

-  -

I was on one side of the West Drive when I saw a woman on the other side of the road, walking in the same direction as I was. I could tell from the boots she wore that she wouldn't mind being photographed. Because she never had anyone ask to take photos of her feet, and being in a place like Central Park, she didn't see a reason to turn down the offer.

She was visiting New York from Colorado. Blue hair, skull and crossbone long sleeve mesh top, and those boots, she must come with an interesting story to tell.

She finds beauty in death that others only see in life. Perhaps she likes the symbolism of danger and hostility. She's drawn to dark things. She' s happy that way, and doesn't necessarily need sun and rainbow colors in her life. Mystery, intrigue, and darkness represent an essential trio for her.

I love it when the sky turns to night during a shoot as it gets me to expand on my creativity a little bit to see how magnificent the images turn out. Pictures like those do a great job of highlighting how fantastic feet can look. When I'm not in a rush, a pretty respectable shoot takes place.

THE NIGHTLY EVE
 -
 -

Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 8 (US), 39 (EUR), 6 (UK), 25cm, 9.8in

HER DR. MARTEN'S 1914
Color: Black
Type: Boots
Heel Style" Block
Style: Combat
Outsole Material: Rubber
Insole Material: Leather
Heel Height: 2 inches
Theme: Grunge, 90s

Natural Park, The Women of Central Park, NYC - Winter 2024

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
National
The Legend
Member # 8568

-

The National Gallerie Hall of Fame of Women is sacred ground for those who have come to appreciate the contributions I've made over the years, where the names, photos, and memories of those who've been enshrined are highlighted and where the visitors speak in hushed, reverential tones. The first few moments of the presentation lets you know you are somewhere special. It is at that point where you know you're in the most exclusive club in all of the entirety of what makes up this genre of foot photography.

Take the time in the iconic trip down memory lane to explore the women you spent the years idolizing, as well as those with whom you may not be familiar with or remember. Each induction bares the inductee's likeness and describes her accomplishments and what has made her shoot a masterful piece of visionary that has become an inspiration to all.

This a great place to reflect your admiration and appreciation of these ladies, your memories about them, your favorite shoots and the incredible history of what 'The Women of Central Park' has been able to showcase everyone.

--

Tonight, the Museum proudly honors the finest women we have ever seen, the legendary girls who have laid the foundation, and those who have set the standard for the women who came after them. Tonight, we celebrate the Class of 2023.

Welcome to the 2023 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremonies.

KENDALL ASH --
THE LEAD INDUCTEE

-

If it wasn't for the fact that my camera's battery died out when it did, this shoot could've made an argument to have been included in my twenty five best shoots of all time. It was heading in that direction. But with what I was able to get in the time my camera was alive, the shoot turned out to be of quality and grace that has earned its enshrinement into the Hall of Fame.

Kendall Ash is intelligent beyond her years. She has the will and drive to be an exemplary example for her parents to be proud of and for any woman younger than she is to look up to her as a role model of success in the gift of life. She is strong, not stubborn; flexible and not fickle, helpful and without being a showoff. Other times Kendall can be annoyed and not resentful, right ... yet wrong, and composed if she gets upset about something. Successful yet grounded, because her father instilled those noble attributes in her.

Kendall is a great listener and she enjoys helping others – and she becomes a valuable advisor to them. Her family members, friends, colleagues, and even just someone she just met are drawn to her with knowledge and empathy. They see her as a confidante who they can trust.

Kendall Ash was nineteen years old at the time those photos were taken. Since that day, she has gone on to live the life she always aspired to. She currently holds a top position at a product design firm, as she is heavily involved in the behind-the-scenes of the fashion industry.

She takes pride in being a designer and all the challenges that come with that line of work. Her commitment extends far beyond drawing up blueprints of fantastic designs; she is deeply invested in ensuring they are functional and that they serve a purpose.

Her journey in the world of fashion design of has paid off for her in spades. She had the privilege of collaborating with exceptional individuals, where together they always met rigorous production deadlines. She took on leadership roles, managing dynamic teams and directing significant production segments for renowned brands like Kohl's, Macy's, Forever 21, and Zara. All of that hard work has led her to various certifications, intensive bootcamps, and invaluable networking opportunities, all of which honed her proficiency. As she moves forward, Kendall Ash is eager to contribute to and reshape the design landscape through this fresh perspective.

She has one of the most beautiful feet I've ever seen, and she is what those who appreciate women's feet appreciate: feet that matches the rest of the package, the totality of the presentation of her. Simply beautiful.

ASHLEY MILES
 -

One of my favorite shoots from one of my favorite women who has been gifted with a set of one of my favorite pairs of feet in my entire life.

I remember this being an early afternoon on a Monday. When I was done with the shoot, there was nothing else for me to do because I had a great shoot and her feet were precisely my type. In other words, I got what I wanted.

One trait about her I took to notice was her sense of humor and the kind of things she finds funny. Something like the Three Stooges is not her cup of tea. Her jokes are more subtle. Her style of humor relies more on a lack of emotion and facial expressions. You don't know when the joke begins because she sounds rather monotonous and she uses hardly any body language or facial expression to convey her intent. Instead, she lets the joke do the talking while delivering it in a matter-of-fact observation. Her jokes are straightforward and seemingly unfunny to begin with. In other words, it's not obvious she's about to tell a joke. It's almost as if the joke just fell out of her mouth by accident. I wasn't laughing too much at her jokes, and not because they weren't funny. But she smiled because she knew I liked them anyway.

Ashley moved to New York from Oregon. In fact, she was still so new to New York, that she was looking at a map of the city that tourists usually use to get around, trying to memorize or familiarize herself with Manhattan. When she referred to Fifth Avenue as Museum Mile (I loved how she elongated the 'i' in 'mile') and that she waits for the light to turn green before crossing the street, I shook my head and I had to give her a crash course on how not to act or sound a tourist. She learned that New Yorkers do not have time to wait for anything because we're always in a rush. Always. I told her that to blend in, she had to stand as far into as she possibly could without getting hit by an oncoming car, and that as soon as she could safely dart across the street, that's the time she should do so.

Part of the fun of my way of shooting is that it allows the women to be themselves and not portray a different persona. She took out a book, started reading, while still allowing me to snap away, having a fun conversation. I also loved how she hinted about how her feet may smell like without really saying it, as a way for me to not be surprised.

--

Ashley has made a career in the horticulture industry. Click here to know a bit about what that is.
You can listen to Ashley (the one wearing glasses) talk a bit about what she does: Click Here

She has a deep commitment to public gardens and a passion for building bonds between people and places. She is an accomplished leader with a vast experience in horticulture operations, public/private partnerships, urban and heritage landscapes, and strategic planning. She has worked at a variety of public horticulture institutions, from urban parks to secluded pleasure gardens, including at the NYC Parks Department, Central Park Conservancy, and the Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University.

Since the shoot, she has gone on to be married, and I hope she and her husband live their best lives possible together.

LAURIE
 -
 -
A German lady who looks like Kate Upton. She wears flip flops most of the time based on the tan lines on the tops of her feet. A fun shoot that added another reason to why doing this was so much fun, meeting new people, seeing their feet, being in our own world, away from everything else going on. Laurie brought that kind of fun into the shoot.

LUSH
 -

Taking photos of a sleeping beauty makes the experience magical. Massaging her feet made the experience magical. When she said yes to having her photos taken, I knew this was going to be one of the more special shoots.

When the mood is just right, calm surroundings, and a subject who was willing to do what was asked of her, made the time go slow. When time goes slow at a place in time when these are your conditions, it makes me glad I have a foot fetish, and that felt all the more rewarding.

CORRINA METAL
 -

In this case, "metal" is in reference to how she dresses and the kind of music she enjoys listening to. Originally, I described her as being a bit rough around the edges. By that, I don't mean she's crass or obnoxious, because if I gave you a list of words I would use to describe her, those words won't appear anywhere on it. What I do mean, however, is she's not too sophisticated in her appearance, and how one can think that she in need of refinement. It doesn't strike me as a negative thing when I hear that phrase used. All I mean is she's just ... a little rough. Mostly good, but not completely perfect, which I mean as a compliment, which explains why I picked her to photograph, there's a lot there to like about her.

Corrina has a great heart, really sweet and caring. Good natured, kind-hearted, and empathetic in character.

Since the shoot with Corrina Metal, she has gone on to become an associate instructor in anthropology at a university in one of the Mountain states. She is responsible for providing instructional assistance to senior educators. Her duties include curriculum planning, covering scheduled classes during senior instructor's absence, and implementing strategies to motivate subject interest. Corrina creates models to improve learning while facilitating sessions for students who require additional assistance. As an Associate Instructor, she also attends meetings and prepare reports for Senior Instructors. She helps in producing learning material and developing new learning programs.

Metal has a PhD in Cultural Anthropology. As such, she seeks to understand the different ways people lived today and how they live in the present day moment, including how they think, act, create, struggle, make meaning, and organize their societies.

Places she calls home: Almaluez, Soria (Spain), Amazonas (Columbia).

0 CELSIUS
 -

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

...continuation of the Hall of Fame

SOFT SECRET
ソフトシークレット
Soft spoken, respectful, manners intact.
 -

We took the time of the shoot as a time to feel calm, at ease, comfortable in each other's company. We got alone well and were able to find a way to make the shoot work, despite there being a language barrier between us. So calm she was, that she fell asleep during the shoot and didn't have a worry in the world that I wasn't going to do something I should not have been doing. Complete trust that I was going to watch after her honorably.

AYAME DOVE
 -

An amazing woman with amazing feet. At the time of the shoot, she went to school for fashion. Since the shoot, she graduated with a GPA of 3.88. She's not making the most of the hard work she's put into her studies by excelling in a career in that involves any aspect of the fashion business, including product development, styling, event planning, and buying.

VIRTUOUS HOPE
 -

Virtuous Hope is someone who focuses on living a morally correct life. She understand that any actions or words spoken are better if said in a positive way. She understands that life doesn't always work out, and if success is gained, it won't be as good if tarnished with guilt. Such a lady lives in a way that she won't regret and tends to be liked by most people. Virtuous Hope is less motivated by her animal nature (fear, lust, envy) and is more motivated by her spiritual nature (humanity, service, sacrifice).

She's the daughter of a minister, and is all about her Christian faith.

She didn't talk a whole lot about religion, which most of them would do during a shoot. I don't know what would explain that, but she mad meaningful things to say on different topics, which still made for a great shoot.

She's the only woman I've photographed who had a pedicure on the day I met her.

SYMBOL BEAUTY-INK
 -

I was filled with wonder and astonishment when I saw the tattoos she had on her body. I was filled with wonder and astonishment when I saw her feet. The shape to her feet were my type, and the tattoos on her feet and ankles were decorated in a way that I don't think will be as creative as the designs Symbol Beauty-Ink had on her feet. Her feet are an artistic creation of aesthetic value. The work on her left foot turned into a design that could not easily be distinguished from the rock underneath it. A woman and a shoot unlike many others.

RUSLANA IVANOVNA
 -

I saw this lady walking through the park. With the ripped denim jeans she wore that day, there was no way I was going to let her out of my sight without at least saying hello to her. There was a moment when the cops drove by the scene, and the one on the passenger side just happened to glance out of his window and saw what was going on with me and Ruslana. He had a delayed reaction to something unexpected, immediately after his first reaction. That something unexpected was the foot shoot. The jeep kept driving down the road, and I bet he wanted to step out of the vehicle just to make sure what he saw was what he saw. That part of the shoot was great.

Her feet looked nice, well cared for, and the entire experience made her day.

FIONA of DUKE
 -

A conversation that started a bit awkwardly ended up being a nice shoot surrounded by quietness. Sometimes a nice lady with nice feet on a quiet day is all you can ask for. Fiona attended Duke University, and I named her Fiona of Duke to give it that prestigious sound of someone who lived in the seventeenth century.

JAIME AITKIN, PhD
 -

Jaime is from Australia. She has a doctoral degree in psychology

She has always felt a strong drive to help others feel fulfilled, peaceful, happy and enjoying life. She likes doing work that feels like her purpose in life and doing what she does for a living is that work. Atkins enjoys having a career that requires constant learning, creativity, critical thinking, compassion, caring, connection with others, being helpful, being of service, exploration, flexibility, mental acuity and presents new and interesting challenges each day. She enjoys watching people overcome their limitations and problems and in order to find their joys and strengths in life. During the shoot, I remember her saying, "Seeing people reconnect with their essential aliveness, and develop a settled knowledge of who they are and what they want for themselves. It's a pretty fulfilling thing to get to witness."

The concept of the shoot gave her a lot of things to talk about, and we were picking each other's brain, getting a sense of the inner workings of the minds. Given the academic doctorate at the end of her name, she was curious to know what it was that made me like female feet so much. I took that opportunity to ask her some questions to do a little analysis on her, something she's probably not used to in a one-on-one conversation.

She enjoyed the experience and being the one who has to receive instructions instead of giving them, for a change. Jaime had a positive outlook about the whole fetish.

ANGELINNA SARRAH
 -

I love big feet and long toes. She has the most beautiful long toes I've ever loved photographing.

I left work early that day and this very beautiful woman was walking through the park, taking in all of the life and wonderment of it all. Someone like her could not go unnoticed, and so I made it a privilege to see what she was like, up close and personal. She was one of the best dressed women I've photographed, her sneakers went well with the rest of her outfit, and her feet did not disappoint me. Her toes exceeded my expectations. Her toenail polish was and how neat that presented her nails were a thing of beauty, a sight to behold and be beholden to.

Making photos of was yet another reason why Central Park is the place to be.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE HEROINE SPIRITESS
 -

She is bold and quiet, brave and gentle. This is someone who can come into your life and leave an indelible impression that points back to the beginning of time before it points back to you.

I see her as a courageous expression of that valiant spirit. She's someone who is willing to stand for the truth and reality of Spirit in a world with beautiful and flawed things on it. The reason that's important to her is because when she awakens to that truth and reality, she sees much more deeply into the nature of she really is, into the nature of reality itself, and she discovers a fearless courage to live this life for the highest reasons. She looks, dresses, and acts the part, hence why she is who she is: The Heroine Spiritess.

She had one of the nicest naturally-looking toes I have ever photographed. If her toes are not at the top of my list in the unpainted category, then she's pretty high on that list.

THE BEAUTIFUL FINNISH
 -

I gave her this name an amusing attempt to use a word or a phrase so that more than one meaning is suggested. She's from Finland, and she's beautiful. But also, it's in reference to her composing an self-portrait during the shoot that showed her masturbates on her bed. We talked about that for a few minutes, how masturbating lowers stress and how it can be aided to become a form of a natural pain killer. When talking about it in that sense, her masturbating climaxes to a point where she reaches that beautiful finish in the end. That's a beautiful finish. Because people from Finland are Finnish (with two n's), that's how this nickname came out with her.

This shoot allowed me the time I needed for my creativity to flourish. It was a quiet afternoon in the park, which helped for the peace of mind I needed to concentrate on making that shoot as memorable as I wanted it to be.

Allowing time for my creativity to flourish increased my sense of happiness — and happiness is an energy booster. Creativity also increased my productivity because I began to get some clarity about how I wanted to spend my time and I was able to become proud of myself for how she came out in those photos. You won't find amateur foot fetish photography that looks as artistic as the ones shot with Beautiful Finnish.

Beautiful Finnish has a sense of humor rooted in trauma, love, and knowledge of the transcendent absurdity of life. The Beautiful Finnish is a thinker, a good observer, imaginative, expressive through her art, manages to do more with fewer resources, and she isn't bound by any orders by following in her heart, what her instincts tell her.

WANDERLUST
 -

She embraces fearlessly any parts of the world she has yet to discover. Long-distance trekking, short day trips out of town, an extended weekend escapade; having this lady as your travel companion will have you going to new depths and soaring to new high points on earth. Wanderlust is an experienced outdoor enthusiast and you would be, too, even if you're lacing-up your boots for their first time as you prepare to hike the different landscapes around the world. She aims to conquer epic expeditions, or simply complete a day hike to recharge, if that's what the mood calls for.

As far as the most laid back and coolest chicks I've ever met through all of my Central- and Bryant Park days, if you were to ask me who's the most easygoing, low-maintenance, and fun lady I've photographed, if she doesn't win that award, then she's a candidate for winning it.

Usually, I would spot someone from a distance and decide if I would like to photograph her. In the case with Wanderlust, she appeared from out of nowhere, and I had to make a split-second decision about whether I was going to ask to take photos of her. After I've decided that the answer was yes, then I had another split-second decision on figuring out what I wanted to tell her because everything happened so fast. There wasn't enough time, and all I had time for was to say the first thing that popped into my head, running the risk that it was going to sound disorganized or sloppy. Whatever I must've told her, worked, and she had one of the best reactions to the request of being photographed.

These photos were taken on a Monday, and it was a great way to start the workweek. It got a bit chilly towards the end of the shoot, she put on her lumberjack coat and we spent the sunset getting into deep conversations about life, meaning trying to talk through things and figure stuff out. She was trying to find her path and find out what that means to her as well as where she fits in with the rest of the world. Her place in all of this.

Wanderlust keeps moving forward. Her place in this world is all over the world.

THE GOOD WIFE
 -

She was having a picnic all to herself and she welcomed to join her. She took that day as the opportunity to relax from her daily life, and this shoot in a picnic setting gave us a change to talk to each other in a relaxing environment.

We shared humorous stories together, which helped lightened our burdens, inspired hope, kept us grounded, focused, and alert. The setting of the shoot facilitated the mood to be more uplifting, more creative, more appreciative of our world, helped us worry and overthink less, plus it allowed us to become more open and playful with each other.

Beautiful feet as beautiful feet can get is what she has.

She is a researcher, capacity development specialist, and advisor with at least fifteen years of professional experience in the social realm spanning multilateral, academic, and philanthropic sectors. Her work focuses on education, nutrition, and youth empowerment programming in resource-limited settings around the world.

She attended the University of Cambridge where she earned her PhD in education, examined the links between early undernutrition, cognitive development, and learning among primary schoolers in different parts of the world, with an emphasis on the unmet educational needs of learners affected by stunting.

She's worked in different countries, and currently resides in California.

DOVE ETHEREAL
 -
 -

I remember, as I was shooting the photos of Dove Ethereal, that this was going to be one of my finest pieces of work I've ever done. It's fitting that a shoot like that was with a person like her.

She was so lovely in person as to have earned the sobriquet of "Dove Ethereal". A name like that is reserved for unique individuals. It's incredibly rare.

Why is she so meaningful? Not only does it acknowledge a pure, natural and effortless beauty on the surface. But also that she compels charm that can inspire devotion in others, and she exudes personal integrity. It's a commentary on the beauty of her soul as a person, in addition to her artistic esthetics. She favors humility over arrogance. It's a perfect quiet confidence matched by a measured feminine intuition.

In a world filled with plurality, Dove Ethereal is singular. One of a kind. Her expectations compromise for nothing and to no one. She inspires admiration.

A Hall of Fame would not be a Hall of Fame without her.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

REBECCA AINSLEY
 -

Something I've never mentioned about Rebecca in my story is that she is a deeply religious woman. She and I talked about what she practices and her views on different topics that ties around religion, but that part never made it to the final cut when it was time for me to upload her photos. I'll talk about some of that here, during her induction into the National Hall of Fame Museum of Women.

Rebecca is an Arts Fellow at an education center for advanced Jewish learning, a place that promotes advanced scholarship for women. She spends her days filling up on Torah. She graduated from Harvard University (yes, that Harvard University), where she spent her days filling up on great books, spending most of her time in the Committee on the Study of Religion. Outside of text, she explores paint, movement art, yoga, and meaning making. She's a trans-disciplinary artist, a scholar of comparative religion, and a death researcher.

Rebecca is a Lady of Faith who wants strengthen the voice of women worldwide and empower them to create caring communities, nurture congregations, cultivate personal and spiritual growth, and advocate for and promote progressive Jewish values.

We spent very little time on talking about her commitment on her devotion to Judaism, but not so much time on it as the rest of our conversation focused on some philosophical topics and other topics that lent itself to laughter, smiles, love, and many other things away from her main topic that would make for a great conversation on a date.

Here she is, talking a little bit about her beliefs when it comes to her faith:
Click Here to Hear Her Talk

Rebecca Ainsley is authentic. She is mentally and emotionally mature enough, if necessary, to put aside her own needs in favor of others without losing herself in the process. She has self-discipline as well as humor and lightness. She's authentic, which covers the whole range of human behavior and emotionality, including flaws and mistakes. She's honest and self-reflective enough to teach her nearest and dearest that this is how healthy people act and feel and that there's nothing wrong with that. She keeps cultivating her own interests and has her very own convictions. She doesn't shy away from conflicts. She contributes to the well-being of her community. All these things are her top priority. What makes her all great while being all normal is her propensity to balance, push forward, protect, hold back, enable, teach, nurture, inspire, support, to encourage, to live and love and laugh and fight. Rebecca is a whole person, not the incarnate ideal of what's considered an incarnate ideal.

Whenever I see a woman with unpainted toenails, I think of Rebecca. I think of Rebecca because of how humorous she was about her natural toenails in its natural state of being, referring to them as "naked". Naked for not being dressed up, naked for liking that her toenails are all bare.

WOMAN OF STEEL
 -

This is one of my favorite names I've given someone. It fits this woman's characteristic traits, and she felt honored to learn that that was how I viewed her. The name Woman of Steel made her feel as if she was given an award for something she had done.

This was one of those times when I walked up to someone while she was taking a break from her jogging routine. I remember it being incredibly humid that day, and somehow the shoot made her relax. I could tell a part of her wanted to do the shoot with me and another part telling her to not do it. It's unethical to pressure someone into doing something they don't want to do, and so I had to, in a sense, do a balancing act by directing the conversation and mood by way of showing great adroitness in handling that delicate situation for her, which was something she later came to admire. Not long before I met her, she was involved in a situation that caused her to experience a sense of uneasiness or of nervousness with another guy who had a foot fetish, and so how I was able to soothe, to alleviate, to ... calm her anxieties was something she regarded with great respect and warm approval.

She can climb trees and rocks, lift logs, balance herself on narrow surfaces. She knows carrying techniques of objects and of other people, she does ground work involving learning how to fall, crawl, and roll, precision jumping, and anything else that's fun and gets the heart going!

Being outside and moving naturally as her body was meant to gives her not only a great workout, but a true sense of fulfillment of her natural instincts and a greater body awareness.

She is referred to as "Woman of Steel" because of her incredible strength and durability. This nickname is meant to convey the idea that she is as strong and indestructible as steel, which is known for its strength and resistance to damage. However, it is important to note that I'm not directly comparing her to steel ... rather, it's just a metaphor. In reality, her powers come from her genetically gifted biology and through brute force and will, all while being a lady.

LITTLE MOUSEY GIRL
 -

I was having such a hard time coming up with a name for this lady. She's quiet, shy, and people don't notice her. She's one of those girls who was often overlooked by guys in her school. I knew I had to go easy on her as she was enjoying the peace of the park and was writing what was on her mind in her journal.

She's also pleasant, kind, and gentle towards other people. She helps others and talks to people when they need help and will lend a helping hand to those who are at a disadvantage. The Little Mousey Girl leads with her heart and also her head. But, having the heart and head balanced is great, her heart in in a good place, she's smart and she'll go far in life.

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

THE LEGACY GIRLS
This category for the Hall of Fame is called the "Legacy" wing. Inductees in this category are from the earliest era during my Bryant Park days.

ZeVa Esme
 -

ZeVa, four letters and two syllables, pronounced Ze-va. I capitalized the V to make it look medieval because she had the look of an modern version of someone transported into the future from the year 1425. "Esme", in this context, means a protector and someone could bring good luck to those who called upon her. The name matches the look, and matches the personality.

Any woman who wears crochet flats must have good feet. I made that bet, and it paid off because her feet were simply splendid. Her skin tone, complexion, hair color, and hair style, are the stuff dreams are made of. Her glasses added complexity to who she was.

I've categorized ZeVa as a warrior in that she doesn't play victim, she doesn't make yourself look pitiful, she doesn't point fingers. She stands and she deals. She faces the world with a head held high and she carries the universe in her heart.

CARRINA
 -

This is someone who's always held a special place in my mind. She's not talked about or mentioned much, and it's been a long time coming for her sake to be etched into the annals of time by taking her rightful spot in Hall of Fame. This shoot felt rushed to me, and I wish I could go back in time to take more of my time creating photos of her feet.

It was a good thing she stayed in the park for as long as she did because when I went to sit down to take pictures of her feet, that was my second time seeing her in the park. The first time must've been an hour earlier, sitting at the same spot in the Reading Room (a shaded seating space that serves as a public service on behalf of the New York Public Library. It's open during the warm weather months, and it provides a casual, family-friendly, open-air space for readers of all ages to enjoy an outdoor moment of literary peace in the city in which everywhere you go is a scene out of an action movie). When I got back around to the Reading Room the second time, I was pleasantly surprised to see her still in there, reading a book. I was given a second chance to walk up to her, and I would never see her again if I did nothing.

I loved her soles. Every single curvature to them, I loved. Why do I love women's feet? Look at her soles, and you'll see why.

Underneath the shyness, you have someone you can introduce to your friends and family. At the time I shot those photos, she had just left her job working the sales floor and helping customers find the right look and fit for their bras and lingerie at Victoria's Secret, to begin a new job as a secretary for a staffing agency. Since that shoot, she's held different receptionist/administrative assistant jobs at these offices in the city, always being someone these companies could rely on. When she's not doing that kind of work, she's tries to make a name for herself as an independent music reviewer/music critic, interviewing musicians, reviewing performances and albums, and sometimes cover music news, primarily classical music to punk rock and grunge.

A place where anyone can find her is at a record store. That is her library. Being an avid collector of vinyl records, a wish she has is that things go back to the way they were in the 80s and 90s when it was just vinyl, cassettes, and CDs. During the shoot, she talked about how anyone back in those days would remember the first album they bought, which usually comes with a great story behind that purchase, whereas now (meaning back then when the photos were taken, which also applies to today) today's generation would have their memories go blank from not being able to recount the first song they ever streamed. "What is the world coming to?" she asked me.

CARRINA IS MUSIC TO MY EARS
 -
Photos of Four Records (of many) From Her Collection

∙ "Why? It's the only one I own. Also, I am of the opinion that anything is automatically improved with an orchestra. I had to have this one because I first fell in love with Metallica after their 1999 concert with the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra. Unfortunately, I feel like they sounded better the first time around. However, Scott Pingel - the bass player from the orchestra - performing "(Anesthesia) Pulling Teeth" with Lars makes it all worth it."

∙ "I'd have graciously paid the full $7 price tag on this used record, but I got it at an even greater discount. Does the world not understand the absolute beauty and genius that is Charlie Chaplin?"

∙ "I heard Edith Piaf's songs for the first time when my professor at university asked me to translate the lyrics of "The Accordionist" for an exercise. I fell in love with his music, and now I listen to it often. It's perfect for dancing, a good night out, or practicing my French vocabulary."

∙ "A classic for any Allman Brother's fan and as my father's daughter, I have no choice but to place myself in that category."

BLONDE BLUSH
 -

Breath-taking soles. Lovely blonde hair. It doesn't take much to make her blush. The boots she wore made me think that there was a better choice of footwear she could've gone with that day, but there was something about her that made me look past that. A perfect combination when the soles of a woman's feet look just as hot as the woman herself.

STORY KEEPER
 -

FRENCH DRESSING
 -

NIVEA
 -

Nivea (Nivea, because the color blue takes up almost 100 percent of what she wore that day, and because it reminded me of that brand of lotion of the same name that has most of its products sold in blue)

She wrote legal paperwork for a law firm at the time these photos were taken. Legal writing includes the writing of motions, memorandums, and briefs for any specific legal case. This also includes summarizing laws and case laws and legal trends. Lawyers themselves use such material in preparing cases. The legal profession deals with a very specific terminology with which you really have to be familiar with and have the experience to really understand what is going on. Shannon does. She has some sort of legal background or training to be able to take on a role like that. She's in the knowledge of not only about the terminology but also what each of the legal procedures she's writing about involves.

She had one of the best looking feet I've ever seen.

POLLEN
 -

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

...continuation of the Legacy Girls

FRUCTIS
 -

The name Fructis was given to her because, even from a few feet away, she smelled just like one of those shampoos.

I had a friend of mine meet me at the park to see me in action. He also had a foot fetish, he had seen my posts on the forum and he had to see all of this for himself to believe it.

We met right outside the park, and as I was about to tell him what my game plan for the evening was, he points to a lady behind me. He didn't say a word, but I knew that was his way of saying that he wanted to see if I could get her to slip her shoes off for me. When I turned around to see who see pointed to, and then I looked down at her feet to see how those looked like, it was an immediate yes for me.

At first she was confused -- she thought I wanted to see her feet because there was something wrong with them. When she was assured that it was because I thought her feet were beautiful, she was relieved.

The friend who met up with me at the park, here's what he said in a post: "I am the friend that went to watch him at work, ... the man is a Goddamn marvel of modern science. Never mind the law of averages, of which this dude is batting in the high .800's I would say if I had to venture a guess, (though he knows his own actual average to the decimal which I'm sure will be shared in his response) but the sheer biological composure it takes to actually walk up to a woman and request such a favor so casually is breath taking. I don't think I could do it without knocking back a few Jacks, but I may try. It doesn't hurt him either that he is quite easy on the eyes. We are close in age, but I look considerably older than he even though I am myself not exactly a beast if I may be so bold. He also speaks Spanish which opens up those opportunities by about 25-50%. It is inspiring and there isn't much more I can add that hasn't already been said. National my man, you should start your own festival and charge people to visit each summer, like Cannes."

If I had to imagine what a woman's toes and soles should look like, it'll look like hers.

LOVE LETTERS
 -

About five minutes after I was done with Fructis, I sat down next to this lovely lady, who was perfectly fine with letting me take photos of her feet. My friend sat on a chair 8-10 feet behind me so he could get a good look at her soles. He did a fantastic job being inconspicuous throughout it all because the lady did not catch on that he was a part of the show.

Here's what my friend said about this encounter I had with Love Letters: "Yes, I did manage to maneuver myself so I was sitting right where I could see her (meaning Love Letters') soles. And like National said, I did assist him in the first girl he asked that night because I had gotten to the park a little before he did and plopped myself down right across a girl I wanted him to ask. I kept playing with my phone to make myself busy (and in fact I was on the phone at one point, with my length in doing so to the chagrin of National:) ...I don't remember seeing any who already had their feet posed (meaning a girl who was seated, resting her feet on a neighboring chair with her shoes and socks off)...well there was that one National asked who was ashamed at how big her feet were. Hers were perfect and were plopped up but she was the one I believe who refused. But all of the others had their shoes on, so you have to just hope for the best once she is asked.

"There was even a brief moment when I considered getting in on the action and asking a few myself, but it's still a bit strange for me. Plus I have to admit I would get too excited at a few and would end up asking if I could worship their feet. It was a fun experience watching The Man in action, and also a bewildering one, as I could not believe girls who are comfortable with this sort of request exist!!"

-

Love Letters is from Spain, and so our entire conversation was in Spanish. She's can take your ideas and put them into a book that'll captivate the readers. She's a book cover designer and illustrator. Magnificent soles like hers has to be in the Hall of Fame.

CREAM CREME
 -

This was one of my favorite shoots, and it was one of my first ones that made me realize I could see things differently than how I saw things before, and how something being presented differently could expand how others would see things. Sometimes I would get the sense that a memorable shoot would take place based on the person being photographed. In other words, if you know, you know. Someone who has not experienced doing this or been exposed to seeing as many woman's feet as I have may not fully understand it. Suffice (it) to say, I could tell that she was someone who had a pleasant appearance and manner, and that was a recipe for a shoot where I was going to make most of my time while sharing some small talk. She was friendly, kind, relaxed, easy to talk to, which made the shoot kind, relaxed, and easy to do.

Her feet blew me away. The shape of her soles, how those indicated they would produce beautiful arches, all of that was amazing, wonderful, and special to see. The natural color, texture, and appearance of her feet, the color she painted her toenails, the color of her ballet flats, and just simply seeing color of her hair ... were the things that made me give her the name of Cream Creme.

-
Photos to Her Gallerie: Click Here
SHOE SIZE: 7 (US)

At the time I made these photos, I had no idea she was someone who worked in the entertainment industry as an actress who appeared on TV shows, films, commercials, and as someone who works as a producer of different shows.

Ana Mackenzie is famous to some people -- and not at all to others, which is not uncommon for different levels of fame. Making her living solely as an actress now was always her goal and is something for which she's grateful every day. She thinks of any 'fame' she experiences as a side effect.

She occasionally does things such as interviews, red carpet events, etc. where it's her job to be an actress some people have heard of. Those things are sometimes fun, sometimes a drag, and often a combination.

There are times when she gets recognized, and may avoid places and situations where that's likely to happen when she's not in the mood to be 'on'. That's something Ana didn't have to think about usually, which has made her more aware of the value of anonymity.

She has more friends who are famous than she used to. The funny thing is that they're just work friends the same way we have work friends with our part-time or full-time office jobs. The difference is some of the people Ana works with happen to be famous. I have no way of knowing this for certain, but I think she gets the sense that people sometimes assume that famous people meet each other at glamorous underground black-tie galas where they use hundred dollar bills as cocktail napkins... and maybe some of the people she knows fall into that category, but I never got the sense that she was like that. Given her down to earth and endearing nature, my guess is she's can make a friend while running to craft services to grab a lukewarm grilled cheese while she's on a twenty-minute break.

Ana was polite, friendly, and likeable. Anyone she knows will say those same things about her times ten.

VINTAGE SYMPHONY
 -

A missing treasure from the pages of this forum. One of the great shoots I've done in my Bryant Park days, and there have been those who have wondered what had happened to the photos of that shoot when they disappeared. That's what happens sometimes with these image hosting sites. I felt the loss as well, as it was a shoot with a woman who journeys to different parts of the world, spreading the good word through her music, delivering inspiration to anyone who wants to lend her their willingness to open up and understand the lyrics woven into her songs. When she sings, she has spoken.

I'm going to retell the story of when I met Julia Toaspern, the woman who I would name 'Vintage Symphony'. I gave her that name without knowing just how true those words would describe her.

It was ten years ago when this shoot took place. There are nearly 33,000 people who visit Bryant Park a day. Through it all, she was the needle in the haystack. An incredible being was able to capture my attention and perception to all that is beautiful, wonderful, enlightening even. Something different about her than from other people I could've walked up to, that drew an inspiration in me I wasn't able to put my finger on, but I knew there was a story there with her, and I wanted to know what brought her to the park.

Vintage Symphony is a folk singer. Our culture is noisy, we are battered with multi-media stimuli, that we are on sensory overloaded. A lot of the music of this time reflects this, hyper compressed to be as loud and in your face as can be. Julia tunes out from the noise, bringing the listeners on a journey to self discovery without all of that static from other forms of music by giving us folk. Her peace of mind in music offers an alternative; softer, perhaps more emotional and personal, almost a one on one conversation. That's what you feel when you hear her sing.

Understandable lyrics, easy to follow meaning, evocative toe-tapping tunes...

When Julia performs, she sits ten feet from those sitting in the front row, and then casually chats with them during the intermission. As a musician, she loves to get together with other like-minded musicians to play and sing -- and festivals, jams, and musical evenings in people's homes provide her both a musical and social outlet. Folk music, for her is intimate and participatory in a way that she feels rock or pop or other mainstream forms are not.

The shoes she wore that day gave her the look that she was a product who lived through an earlier time. They looked as if she had walked a long way since the beginning of her journey and had made a visit to the park for an extended break she wanted to give herself and her feet. She brought some historical and sentimental values that time should conserve.

I mentioned earlier about how she would talk to members of the audience during breaks. My journey allowed for the opportunity to have that conversation with this musician during one of her breaks. Granted, she wasn't performing on stage when I came across Vintage, but a break it was for her, nonetheless. In my case, she was on her break while talking just a bit about her feet while she allowed me to take pictures of them.

What's natural, pure, joyful, real, ... those words come together to bring light to the kind of person Julia Toaspern is. Julian Toaspern is Vintage Symphony.

Here she is: Click Here
Click Here to Know More About Her: Here

[ December 27, 2023, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: National ]

--------------------
 -

National
The Legend
Member # 8568

I hope you enjoyed the presentation of the 2023 induction ceremonies here in Central Park, and for all the women who got in this year, there's no question that when they put their hearts into it, whether it's their generosities for participating in the shoots with me or going about their lives, excelling at whatever they put their minds and hearts to, it touches all of ours.

For all of the latest inductees, and for myself, thanks for being here. We hope in some way, we touched your heart a little bit, too.

Congratulations to all of these women, contributing members to society, and now ... Hall of Famers in the Museum of Women. Thank you very much.

--------------------
 -

aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 83 pages: 1  2  3  ...  78  79  80  81  82  83   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links