Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tag Team Battle (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tag Team Battle
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe this post hasn't received more attention! These girls, and their feet, are stunning! Kudos to Fair Adam! Hey Adam, as a hobby photographer I'd actually be interested in seeing your non-fetish work with models as your lighting and poses are spot on.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by John Jones:
I can't believe this post hasn't received more attention! These girls, and their feet, are stunning! Kudos to Fair Adam! Hey Adam, as a hobby photographer I'd actually be interested in seeing your non-fetish work with models as your lighting and poses are spot on.

The public wants what the public wants, and on this forum it seems to me that they prefer the amateur home made stuff, and that's just fine...

P.S. I have been meaning to post my non fetish stuff, mostly featuring my models, and maybe I'll get around to doing it soon.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had to really think long and hard (pun intended) and I really hate to hurt any feelings, but my money's still on Casey and Maureen. I love Casey's arches!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Second set is a closer battle, but still Casey and Maureen.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it seems that Casey and Maureen are rather stout, and maybe none can knock them off their perch. How about a double dose of Asian trouble in the form of Francine and Tessa?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who are mostly into wrinkled soles, Frankie & Tessa would probably come out on top (and of course they're both gorgeous, too!)

But considering the whole foot "package" here - arches, incredible meaty toes and those juicy-looking soles - Casey and Maureen are still the easy champs in my book. [Mmm]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still Casey and Maureen

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, still Casey and Maureen for me as well. I actually don't like how cruel Francine is with her feet. I read in an interview that she ballbust men so hard to the point where blood comes out!! I wonder how that doesn't result in lawsuit issues.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jones
Elite Trooper
Member # 50531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jones   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm won by the wrinkly soles of team Asian Puersuasion. Their wrinkles are stunning!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 480 | Registered: Jan 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice [Mmm] [Mmm] but still Maureen and Casey.

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The tag team of gorgeous ladies are wonderful. I choose Maureen and Casey their feet are stunning. And their soles are amazing as they pose on the bed being playful with their feet.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RexRyan29
All Pro Poster
Member # 50140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RexRyan29   Email RexRyan29   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Francine and Tessa are my new faves, but Francine has been a fave of mine since I first laid eyes on her. Ticks all the boxes for me and loving the newly introduced to me Tessa just hoping the faves of mine group. Thanks for bringing us this wonderful display of beautiful soles of all the beautiful ladies here. [Cheers]

--------------------
FEET!!!!

Posts: 740 | Registered: Sep 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by AceCorr:
Yeah, still Casey and Maureen for me as well. I actually don't like how cruel Francine is with her feet. I read in an interview that she ballbust men so hard to the point where blood comes out!! I wonder how that doesn't result in lawsuit issues.

Take those things with grain of salt, Ace, Frankie is actually a lovely girl, and even though she has worked as a domme in the past, cruelty is not in her true nature; I ought know, we've been friends for many years, and I have seen many sides of her. Hyperbole does get people's attention, I'll say that.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Alastor79
Elite Trooper
Member # 48395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alastor79     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer Dee and Francine! [Wink]
Posts: 374 | Registered: Jan 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Originally posted by Alastor79:
I prefer Dee and Francine! [Wink]

That may be, but they're not paired up, so I have to disqualify your vote...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links