Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tag Team Battle (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tag Team Battle
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG! [Jerkoff]
I never thought any other duo could do it! This is definitely a championship caliber pair - I had to compare both sets several times to decide...

...but it's still Casey and Maureen for me - just barely! [Drool]

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I like Maureen's feet more than Sukura, so it's still Casey & Maureen for me!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Francine and Grace for a double dose of Filipina love? I have always though that Gracie was one of my more underrated models, but the public decides who they love most. Here they are, can they put a dent on Casey and Maureen?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chinos Gone Wild - Part II [Laugh]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
will Dee and Sakura do it for you guys then?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All nice (but Sakura was hotter as a brunette). Still no match for Casey and Maureen, however! [Wink]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well, I guess I'm getting ready to call this contest for Casey and Maureen since no other tag team seems to have made a convincing case as to why they should rule the roost. I still have a couple of sets including Dee and Jamie Daniels, Dee and Russian hottie Masha, and the latest two girl thing I did with Francine and Marien. In my opinion, those sets just won't make the cut, so it's Casey and Maureen by a comfortable margin.

[Hop]

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Little Dee & Sakura's feet are great but I still prefer Casey & Maureen! I would love to have them smear all 4 feet all over my face and body!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

OK, so Casey and Maureen win, but I might post the last three sets to see what's what...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This last Nikki picture basically translates everything about my very own foot fetish.

Her feet are a 100% match for my taste. The arch, the toes flexibility, wide balls of feet, bump in the outermost part of the balls of feet, toes shape, heels, wrinkles... well literally everything.

Probably one of your best pictures of all time since it captures all these details in a single image.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links