Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tag Team Battle (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tag Team Battle
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fair Adam:
quote:
Originally posted by dirtysole toesmeller:
Lovely! Nikki's arches are amazing, as are Frankie's wrinkles.

A bit off topic, Adam, but who were the top 5 Feetfair models with the smallest feet? I don't seem to remember anyone smaller than a size 5.

I would have to go go back and check, but Maureen for one is among them as she wears a size 5 shoe, and I did have a size 4 model very briefly, who went by the name of Selina. I may have had another size 4, but I'll have to check my records. I will check back to all my models when I have some time, and maybe I'll start a new thread about my models with the smallest feet.

-

It's a shame we don't see much of Sabrina (another one of my faves). [Cry]
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sabrina - the queen of arches. Old school stuff [Big Grin]

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well guys, I never shot Sabrina with another model, so she won't be part of this thread. As far as the Francine/Nikki shoot, that's beginning to look a bit shaky because Frankie's schedule has changed. No worries, if that falls through, I will try and bring in Annie, who has already modeled with Nikki and Marien.

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyways, back to the contest, and do I have a treat for you. I found another set that I somehow never got around to posting, but it's plain awesome, if I can say so myself. This set features a very young Francine, with ultra sexy Nicole, with whom I only worked a couple of times, but would have loved to have her as one of my regulars. Nicole had a pair of butter soft soles that are among the sexiest ones I have ever seen and felt, and she was not shy about licking them, and sucking her own toes, the girl was pure dynamite from head to toe.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicole's feet DO look super soft - but not as soft (or as meaty) as Casey's. It's still Casey and the ultra fabulous tiny-footed Maureen for me! [Drool]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well guys, I never shot Sabrina with another model, so she won't be part of this thread. As far as the Francine/Nikki shoot, that's beginning to look a bit shaky because Frankie's schedule has changed. No worries, if that falls through, I will try and bring in Annie, who has already modeled with Nikki and Marien.

-

This high arches threesome is one of your best sets of all time.

--------------------

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

quote:
Nicole's feet DO look super soft - but not as soft (or as meaty) as Casey's. It's still Casey and the ultra fabulous tiny-footed Maureen for me! [Drool]

Actually, her soles were as soft, or even softer than Casey, and know that takes some doing, but Nicole's were pure butter. As for meatiness, Casey gets the upper hand there...

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

FMUK
Hall Of Famer
Member # 48775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FMUK   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Actually, her soles were as soft, or even softer than Casey, and know that takes some doing, but Nicole's were pure butter. As for meatiness, Casey gets the upper hand there...
Man, Casey had the gift for sure!! She definitely has some of the meatiest and softest looking feet I have ever seen! [Bow Down]

--------------------
FMUKFootFantasies.com
clips4sale.com/96153
Twitter

Posts: 1490 | Registered: Jun 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well, it would seem you guys aren't as impressed by Francine and Nicole as I am, but that's your prerogative of course. How does a double dose of blonde goodness grab you? Legendary Little Dee and high arched New England girl Karyna are hard to beat, and they might just be able to beat Casey and Maureen themselves, but what do I know, right?

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thud]
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karyna's someone that I haven't seen in ages. She was awesome with those arches, so I choose her and Little Dee.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Karyna & Dee are more than enough to throw Casey & Maureen into oblivion. Much due to Karyna's arches of course.

But they are still far away from being the tag team battle winners.

--------------------

dirtysole toesmeller
Loyal Member
Member # 4488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dirtysole toesmeller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry - Dee's attempted to dethrone the champs multiple times, and with Karyna she steps up her game; but they're still no match for Casey and Maureen! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So far it is still Casey & Maureen for me!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well dang, I think I'm ready to throw in the towel as it looks like nobody is even close to dislodging Casey and Maureen from the top. I have about five more sets remaining, but I honestly don't think they're that strong. Well here's Casey again, and this time with Sakura, will this do it for you?

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links