Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Tag Team Battle (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tag Team Battle
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the best tag teams known to mankind.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Some of the best tag teams known to mankind.

Yeah, but who do you like best, Adam?

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

----------------------------

Instagram: @archyfair

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a sucker for Tracy J.! Giovanna's also incredible, too!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDogg128
Board Regular
Member # 47547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDogg128   Email KDogg128   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Giovanna & Tracy J. Followed very closely by Maureen & Casey.
Posts: 13 | Registered: Apr 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fair Adam   Author's Homepage   Email Fair Adam   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that's two votes for Gio and Tracy, but they'll have to do some heavy lifting to catch Casey and Maureen. What do you guys think? Should I call the fight in favor of Casey or Maureen? I have another pair in my back pocket.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Posts: 4873 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still Nete & Tara Lind

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well OK, how about a California twist to the equation? Cynthia Ruth and Nikki are at an obvious disadvantage because they came to my site late, and even though Nikki is pretty well known, Cynthia Ruth was a one shot deal. What they have going for them are simply great feet though; we all know about Nikki's insanely high arches, but Cynthia Ruth's toots are milky and marvelous. This is an odd juxtaposition of young/mature and differing body types, but in terms of sex appeal, I think it works rather well and will blow off the roof for me every time, but only you guys get to decide who reigns supreme. I still have Casey and Maureen comfortably ahead based on their early results, but let's see if anything can change the game.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

FootMuses
Elite Trooper
Member # 43648

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootMuses   Email FootMuses   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice women and feet, nice work.
Posts: 317 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesurvivordragon
Elite Trooper
Member # 37330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesurvivordragon   Author's Homepage   Email solesurvivordragon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may be the 1st time seeing Cynthia Ruth and I really like it! So, it's her and Nikki for me!
Posts: 337 | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HighArchesPT
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HighArchesPT   Email HighArchesPT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa! Stop everything! If Nikki is present in any battle - individual or tag team - she'll always win. Always. Just look at those feet - arches gone wild.

Cynthia Ruth is also a strong complement though.

It will be hard to beat this one. It's all Nikki and Cynthia Ruth for me going forward.

--------------------
<---- my girlfriend size 6's

Posts: 1430 | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All good stuff, but Cynthia Ruth and Nikki for me.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Wow, this is interesting. Looks like Cynthia Ruth and Nikki are having a late scoring flurry, and to be honest, I almost didn't post them because I didn't think they would do too well, but what what do I know, right? Don't get me wrong, even though Nikki is from my latter day models, her arches are among the highest I've ever had the pleasure of photographing, and Cynthia's feet are superb on their own right. At this point, I'm ready to call this feature in favor of Casey of Maureen, and truth be told, they just happen to have been my favorites all along, although they just made it by a hair in front of Giovanna and Tracy, in my opinion. I didn't want to influence the results and that's why I kept my choice secret, and I'll wait until the end of the day to officially call this, so maybe Cynthia Ruth and Nikki can scrape up some more votes. What I was thinking though, was to maybe scramble things a bit, and add all the main models with different pairings, and see if that topples Casey and Maureen. For example, I have a really nifty Casey set with sexy Australian model Rochelle, a sweet set with Maureen and Sakura, and one of Dee and her sister Hazel, etc. It's up to you guys, if you want me to keep this going with the current sets against new ones, that's fine with me, and if you want to cast a vote for Cynthia Ruth and Nikki, or another set, that's cool too.

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

Isaiah The Aztec
Loyal Member
Member # 48003

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Isaiah The Aztec   Email Isaiah The Aztec   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having Nikki and Cynthia Ruth in the tag team battle truly goes after my heart.

I love beautiful women with amazing meaty feet. Meaty soles. And arched feet is sexy.

Fair Adam I want to see more gorgeous women in your tag team battle please. I don't want this to end.

[Smile]

Posts: 94 | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mmm] [Mmm]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fair Adam
Member # 13350

Well OK, here we go, can Maureen and Sakura topple Casey and Maureen? I will be posting several more combinations of all my major models, except Nikki as I don't have any other two model set where she's featured. You can always see her featured in a three model set I posted some time ago, where she's flanked by Annie and Marien, and you can see that set HERE.

-

-

-

-

--------------------
I have spoken.

Fair Adam
 -

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links