Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Pictures » Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Barefoot Urban Girls - updates thread
gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very happy to see that new update, my dear friend. Two awesome beauties, indeed!!!

--------------------
Visit my galleries at DeviantArt, flickr and youpic

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gb62da @ wu:
I'm very happy to see that new update, my dear friend. Two awesome beauties, indeed!!!

Thank you so much, amico! [Thumbs Up] I was exhausted at the end of the shooting, but I am really satisfied with the results! [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the update I and gb62da are talking about.. [Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by Feetosopher:
At BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS we have the first episode of a brand new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series!
Curvy CASSIE and our slender supermodel SWAINS enjoy a barefoot day on Garda Lake (Italy)!
2 photosets (45 pictures) and one FULL HD VIDEO (duration 1'30'').
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/pictures.html
https://barefoot-urban-girls.com/vidclips.html
Glamorous poses, action shots, bare feet on sharp gravel, and a festival of exciting feet close-ups!
Dirty & dusty soles right in your faces!
STAY TUNED for the next episodes in this exciting series! [Cool]

SWAINS (left) and CASSIE (right)
 -

CASSIE's size 36EU/6US (left) and SWAINS' size 37EU/6.5US (right)
 -

CASSIE & SWAINS test their bare feet on sharp gravel in Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
 -

CASSIE & SWAINS have just arrived in Peschiera, and pose barefooted before SWAINS' car
 -

CASSIE & SWAINS in FULL HD video (duration 1'30'')
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2362 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gb62da @ wu   Author's Homepage   Email gb62da @ wu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, sometime being exhausted can be a good feeling... [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 49 | Registered: Mar 2022  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Yes, sometime being exhausted can be a good feeling... [Wink]

Indeed amico.. indeed! [Joint]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Feetosopher   Author's Homepage   Email Feetosopher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After fixing a major hardware failure that I suffered on August 16, I am now fully operational again..
and I am again able to update BAREFOOT URBAN GIRLS! [Cool]
In today's update we have real-life hardcore barefoot sisters ARIANNA & GIORGIA, plus MANDALA!
Beauty, sex-appeal, elegance, scenic locations, barefooting in public, sexy bare feet & FILTHY SOLES! [Wink]

Hot ARIANNA (feet size 38EU/7.5US) reveals her most fetish side! [Jerkoff]
 -

GIORGIA (left) and ARIANNA (right) are real-life sisters, and are both hardcore barefooters!
 -

MANDALA (feet size 37EU/6.5US) shows off her filthy soles in Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
 -

-

--------------------
 -

Icarus
The King Of Feet
Member # 46711

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Icarus   Author's Homepage   Email Icarus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice!
Posts: 5497 | Registered: Aug 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

I'm very happy to see you being active again! And what a marvellous update!!! Wonderful girls. And feet... [Wink]

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Originally posted by Icarus:
Very nice!

Thank you very much for your appreciation! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
I'm very happy to see you being active again! And what a marvellous update!!! Wonderful girls. And feet... [Wink]

Ciao amico, thank you so much for your positive feedback! [Thumbs Up]
Sadly on August 16 my laptop decided that after 11 years of hard work, and countless barefoot beauties..
it was time for a.. permanent vacation! [Confused]
As you can imagine, my huge archive is safely stored in multiple backup devices (CDs, DVDs, external hard disks),
but it took me quite a while to manage the usual nuisances of such breakdowns.. like installing
reliable software I was used to that is unavailable with Windows 10 or current Office packages..
Luckily I have managed to address most of those nuisances, so I am close to being fully operational again! [Cool]
Ciao and big hugs from Italy! [Smile]

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

Ciao my dear friend! Yes, I know, changing HW/SW after such a long time is a pain. But I (and many others, I'm sure) am glad you managed it!!!
Many hugs from Germany! [Smile]

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
Ciao my dear friend! Yes, I know, changing HW/SW after such a long time is a pain. But I (and many others, I'm sure) am glad you managed it!!!
Many hugs from Germany! [Smile]

Thank you so much, amico.. yes, being back to "business" is what matters the most! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

Here we go with the second episode of a new "Barefoot Lifestyle" series starring CASSIE & SWAINS!
2 photosets and one FULL HD VIDEO!
Glamorous poses, scenic locations, supersexy outfits, plenty of feet close-ups and VERY DIRTY SOLES! [Cool]

SWAINS (left) & CASSIE (right) relaxing at the yachting club in Peschiera del Garda (Italy)
 -

SWAINS - feet size 37EU/6.5US - note the braless top! [Wink]
 -

CASSIE - feet size 36EU/6US
 -

CASSIE & SWAINS in FULL HD VIDEO - duration 3 min.
 -

--------------------
 -

gb62da @ wu
Board Regular
Member # 53972

It looks you had a great time, amico! [Wink]

--------------------

Feetosopher
Hall Of Famer
Member # 45909

quote:
It looks you had a great time, amico! [Wink]

Good guess, amico.. good guess! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links