Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory And Her Feet (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Malory And Her Feet
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok.. this time, if i do run into (and i haven't yet) we'll sit and chat if our schedules are free. no long pauses or the likes... i can hold my own. besides, it's not like i'm speaking to God himself in person.. just a cool gal!!

RPM

p.s. good to have you back!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seve60
Major Player
Member # 17374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seve60   Email seve60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mallory,

Some of the best I have every seen! I miss Ben and I think he as the photographer and you as the model is a perfect combo

--------------------
the female foot can be a thing of beauty!

Posts: 197 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I miss Ben too... he was great... [Cry]

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes she was one of my favorites too. They like left right at the same time. It been awhile since i have heard from either of them.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footlover14
Elite Trooper
Member # 26169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footlover14   Email footlover14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what ever happened to kristen from girlswithfeet...i always loved the way her feet looked with a nice french pedicure

--------------------
I don't want to get in your pants, I just want to get in your shoes

Posts: 495 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_dreamer
Loyal Member
Member # 1706

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_dreamer   Author's Homepage   Email foot_dreamer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Where did Ben go, anyway? I've been out of the loop for a long while?
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
simply stunning.great pics.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I completely absolutely forgot about this. It was fun seeing these photos again, I'm pretty shocked because I really did forget these.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
glad I could jog your memory!

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soles_n_toes
Board Regular
Member # 31541

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soles_n_toes   Email soles_n_toes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
thanks man, she's beautiful
Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by footlover14:
what ever happened to kristen from girlswithfeet...i always loved the way her feet looked with a nice french pedicure

Kristen's still around (Kirsten too). She's about an hour away from where I live. Most of the the other footgirls are still close by.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leo1000
Elite Trooper
Member # 21194

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leo1000   Author's Homepage   Email leo1000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Those are some nice feet

--------------------
Leo MacDonald

Posts: 260 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
glad I could jog your memory!

I don't know how you found all this stuff RPM, I'm having fun strolling down memory lane so to speak.
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I LOVE YOU MALORY
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

I did not forget! This is where I learned a lot of interesting photo stuff.. chatting with Ben every now and again, and using your work to help grow my knowledge of both pics, feet, and full body shots. i will never forget! thanks to you both.

RPM

p.s. did a search is the basic answer.. [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links