Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory And Her Feet (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Malory And Her Feet
kibby
Board Regular
Member # 10622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kibby   Email kibby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
some lucky guy is sucking them toes right now and if not i will
Posts: 40 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boss289
Board Regular
Member # 8911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boss289     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
one word - AWESOME.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crazyscot
Major Player
Member # 3393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crazyscot   Email crazyscot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Very nice feet and toes.....like those blue stockings too!!!

Cheers

--------------------
You Gotta Love A Foot Girl......

Posts: 224 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great pics, Ben! Malory is tops in my book!

Fate111

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Malory is definitely one of the hottest women posted on here.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Sleddogg -

The Krispy Kreme thing ... you can read about it here:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000340

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Tyler D -

You are absolutely right, the important thing is that the feet of a girl like this do not go to waste (which so often happens in this world).

You can not know how eager I myself was, to find out what this girl's feet felt and tasted like. She is a hot item at the parties. At the last Portland event, we had some people from out of state who's flights were delayed getting into Portland. Malory was one of the three girls I brought for their "makeup foot party" the next day. I think that alone made their airfares worth every dime.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Craigy Boy -

You can call her "Mal", that's what many of her friends say and she sometimes refers to herself that way.

If you keep that invitation open, we just may make if over some day. I've only ever been to Perth / Fremantle (not Melbourne yet). I'll make sure to pass your comments on to her and hope she checks in to the forums herself sometime soon!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Soleru -

Because you bring some of the most stunning foot photos to the web, I know Malory will take that as a huge compliment. Thank you.

For YOGI -

Thank you for your kind remarks, I'll pass them on to Malory for you.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Outback69 -

Haven't heard much from you for awhile now; I'm glad this post smoked you out and pleased to receive your comments.

Your words stuck a chord, because when you think about it, the very fact that I even know this girl, the entire thing is predicated on feet; and you wonder even more what your world would be like without feet - how many of these people and situations would have passed by without notice, or slipped away while we pursued other things.

The very existence of these forums, for example - and the friendships we cultivate herein.

I'll take you up on your deal, posting as much as time and good taste will allow. Have a great week, and thank you Outback69.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
has she ever given a footjob?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Malory is definitely one of the hottest women posted on here.

Hello Cain -

I know Malory will appreciate your comments greatly. I'll be certain to pass them on to her!

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

punkluvsfeet101
Board Regular
Member # 11837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punkluvsfeet101   Author's Homepage   Email punkluvsfeet101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i love the pics with the purplr hose i wonder what her feet smell like i whould also love to smell her flip flops

--------------------
 -

Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Stunning shots of Mal.

The pic of her on the drums is like a fantasy come true.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Fate111 -

She's tops in my book as well and I know she will appreciate your feedback, going back quite awhile.

For Kibby - You are right, and there are several lucky guys who have sucked her toes. Maybe one day, you will be one of them, who knows?

Boss289 - good choice of words (word), I'll pass your comment on to Malory.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links