Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory And Her Feet (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Malory And Her Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by phoselover78:
quote:
Originally posted by Ben Del Amitri:
Hello phoselover78 - The only guys I've ever found who were comfortable in being seen in the act of worshipping a girl's feet were Pugetsound Jason and Pacfootlover, both of whom occaisionally post here .. and a few other guys from out-of-state (and out of country).

I was in a mall with Kirsten once and this guy (who recognized her) comes up and says "I'd do ANYTHING in the world just to suck your toes, just one time" .. and Kirsten says "Ok, suck my toes today and we'll take some pictures for Ben's website". Guess what? The guy flaked out with some thin and obvious excuses and we never heard from him again.

To be honest, we've never gone out and actively sought anybody to volunteer for such photos - but for those who come to the foot parties, very few consent .. and there is the rare person who actually asks to be photographed (and published) while sucking the toes of one of our girls.

Wow, I would think you would always be getting emails about getting to meet with any of your lovely ladies! I would not know what to do if I recognized a model from your site or any foot model for that matter! I would just draw a blank. To have the courage to walk up and say "I would suck your toes" and then flake out is just weird too me. When an opportunity like that arises, go for it! Some opportunity are once in a lifetime. That's how I got to meet Sarah from soccermomfeet.com

I would jump all over the opportunity if I ever got asked to worship a beautiful woman's feet!

Hello phoselover78 - we do get emails of course and the girls get hundreds (thousands?) of them. Obviously these are from complete strangers and the girls are not going to ever drop everything and go meet some stranger from an email .. but they do answer their emails.

*NOTE* All emails go through the GWF servers via virtual private networks, due to people trying to trace their IP addresses, etc.

As to drawing a blank if you met one of the footgirls; that happens all the time. I've seen it first-hand while with Joy, Malory, Kirsten, Kristin and several others. We have "Meet The Footgirl" events in Seattle, Tacoma and Portland and sometimes people come to meet them but will not even say a word to the girls, once there. Strange.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Wrinklesguy:
I'd like to see some wrinkled soles in the pose from ya Mal..in case Ben reads this hehe!

Hi Wrinklesguy, we're working on this. Mostly we just need to find the time, as we are (both) kind of edging back into the forums.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkiefeet:
beautiul, incredible

Yorkiefeet thanks for the nice compliment.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If it wasn't for the close up pics I would never see the feet for her dark eyes are so beautiful they just hypnotize me!!!!
Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey,

Ben.. i hear ya on the shy thing. I've done a few massages in public for women. but if a camera comes out..i back off immediately.

i may be unable to speak initially if I ran into Malroy.. but my curiousity to know her sweet personality would win over. and i'd eventually sayhello.. and even chat a while.

but.. no pics of me doing anything to any feet. not sure why either

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Hey,

Ben.. i hear ya on the shy thing. I've done a few massages in public for women. but if a camera comes out..i back off immediately.

i may be unable to speak initially if I ran into Malroy.. but my curiousity to know her sweet personality would win over. and i'd eventually sayhello.. and even chat a while.

but.. no pics of me doing anything to any feet. not sure why either

RPM

Hello RPM - that's interesting because I see this all the time. Malory gets recognized a lot and you can see the "Look" in the guy when it happens.

That confusion and indecision .. "Should I go up and say something? Is it her? .. you can see the guy hesitate and it seems like he wants to walk away, while at the same time he wants to say hello.

When they do walk away, they always do so QUICKLY. They hesitate, think then bolt, never just walk away. We were in Horton's Plaza down in San Diego a few weeks ago and guy says to Malory (from fifteen feet away) "Are you Malory?" and then just keeps on moving after she shouted back "Yes".

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
montegalan
Major Player
Member # 14465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for montegalan   Email montegalan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funny I thought I was alone on that one.
I would just slow down to make sure is her and then keep walking [Cry]

Posts: 219 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by longtoenaillvr:
If it wasn't for the close up pics I would never see the feet for her dark eyes are so beautiful they just hypnotize me!!!!

longtoenaillvr thanks that's very nice of you to say.
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by yorkiefeet:
beautiul, incredible

Thank you yorkiefeet.

-

~Malory

sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MALORY.... YOU MAKE ME CRAZY!!! YOU ARE PERFECT ..! KISSES MY GODESS
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Finally a reason to take the risk of climbing up the front of the slide. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what a doll!!! you look so sexy and sweet. love the pose you struck.. super sexy Malory. hope one day we run into each other (if i ever travel to that part of the US)..and i'll say hello.

RPM

p.s. can't promise more than just a quick hello;)

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Adam X:
Finally a reason to take the risk of climbing up the front of the slide. [Smile]

HAHA! We took about a hundred pictures up on that slide, it was in a park in Portland right across the street from "Burgerville USA" so we had a little fast food picnic there. Great memories.

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
what a doll!!! you look so sexy and sweet. love the pose you struck.. super sexy Malory. hope one day we run into each other (if i ever travel to that part of the US)..and i'll say hello.

RPM

p.s. can't promise more than just a quick hello;)

Hi RPM, this was back when I had braces and I was really self conscious about it so Ben could never get me to open my mouth (lol). If you do run into me make sure to stop & introduce yourself. You'd be surprised how many guys just kind of stare then walk by. Later that nite we get emails saying "you dont know me but I saw you today", etc.

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
MALORY.... YOU MAKE ME CRAZY!!! YOU ARE PERFECT ..! KISSES MY GODESS

Thank you Sayonara. Sorry it took so long to answer your post I haven't been online for a week or two.

~Malory

This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links