Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory And Her Feet (Page 11)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Malory And Her Feet
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
I LOVE YOU MALORY

I remember you sayonara and your love for flip flops. I think Ben took a picture of my flip flops for you once. Have a beautiful weekend.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
let me slip this one in.. thanks for the hosed set and thank you Ben for taking it. being i'm a sucker for hosed feet! ah.. to see a new set.. but i digress.... lol!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It is so great to hear from you again, Mals. Hope all is well!

Wow. This is a great surprise.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
THANKS MALORY!! YOU ARE MY FAVORITE FOOT MODEL,KISSES FOR YOU!!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
what can i say a very beautiful girl with very beautiful feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Craigy boy:
It is so great to hear from you again, Mals. Hope all is well!

Wow. This is a great surprise.

Hi Craigy Boy, it's always great to hear from you & reconnect. I think you have my email?
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I know what these feet smell like! Those good old foot parties of yore. Not trying to rub it in, just happy to see this materials still around. I also love combing thru all the pages in this thread to find hidden update pics.
Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I need to get to one of these foot parties sooner or later!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pacfootluver
Elite Trooper
Member # 9180

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pacfootluver   Author's Homepage   Email pacfootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

I recommend it, there's nothing more fun or exciting, its kind of a surrealistic experience. You get there and theres all these girls you've seen on the internet or fantastized over for years, then they walk in the room and come to life. I couldn't belive Miss Kirsten was a real girl until I actually saw her. I thought girls like Malory were only in dreams, then here I am sitting in this great place talking to her about movies, sling shots, TV & she's a REAL girl!
You can't believe you're really seeing them & they have such personalities! Added bonus for guys like me is I'm kind of a loser in real life but I can go on the web & see these girls everyone fantasizes over & say to myself "I know what those feet smell like" or see pics of Kristin & say "I know what those long toes taste like". Its a reward that keeps on giving forever.

[ October 04, 2008, 07:02 PM: Message edited by: pacfootluver ]

Posts: 332 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:

I recommend it, there's nothing more fun or exciting, its kind of a surrealistic experience. You get there and theres all these girls you've seen on the internet or fantastized over for years, then they walk in the room and come to life. I couldn't belive Miss Kirsten was a real girl until I actually saw her. I thought girls like Malory were only in dreams, then here I am sitting in this great place talking to her about movies, sling shots, TV & she's a REAL girl!
You can't believe you're really seeing them & they have such personalities! Added bonus for guys like me is I'm kind of a loser in real life but I can go on the web & see these girls everyone fantasizes over & say to myself "I know what those feet smell like" or see pics of Kristin & say "I know what those long toes taste like". Its a reward that keeps on giving forever.

That's a nice perspective and exactly the way I felt the first time I saw Chloe Dior walk into a room (with her beautiful feet); or realizing I would have the chance to suck the toes or Rachel Aziani, Leah Luv, etc. ... it's that feeling of thinking it's too good to be true, or "Is this girl really here???". You are right, it is a reward that absolutely keeps on giving.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
perfectpeds
The Legend
Member # 29295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for perfectpeds   Email perfectpeds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mallory is absolutely stunning from head to toe and soles included! I can see why you love your work! [Smile]

--------------------
"People will always be tempted to wipe their feet on anything with 'welcome' written on it."
Andy Partridge (now here is an idea!)

Posts: 2959 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by pacfootluver:
I know what these feet smell like! Those good old foot parties of yore. Not trying to rub it in, just happy to see this materials still around. I also love combing thru all the pages in this thread to find hidden update pics.

You do know that. Once in Seattle & once in Vancouver I think. Hope you can make it to one of our meet & greets again. Have an awesome week.
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links