Foot Fetish Forum   
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Archives » Archive 08 » Malory And Her Feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   
Author Topic: Malory And Her Feet
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've been promising new photos of Malory for quite awhile and I'm sorry it's taken so long to get around to it.

It was a great morning. Eggs and sausages for breakfast, then feet in the car and the park afterward. I'm going to be enjoying my foot-scented dash, steering wheel and automobile for the rest of the day.

A few of these images were a little large for this post, so I've provided a link beneath them to click and see a larger version.

-

Click Here For A Larger Version: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmalorywpk80.jpg

-

-

Click Here For A Larger Version: http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/bengwf/Malory/gwfmalorywpic80.jpg

-

-

-

The thing you can't see in the photographs though, is just how SOFT this girl's feet are. They are SO soft, you just wonder if she really walks on them.

[ February 17, 2006, 03:37 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A Few Closeups Of Malory's Feet

-

-

-

-

[ January 30, 2006, 12:34 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent pics, as always. Especially the photo of Malory`s soles and sandals next to her bare feet [Thumbs Up]

Just wish your pics were a little larger, Ben. Say 800x600 or even 1024x768.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feetrhot
Major Player
Member # 11430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feetrhot   Email Feetrhot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
awesome.

--------------------
Higharches are hot!

Posts: 215 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2spy
Football Guru
Member # 1528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2spy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God it's great seeing Malory again. Thanks Ben.
Malory is such a hottie, I look forward to her post. Malory' you are a Doll.... [Woot]

Posts: 1366 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Hal -

What I love about Malory's sandals - did you notice the hearts on the heels? She thought that was clever and fitting because "so many people love feet".

I may make some desktop wallpaper-sized photos and put them up on an ftp site somewhere for download.

[ January 23, 2006, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello Lopey -

If you like these, here are some photos of Malory from past posts:

"Girls With Drums"
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000452

"Malory In Portland"
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000690

"Malory From Girlswithfeet - part 2"
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000587

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

isaiah
Board Regular
Member # 12233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for isaiah         Edit/Delete Post 
[Woot] You ARE the MAN!!! [Cheers] Absolutely HOT !!!!! [Bow Down] Great photos of a Great Woman with GREAT FEET !!!!! [Hop]
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lgill101
Board Regular
Member # 8099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lgill101   Email lgill101   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wow clicking on a forum post with your name attached never seems to disappoint [Smile] Malory has the most soft, sexy, cute amazing looking feet I’ve ever seen and that only judging by some low res screen images. To see the (and feel) the real think but be a very special experience. So once again my hat goes off to you *bows slightly* (haha I’m such a suck up but seriously amazing stuff)

--------------------
they reckon it will take 3 weeks to make gene pitney a coffin made from oak.... but only 24 hours from balsa

Posts: 10 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello 2spy -

I'll let Malory know, ask her to check in to the forums soon. She always appreciates your comments.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Man shes got that Eliza Dushku thing going. You guys know Im a huge brunette fan...this girl as awesome Ben! Keep emm coming...
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Hello isaiah -

Thank you for your comments, I'll pass them on to Malory for you; she still finds it hard to believe that her feet are so attractive. Go figure.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A 100% stunner!! [Drool] [Mmm] [Joint]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

quote:
Originally posted by lgill101:
Wow clicking on a forum post with your name attached never seems to disappoint [Smile] Malory has the most soft, sexy, cute amazing looking feet I’ve ever seen and that only judging by some low res screen images. To see the (and feel) the real think but be a very special experience. So once again my hat goes off to you *bows slightly* (haha I’m such a suck up but seriously amazing stuff)

Hello lgill101 -

You make some good points about Malory, no argument here! It's the softness that really sets her apart and to feel those feet of hers is out of this world. Maybe some day you can make it to a foot party and we will see about getting Malory's feet in your face.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 14 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As I sit here stunned out of my mind, i ponder the question.."could it get ANY better?"...and the answer that keeps coming back to me is "NO" ..Ben..Thanks A Million for the pics yet again. Malory, you are what dreams are made of..that second pose shot with the wrinkled soles knocked me out cold! [Bow Down] [Bow Down] [Thud] [Drool]

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18302 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  9  10  11   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links